MattPoCa

Aug 2, 2022
I always play this game with the option to replace all the males with futas. But I didn't find the option in the new menus, so I tried editing my game settings to activate the option manually.
(You can find your settings in this file : C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Game.ini)

I tried adding the line Male = 0 and it didn't work.

I downloaded an older version of the game and looked at the settings and found these two lines :
bMalesAreFutas=True
bFutasOnly=False
Then I tried adding them in the new file and it didn't work
I tried loading the new version of the game with the old settings and it didn't work.

I'm pretty sure the option has simply been removed from in this version of the game.

Sadly, until this option is added back in or someone find a way to make it work, I probably won't play the newer versions.
The main menu also seems buggy right now, a lot of the time I can't get it to open(until I interact with a character), so I wouldn't advise playing this version even if you don't care about the options that have been removed.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Because the gameplay loop is grindy as hell if you're following the base progression. And Im talking hours upon hours of grind until you get to something substantial. A problem that did not existed many versions ago cause you didnt had to bother about stupid cockblock gates to reach the area where the demons spawn among others. Now if you want a nice Cambion or Succubus you need to do all the bullshity quests until you are able to reach said area. Area that you could go straight to it from minute 1 in regular gameplay if all you wanted was to bang some hotie demogirls. Now you cant unless you spend hours on game progression until that area is even plausible accesible.

That or you cheat. And to be honest, to even ask why play the game if you wanna cheat. I have to ask, why care about engame content if youll get bored by the endless grind midway and close the game to play something more rewarding and entertaining WITH decent and specially NEW endgame content? Sometimes I get amazed by the edgyness some people tend to show.
I guess I see it as "I'm a lazy and inconsiderate fuck who is hooked on instant gratification so I'm gonna say screw the Dev and all his hard work and skip directly to the parts I wanna see and call it a day."

But that's just me. I guess I'm just a relic of a bygone age where people were appreciated and respected for the work they put into something. To the point were people would want to see ALL of their work. Not just the good parts.

Are there parts of the game I don't like? Yes. I hate the grind as much as you do. Just the feeling of accomplishment at the end of all that grind is like nothing else. So I will gladly do the grind for the bigger reword.

• Angry
Reactions: funek0

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
I always play this game with the option to replace all the males with futas. But I didn't find the option in the new menus, so I tried editing my game settings to activate the option manually.
(You can find your settings in this file : C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Game.ini)

I tried adding the line Male = 0 and it didn't work.

I downloaded an older version of the game and looked at the settings and found these two lines :

Then I tried adding them in the new file and it didn't work
I tried loading the new version of the game with the old settings and it didn't work.

I'm pretty sure the option has simply been removed from in this version of the game.

Sadly, until this option is added back in or someone find a way to make it work, I probably won't play the newer versions.
The main menu also seems buggy right now, a lot of the time I can't get it to open(until I interact with a character), so I wouldn't advise playing this version even if you don't care about the options that have been removed.
Click on the Futa option in the settings menu and it'll expand to show all available options.

Reactions: str8up

ZeBoy

Aug 4, 2021
Did they change the spirit form? Wasn't it possible to make your character's look change completely and not just partially?

baby

Aug 19, 2017
So fucking disgusting when devs do this. Just ghost their supporters for several months without informing them what is going on. An upstanding creator would keep their supporters updated if there are problems and some will even stop billing if they can't work for some reason. Literally the only good excuse for this behavior would be that he is dead(But I hardly doubt that)

No matter if this cunt comes back, I'd recommend everybody unsub. At worst, he is milking supporters for as long as possible before his patreon is shut down. At best, he will come back with shitty excuses but won't refund his supporters. This behavior should not be rewarded and is exactly why I'm extremely careful with who I give money in this industry. You can thank bitches like this why I don't support more developers.
The developer explicitly has been doing this though.. Not their fault that you don't want to put in the minimum effort of looking through the dev's discord
Also not much he can do about you donating despite his disclaimers on patreon..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sovn

May 4, 2019
so, did saves get nuked again by the new update?
I am still on version 756.8 (fuck this devs version numbers btw) and didnt see any reason to go above it

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys, one question, is it just me or the game does NOT overwrite save files? When I tried I got the pop up telling me if I want to overwrite, I click yes and after that I reload just to verify and realize that it did not work
P.S. never mind, I read few post and it seems buggy

Reactions: str8up

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I guess I see it as "I'm a lazy and inconsiderate fuck who is hooked on instant gratification so I'm gonna say screw the Dev and all his hard work and skip directly to the parts I wanna see and call it a day."

But that's just me. I guess I'm just a relic of a bygone age where people were appreciated and respected for the work they put into something. To the point were people would want to see ALL of their work. Not just the good parts.

Are there parts of the game I don't like? Yes. I hate the grind as much as you do. Just the feeling of accomplishment at the end of all that grind is like nothing else. So I will gladly do the grind for the bigger reword.
1. Videogames are suposed to be fun, not an unpaid form of work so you can have satisfaction by having to work more than the time you spend on games by default already does.

2. If cheats weren't something the dev would aprove he wouldnt incluide that IN THE BASE GAME, specially when the devs actively keeps ignoring his money supporters DEMANDING that he stops being an asshole treating his playerbase with an ever increasing amount of grind on a game that by its very nature should be about having all the breeding options or at least the base races chunk of it available from minute 1 so you can concentrate on getting the right hybrids or the perfect trait gifted neph for whatever task you have to fullfill.

3. If the dev did such a "hard word" as you claim, the areas that we would be unlocking would have been new ones. Not previously available ones that he decided to block with the excuse of game progression. Specially if you are to unlock already existing races. Like sure, he did added the Seraphim's heaven, the 2 bunnies areas, and probably another that I dont remember and added races variants by like I said many times. Adding one nice thing by fucking up a previously nice one. Cause even something amazing on paper like the Seraphim's heaven to capture the Seraphims happen to be an area that you have to unlock to capture the same nephs that before spawned in the Esoteric Glade. I dont know about you but at least I expected a exclusive Seraphim subrace to spawn there. Still waiting....

4. That era you mentioned is when devs weren't greedy and lazy content givers cause they put time and dedication into making a game enjoyable. Also we didnt had as many options available so curiously now in an attempt to keep up with the ever increasing market devs release half baked games that are barely decently playable but that are out so people can toy around with their mess and gain tons of money even if it comes with a storm of criticism for not taking the time to even bugtest the things they release. And this is coming from somebody who defends that an ancient game like Jedi Academy still is superior to the upcoming Jedi Survivor cause where's Force Lightning? Force Heal? Using blaster rifles? Blaster pistols WITH a double bladed lightsaber?

5. Im so damn tired of folks bringing the whole "Acomplishment" BS on games cause you folks seem to be blind by the idea that a overcoming a torture gives you a sense of pride that makes the whole process of working your ass out to that point compensates all the anger, annoyance, frustration and straight up boredom you have to face up to that point. Get it to your damn heads. IT. DOES NOT. MAKES IT WORTH. the tediousness you have to face until you reach that point in which you're having fun. A fun that you may only start to get when you skip half of the game progression or grind as hell thingy. Let me give you some examples on my own, which made me fall in love with this game when it was on version 0.723 and how is that on version 0.760 Im starting to despise it:

- When I began playing this game you started with all sex positions available. Positions like the Misionary. Loved it and it got me hooked into the game.... Now, in order to unlock that I need to first do the dumb quest of TidyPony, to unlock the dragons area to then, by paying 80 favor that I need to gain by selling a minimal of about 20+ nephs. So up to that point I can start having that sex position while attempting to breed.

- On my first playthroughs I wasnt sure if my fave were the Dragons or the Succubus. Both races I could have sex with on minute 1 but their barns required some extra money to gather them. Still I could have sex with them if I wanted to. Now, although the dragons progression hasnt changed much. The succuby have been completely locked out of my regular gameplay loop cause now they're the last race I can unlock otherwise Ill soft lock myself on the stupid cockblock gates.

- Before if I saw a wild neph that I liked and wanted to capture it, I just had to be fast enough on the clicks and Ill be able to capture it by sex. It felt a bit tedious but it truly felt like you were trying to tame the neph by sex. Now however, its all stats based and more than once I saw a nice neph that spawn in that variant very rarely and I happen to not have the enough traits to capture it and because I dont know every fluid preference of each neph type I happen to not have enough fluids to capture it.

- Portals.... Do I even need to explain myself on this?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The developer explicitly has been doing this though.. Not their fault that you don't want to put in the minimum effort of looking through the dev's discord
Also not much he can do about you donating despite his disclaimers on patreon..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it honestly took nearly 4 months of work just to redo the UI and make some QoL changes I can't say I have high hopes for this project

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
If it honestly took nearly 4 months of work just to redo the UI and make some QoL changes I can't say I have high hopes for this project
Content release progress dropped off a cliff a while ago, but at least the game had a decent amount in it before that happened.

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
did I have to unlock all scenes again, even in "creator mode"? at previous versions,IIRC, was kind of integrated gallery at this mode.

PRinceMiilk

Feb 27, 2020
i wonder how many months the next update will take cuz i hope its not to long i had high hopes for this game a few months ago

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Okey so at first glance, after checking a few things via cheats, I gotta say that this game now feels VERY different, both potentially good but also bad, while others.... It really depends on you as a player and your preferences.

There's a lot of changes in terms of how the gameplay feels, not just the UI itself got changed but also the options available that you could select on those got affected as well. The UI has made some things to be much easier and clearer to handle. Like:

- Selecting a specific place to travel when using portals shows up a grid with each area so you see each unlocked region and select it directly with an updated screenshot of it. No longer having to scroll until you find the one you liked. Want to travel to Esoteric Glade? Just click it and go.

- Races that have an exotic variant now the game (At least the character creator) sees them as an independant subrace. Kinda like how Bovaurs have both Ayrshires and Minotaurs, each variant with a exotic version has it split into the regular and the exotic variant. So no longer you have to select a race and check if that happens to have an exotic variant.

- Its nice that you no longer need to memorize all the cheat codes, when you want to imput one, there's a "?" icon and when you press it, it shows all currently functional cheats. It obviously doesnt mention it there but you can also activate creator mode if you imput the code. You just have to go back to the menu to access it.

- Besides the obvious GI equivalences, the interactions of the UI feel damn beautiful. On this aspect I have to say that the wait was definitely worth it. Also the upcoming features it seems to be allowing is nice like controller support. As well as some subtle but quite amazing thing like not having to be limited by the amount of liquids you can carry.

Probably there's more, this is just a first "unbiased" check now that I know that cheats are still there and the game just got an UI/Funtionality update. Unfortunately, I have to be fair and point out the negatives Im seing:

- This whole UI as I mentioned in previous posts have made the imputing of cheats far more complicated that it was. Not a big deal overall but if you happen to not use a US English keyboard you would have a couple of headaches making it work the first times. I already explained a solution I found but yeah.

- Something gameplay wise I noticed is that some options got removed. Like, no longer can you make either males get replaced by futas, neither you seem to be able to have a "futas only" playthrough. However some options that in my opinion are pointless to have as choices, did made it to this update like the Insertion Bulge or Blend Offspring Colors. I can understand having the toggle of physics for performance reasons, but removing the sex options?

- The stats system got heavily simplified to just 3 atributes. That's actually a good thing right? It would be if you could at least tell what the values of your character currently are on the menu. You can see them, but only on the Breeding Yard. Again, not a big deal but can be annoying cause if you forgot your stats or simply level up while away from home (Kinda literally), you wont be able to see them until you check them on the yard.

- While this update made the UI and some navigation of dialogues much easier and fluid/natural, it made getting into the system a whole new process like getting used to see each liquid as an independant bottle or checking on a neph and having the world related actions (Like set as a vagrant) are totally separated from the harvesting ones.

I could go on but so far those are the biggest I noticed at a quick glance. Again, some are positive, some negative, and some depends on you as a player. Im not diving into the whole saves thingy cause that's a different kind of situation. There's also the currently unavailable things like the gallery which could be considered as a con, but this one would incluide the Wild Sex options so Im excited to be able to check that one out. Specially cause there's some sex pairings I like that are rare to witness. ^^

nalinoir

Oct 30, 2020
Where's the input for the cheat code in the setting pls ? I have an impression there no more things of that in this version ...

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes