slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Any way to make old savedata in te new save?
Most likely no. There is a save editor posted several pages back (just use the search function to find it) which you can use to recreate your character stats and the nephelym you had, but DH usually breaks old saves every time he releases an update.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
U need to use the "~" key to make the dialogue box to come out. But mind you, you need to have your keyboard with a US English layout to make it happen otherwise it wont work. There's a way to change it if your keyboard by default is not like that.
Thank you mate....saved my day and a lot of work to open all gates again...so the codes are still the same i hope..?

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
the new update has crashed twice in the breeding menu (possibly when a new monster is was added to the roster)
once when i had preg turned off and i successfully bred a monster, and another time as i was scrolling through to find one i wanted to use but i had several preg at the time since i thought that might fix the prev crash

Reactions: Brian1635

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Been a while since I played this, like a couple years. Did they ever flesh out the early part of the game where they had a little bit of a plot of sorts, or they go full sandbox? I just remember making thicc waifus and going to pound town.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes