str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey guys, one question, is it just me or the game does NOT overwrite save files? When I tried I got the pop up telling me if I want to overwrite, I click yes and after that I reload just to verify and realize that it did not work
P.S. never mind, I read few post and it seems buggy
nope it wont work ive posted about that earlier brother

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i still can play it in ver.0.73 alpha, but for the last 2 version, it was hard to run this game because the rendering time always timed out exactly when the game loaded....
can someone help me ?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
doesn't seem like gallery works in 0.760? or i can't access it for some reason even with the creator code? weird

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
- Something gameplay wise I noticed is that some options got removed. Like, no longer can you make either males get replaced by futas, neither you seem to be able to have a "futas only" playthrough. However some options that in my opinion are pointless to have as choices, did made it to this update like the Insertion Bulge or Blend Offspring Colors. I can understand having the toggle of physics for performance reasons, but removing the sex options?
You just needed to click on the option to notice this. He actually added a new option to replace females
dasd.png

• Wow
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

matou13009

Aug 15, 2018
just be sure that you have english language selected while in game, or try to change it where; it will work then, same "`" button,
I've already tried it doesn't work x) I even tested with the virtual keyboard but nothing works x) then I even have bugs where I can't overwrite a save and the change of language in the game doesn't doesn't work ^^ xD

but hey it doesn't matter because the developer said that when changing the interface he risked having bugs x))

Aug 22, 2021
Well that took a long time, glad it is over. Reading through this thread though, looks like this version borks saves (not just old ones but doesn't save new ones correctly either), so looks like the wait continues.

I have no actual evidence of this, but does anyone else think it a bit sus that the update released literal days after the thread got marked abandoned? I know the dev has been saying 'I'm working on it' like clockwork in his discord the last few months, but maybe that minor attack on his income lit a fire under his ass to finally do something tangible.

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
I've already tried it doesn't work x) I even tested with the virtual keyboard but nothing works x) then I even have bugs where I can't overwrite a save and the change of language in the game doesn't doesn't work ^^ xD

but hey it doesn't matter because the developer said that when changing the interface he risked having bugs x))
strange, that worked for me

nglother

Feb 5, 2022
Well that took a long time, glad it is over. Reading through this thread though, looks like this version borks saves (not just old ones but doesn't save new ones correctly either), so looks like the wait continues.

I have no actual evidence of this, but does anyone else think it a bit sus that the update released literal days after the thread got marked abandoned? I know the dev has been saying 'I'm working on it' like clockwork in his discord the last few months, but maybe that minor attack on his income lit a fire under his ass to finally do something tangible.
I think once that tag was placed on the thread, he threw out this unfinished update and called it an Early Build as his way of showing his progress

Reactions: tanngiost

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
does anyone knows what is the limit of trait gain from offspring ? all i get so far is 4 trait from their parents.. does it goes higher than 4 trait?

Thesandman123

Apr 22, 2018
the option to change the language of the game appears, but when you change the language of the game, it remains in the original language

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
You just needed to click on the option to notice this. He actually added a new option to replace females
View attachment 2541223
Holy fuck! :ROFLMAO:

But yeah is like I said, many nice things but most of them hidden behind some odd options.

He definitely needs to make a big post about what exactly changed and where to find each options cause goddamit, its a mess to find everything now.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes