Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Lol this game regresses instead of progress with every update, it just adds things that are completely unnecessary for the current state of the game, why remove the cheat mode if this game doesn't have any plot or things to do anyway except catching and making hybrids, why introduce any savepoints if this game doesn't have any meaningful choices anyway?
He really doesn't know what to do with this game to keep the morons who sponsor him and not work hard

Apr 2, 2018
So it's not abandoned?
This is debatable. I like the overall idea that Helmsman has, but goddamn, he is going the exact opposite direction of the equally vaporware Wild Life. Where one is just an ever-expanding sex scene gallery with no gameplay claiming that "gameplay is just around the corner guys, just wait a little longer, look at our new demo that we'll abandon in a few months to make a completely unrelated one", the other is a stagnant sex scene gallery that continuously gets gameplay elements tacked onto it without any discernible direction or intent.

Is it abandoned? Clearly not. Is it going somewhere? Probably not.

Zarcinie

Aug 3, 2018
how do you get money to buy stuff when you dont have anything in the beginning ive just been running around lol

nakedghost

Jan 7, 2020
I began a new game but i start with 150 orgasmium i cant do anything with that? How do you make money at the beggining?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Lol this game regresses instead of progress with every update, it just adds things that are completely unnecessary for the current state of the game, why remove the cheat mode if this game doesn't have any plot or things to do anyway except catching and making hybrids, why introduce any savepoints if this game doesn't have any meaningful choices anyway?
He really doesn't know what to do with this game to keep the morons who sponsor him and not work hard
well you could start making by your own then we can se how easy you think it is and would a game like this have meaningful choices its a breeding game not a story based game

Last edited:

Rtrain

Nov 2, 2019
There is more than UI changes in the description, but basically, he's been working around the crappy UI for so long it's been delaying other aspects of the game. He also made other major changes to the inventory system and character stats
There are a lot more issues than that too.

(1) Fatal Error if you turn off Pregnancy and rename an offspring.
(2) You mentioned the lust = 0 -> Unconcious if losing wild.
(3) You cannot see character stats so you don't know if you will win or lose the excessively long wild.
(4) No guidance at all for anything. So good luck if you are new.
(5) Fatal Error can happen if you spam quick breed.
(6) Save bug as you mentioned, but you can also lose shiny upon reload of the save.
(7) Some UI bugs where ESC won't always skip, no real way to quick skip convo/scene, TAB will mess with your movement, Currency is a 2Button Action rather than "Tab" for Inventory and "ESC" for Menu. Currently only "Menu""

Fun tip you can export in your previous custom iterations of Breeder with colored clothing, as the new system doesn't allow the change or coloring of them.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Dude, what.... the.... hell?

At first you look at this new update and think "Holy fuck, this game is getting some huge improvements", and it kinda feels like an entire new game. Almost gave me an "Hentai Genshin Impact" vibe.... Until you realise how yet again Derelict, well, he cant, he just cant add something nice without FUCKING UP BIG TIME something else, AGAIN.

Although the game's menus, visuals and the whole UI feels like night and day in comparison, he essentially also made it so the new UI lacks entirely the option to add codes and thus the entire cheat imput is completly removed. So unless Im missing out something like he hided that option behind some kind of interaction, making the game still clunky to deal with it again behind progression or some fucked other up logic, that option is nowhere to be found.

Clothing options now only show up if you happen to have a clothed preset and are totally uneditable, which would be fine seen the update notes if it werent cause you cant get fully naked with some presets like the damn feminine default one. And there's a whole lot of other messes that I just didnt bother to figure out deeper past the very first minutes cause those few things alone pissed me off enough I had my fill with this dev's BS.

Seriously I could stand before Derelict messing up with game progression but removing cheats. Now that's a dealbreaker for me and this cursed game.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im wondering whats the point with having character creation settings? ONLY part that seems to work is hairstyle other then that no matter what you adjust the second you start the game all settings just return to default exception of hairstyle as i said
UPDATE: found another problem short story long cant over write saves
they will just load from when you 1st saved originally

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes