RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Definitely some bugs in this version, but for some reason I haven't really found a lot of people saying what I'm thinking which is:

Holy shit this update looks visually wonderful and after some bugfixes it's a huge step in a positive direction.
Yeah besides the obvious GI similarities. The new UI interactions be like:
3pau80y24uz31.png

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone provide some screens from that new "unbelievable most wonderful ui in the world" or update the header, because screens from it are several years old.
Go and check out the UI from Genshin Impact. It's almost lifted wholesale.
That said, it is better than before.

... Why does this site seem to run automated backups whenever I try to post?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gojii

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
I don't know what to do in this game obviously you have to fuck in the game but I'm asking for walkthrough
There's a Wiki link in the OP, go to the Game Progression page there for specifics.
To sum all of it up though, run around until you find unique monster girls standing around you can talk to. Do the task they ask, get a keystone as a reward, use that to open the door to a new area, repeat. Pretty straight forward mechanic-wise but will take a lot of exploring.
There's a centaur girl like a 20 second run behind your house at a closed gate, but you can also talk to the cat girl in town about fixing a lever that opens the sewers, where a slime with a keystone is.
Breed and release girls to level up an areas World Level (the higher the level of the girl you release, the more World Level XP it earns for the region), which results in higher level monster girls with more and better traits spawning there. That's basically all there is.

Reactions: DarkMiros and Gojii

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Character creation is no longer finding saved presets for male breeder - mine or the default.
:FacePalm:

Fixed it but not sure how. That's slightly better I guess.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Definitely some bugs in this version, but for some reason I haven't really found a lot of people saying what I'm thinking which is:

Holy shit this update looks visually wonderful and after some bugfixes it's a huge step in a positive direction.
Well, if the new interface/update wasn't buggy, you would probably hear more people talk about how nice it is.

Things I have encountered with the newest version on a brand new save:
Lust no longer seems to regenerate when you win surprise sex. You have to sleep to get it to regenerate.
Unable to overwrite save files.
Character stats don't update in the breeding pen. You have to exit the pen, then re-enter it to see current stats.
Along side that, you can no longer check the MCs stats unless you are in the breeding pen.
World levels are not being reported anywhere. Unless the Dev removed that feature (let's face it, he would never remove a grind like that), there are no indications of what is going on.
Most traits now say (WIP) grants XP, exceptions seem to be Busty, Buxom, and slender.
Harvested cum or milk seems to be worth 1 coin. Also, you no longer get x ml of fluid, you get a single item x fluid.
Monsters that are interested in surprise sexing you, won't stop following you.
You can have sex with a pregnant NPC ... AND get them pregnant Again, which resets their pregnancy counter.

My favorite is that you can be 'surprise sexed' while in the inventory system.
This bugged out my game and left me locked in a spontaneous blowjob with no way to cancel and no progression. I saved, exited, and restarted to find my MC at the farm with her dick stretched across the map to the catgirl that was still blowing her and I couldn't do anything until I interacted with her again.

The new UI does look prettier than the old one, but the old one worked. The new one is buggy crap, at the moment.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes