xseek

Jun 4, 2017
Can't find where to see the actual world level, already try hoover the mouse above the level and look on the barn, but I can't find there and when I put the cheat I don't get any confirmation that the cheat work too.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
I finished Autumn's quest but she is no longer at her location. Keystone is still stuck. Where is she now? Or is this a bug?

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
This game still doesn't have good gameplay. I've been playing this game (on and off) longer than you've been a member of this website, I've unlocked the gates an embarrassing number of times, likely more than you ever will.
Goddamn. If that can't put it into perspective for someone I don't know what will.
I finally checked out this game like 2 months ago. Cleared all the available content over a 3-day weekend.
And I absolutely never want to do it legitimately again until I play a 1.0 version or later with finalized gameplay and progression.
I can't imagine going through it that many times, especially after save wipe updates that don't even add anything new or interesting to encounter and just serve to add a content gating system or visual changes.
Brothel/slave management games are my shit. I actually love grindy, repetitive games.
The first time I play them.

Shame about the apparent save issues. I'll probably hang on to see if he tosses out some hotfixes over a couple weeks before jumping in and giving this version a shot. But despite all the doubt and beans about development spilled in this thread in the past, I'm happy it's not completely dead.

Also cheating related question: Does save editing all the keystones into your inventory and opening the areas basically clear the game for you? I only played a couple months ago and already can't remember if there was anything crucial in finishing the NPC quests besides money, keystones, and the ability to turn off tentacles and demon traps.
Might as well ask if anyone knows now so I don't have to when I do try this or a slightly fixed build.
I don't need a gallery or full trait control, I'm fine with gathering new girls and breeding them, just not looking to deal with the story or urgent quest stuff again if I don't have to.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Brian1635

Oct 22, 2017
Love the progression of the game been playing for a while but fuck this is bugging out in the breeding pen and the new save every time is a buzz kill every time it would be cool if I could keep attest my progress if nothing else . Sorry for the rant awesome game keep it up

xseek

Jun 4, 2017
To who is curious like me, I download the previous version and load the save of the new version and the game show the world level on the barn, on the new update I wasn't able to find this information. As well I try the cheat "world levels 5" and save, after load on the previous version to see the world level and apparently the cheat is not working.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Why can't my game does not overwrite saves?
Because this version of the game is Super Buggy, you have to relocate or delete a save game file to save your game in that location each time at the moment.

And here is how you can load your old save game files, Since the Developer has once again modified the save load program,
the old save files are version 100
the new save files are version 111

if you let go of most of your breeders on the old game, and keep 90-100

this is to take your save game file below 30 meg.

then upload a copy of your save game file to Web site

you can change the version of your save game file.

have a look through your opened save game file on the site, you will see tweek's you can do, but be careful, always keep a copy of your save game file's.

then redownload the save game file from the site and put it back in the folder you got it from.

P.S. this is how the Developer has always blocked our save game files.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Modding enhances the experience. Cheating skips the experience completely.
More like thats two ways of modify the experience, cause in many ways cheating and modding arent that different. Youre essentially changing the experience. Ive watched many interesting challenge runs in various games that were imposible to pull without cheats. And they were damn interesting to both watch and attempt in the game.

So keep trying to justify your BS as much as you want but unless you play a game with 0 modifications, happen to be a core part of the game deving, also happen to be part of the team who hunts bugs related to gameplay and also happen to be the active quests designer you uave no say in how people should play or not this game cause I find it funny how much you seem to keep ignoring the references I made on how the game used to be when I started playing on version 0723. With no cockblocks, no Pawsmatti to learn sex positions and no massively repeatable grinds to deal with. Neither the fact of having to deal with save wipes or how even soulslike fans I know dont seem to be interested in BotN's grindy loop.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Because this version of the game is Super Buggy, you have to relocate or delete a save game file to save your game in that location each time at the moment.

And here is how you can load your old save game files, Since the Developer has once again modified the save load program,
the old save files are version 100
the new save files are version 111

if you let go of most of your breeders on the old game, and keep 90-100

this is to take your save game file below 30 meg.

then upload a copy of your save game file to Web site

you can change the version of your save game file.

have a look through your opened save game file on the site, you will see tweek's you can do, but be careful, always keep a copy of your save game file's.

then redownload the save game file from the site and put it back in the folder you got it from.

P.S. this is how the Developer has always blocked our save game files.
The way Ive started to do it is like this, I take the new game version and make a test save. Then load that save to the site to see which game version that save has. After, I load one of the save files from and old playthrough and change the number of it. Then I test it and if things somehow work, I make another save while in game so the "new" save made in the new game version is a pseudo fresh one of sorts, with the previous progress u made done.

Not perfect, I know, probably prone to some fukups along the way, but.... Hey, at least that way I wont have to turn every playthrough into a cheaty sandboxy one cause the dev refuses to bring oficial saves compatibility on his "Grinders of the Nephelym" game lol. Not to mention that even sugestting such idea on his Discord is taken by even the mods as a heresy, which is another layer of absurd this game has but.... Baby steps I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHREDDER1976

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
More like thats two ways of modify the experience, cause in many ways cheating and modding arent that different. Youre essentially changing the experience. Ive watched many interesting challenge runs in various games that were imposible to pull without cheats. And they were damn interesting to both watch and attempt in the game.

So keep trying to justify your BS as much as you want but unless you play a game with 0 modifications, happen to be a core part of the game deving, also happen to be part of the team who hunts bugs related to gameplay and also happen to be the active quests designer you uave no say in how people should play or not this game cause I find it funny how much you seem to keep ignoring the references I made on how the game used to be when I started playing on version 0723. With no cockblocks, no Pawsmatti to learn sex positions and no massively repeatable grinds to deal with. Neither the fact of having to deal with save wipes or how even soulslike fans I know dont seem to be interested in BotN's grindy loop.
true, it's not cheating when all your doing is trying to get back where you were in the last update until the Developer decided to hit the rest on everyone once again.
and it's not cheating to repair your own save game file because some stupid fool deliberately keep's blocking them from working.
that's like saying it's cheating to take a car to a mechanic when something goes wrong, instead of waiting money and buying a new car each time just because you need your engine serviced

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Now if someone really does want a updated cheat for this version, here it is.

Of sorts.
1. Make back-up of your save
2. Upload your save
3. Edit the Aptitude and fertility(not sure what the max is at, but 10000 would suffice)
4. Download save
5. Replace save
6. Launch game
7. Load the edited save

fertility 10000
fertilityRank 6
Aptitude 10000
AptitudeRank 6
Lust 10000
LustRank 6
level 100

this of course is what we learn to do when someone keeps wipeing our save game history.

GTPern

May 24, 2022
Definitely some bugs in this version, but for some reason I haven't really found a lot of people saying what I'm thinking which is:

Holy shit this update looks visually wonderful and after some bugfixes it's a huge step in a positive direction.

Reactions: DralaFi
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes