STet

Apr 17, 2020
Faced such a problem: as soon as I get into the pit with the web, where Widow is located, then the character control and the cursor disappear, Widow's lips move, but there is no action. Has anyone encountered such a problem? If yes, is there a solution? imma lazy sack no need to offer.

Reactions: DralaFi

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Despite the bugs, the game has changed a lot (in terms of balance).
And also with the new interface game looks as if completed (but again, bugs).
And for the bugs I got stuck in the cat scene with a girl cat (and for the fact that I ran out of lust).
And so you can see at least that the author has made a very big update

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
ok thanks, the cheat worked^^ and how would it work without cheats?
Without cheats, you have to release captive nephelym from your houses into the wild via the “release” button. Each nephelym released this way contributes some experience towards the world level of that species.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Well, if the new interface/update wasn't buggy, you would probably hear more people talk about how nice it is.

Things I have encountered with the newest version on a brand new save:
Lust no longer seems to regenerate when you win surprise sex. You have to sleep to get it to regenerate.
Unable to overwrite save files.
Character stats don't update in the breeding pen. You have to exit the pen, then re-enter it to see current stats.
Along side that, you can no longer check the MCs stats unless you are in the breeding pen.
World levels are not being reported anywhere. Unless the Dev removed that feature (let's face it, he would never remove a grind like that), there are no indications of what is going on.
Most traits now say (WIP) grants XP, exceptions seem to be Busty, Buxom, and slender.
Harvested cum or milk seems to be worth 1 coin. Also, you no longer get x ml of fluid, you get a single item x fluid.
Monsters that are interested in surprise sexing you, won't stop following you.
You can have sex with a pregnant NPC ... AND get them pregnant Again, which resets their pregnancy counter.

My favorite is that you can be 'surprise sexed' while in the inventory system.
This bugged out my game and left me locked in a spontaneous blowjob with no way to cancel and no progression. I saved, exited, and restarted to find my MC at the farm with her dick stretched across the map to the catgirl that was still blowing her and I couldn't do anything until I interacted with her again.

The new UI does look prettier than the old one, but the old one worked. The new one is buggy crap, at the moment.
biggus-dickus.gif

Reactions: CaptainBipto

(_Daniil_)

Sep 3, 2021
anyway , this update has become more stable , not buggy, a lot of work still needs to be developed for this game .

DralaFi

Jul 10, 2022
Faced such a problem: as soon as I get into the pit with the web, where Widow is located, then the character control and the cursor disappear, Widow's lips move, but there is no action. Has anyone encountered such a problem? If yes, is there a solution? imma lazy sack no need to offer.

Can confirm. (Not sure if an old bug, or a new one.)

STet

Apr 17, 2020
A hotfix for version 0.760 has been released.

Release Notes: 0.760.1 (Hotfix 1)
Issues fixed:

* Save overwrite bug
* Orgasium and favor aren't being saved
* Lock when loading a save
* Lock when learning a position from Pawsmaati without enough favor/lust
* Lock when falling in Widow's web
* Mate details don't update after quick breeding
* Incorrect pregnancy counter
* Crash when interacting with lists
* Roamers might start surprise sex while renaming a Nephelym

New additions:
* Console key can now be rebound
* Debug symbols and crash reporter

Issues Still to Fix:
* Possible crashes
* Pregnancy being reset
* Exotics not showing for spirit form

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Hey guys and sorry in advance if I sound like a broken record but could be bothered to go through 560 pages of comments to find out. I need help understanding how to capture the creatures, I've walked all around the town and talked to whoever would allow and the only thing I could figure out was that I need to buy a stable/habitat for them but I only start the game with 400 money and need at least 500 for the cheapest option? How do I make money or is there any other options?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hey guys and sorry in advance if I sound like a broken record but could be bothered to go through 560 pages of comments to find out. I need help understanding how to capture the creatures, I've walked all around the town and talked to whoever would allow and the only thing I could figure out was that I need to buy a stable/habitat for them but I only start the game with 400 money and need at least 500 for the cheapest option? How do I make money or is there any other options?
WIKI.jpg

Reactions: HeadsExplode

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
You must be playing a different game, the cheapest habitat you can purchase costs 400 monies. There are two of them, the Foxen barn and the Vulwarg barn, that you can purchase for 400 each.

If you need more help, you can try going to the Wiki for the game. It is linked on the first page, but being the kind soul that I am, I will post here for you as well.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
You must be playing a different game, the cheapest habitat you can purchase costs 400 monies. There are two of them, the Foxen barn and the Vulwarg barn, that you can purchase for 400 each.

If you need more help, you can try going to the Wiki for the game. It is linked on the first page, but being the kind soul that I am, I will post here for you as well.
Thanks friend I appreciate the help, I could have sworn the foxen barn was 500 but I will check again and also thanks for the wiki link, should have probably paid more attention to the first post, didn't notice the links :rolleyes:

Reactions: CaptainBipto

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
A hotfix for version 0.760 has been released.

Issues fixed:

* Save overwrite bug
* Lock when loading a save
* Lock when learning a position from Pawsmaati without enough favor/lust
* Lock when falling in Widow's web
* Mate details don't update after quick breeding
* Incorrect pregnancy counter
* Crash when interacting with lists
* Roamers might start surprise sex while renaming a Nephelym

New additions:
* Console key can now be rebound
* Debug symbols and crash reporter

Issues Still to Fix:
* Possible crashes
* Pregnancy being reset
* Exotics not showing for spirit form
Lets the fucking go! Finally a proper rebind of the console key! No longer having to mess with my keyboard layout lol

Im kinda surprised about the Exotics thing. They did showed up to me, but on the list. Arent them appearing in the game when you select them or something? :unsure:

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
So small problem, when I start the game I have no money and every time I load a save any money I made is gone. Has anyone else experienced this and/or know a fix?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So small problem, when I start the game I have no money and every time I load a save any money I made is gone. Has anyone else experienced this and/or know a fix?
Apparently that is a problem, just need to wait for the hotfix.

Issues fixed:

Reactions: Nekura
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes