Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
you need to set it for US Keyboard to use the ~ key for putting in cheats
I don't want to pretend I'm from somewhere I'm not just to use a cheat function.
The game got even grindier. Now we don't start with enough to get the Vulwarg and Foxen barns on game start.
In fact we now start with 0 Orgasmium. This means we have to molest Fern now. Not sure how to feel about that.

GTPern

May 24, 2022
I don't want to pretend I'm from somewhere I'm not just to use a cheat function.
The game got even grindier. Now we don't start with enough to get the Vulwarg and Foxen barns on game start.
In fact we now start with 0 Orgasmium. This means we have to molest Fern now. Not sure how to feel about that.
I think this sentiment is shared, there's a hotfix on the way to fix the currency problem.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
BotN always had a grind problem but on every major update the issue seems to be turned into something bigger and bigger to be dealt with. I really like this game mind you, but on every update I get an increased feel that its only enjoyable in a sandbox kind of way and not by following the default base progression unless you have the patience of the Dalai Lama.

It would be at least an easy thing to fix if something like cheats didnt broke the game when used like the one that gives you money, giving you a smol amount so if you want to become Bruce Wayne you have to add it a bunch of times, instead of how currently is, by using it just once and having trice as much money you would ever spend if you buy every purchasable thing. I just want a smol money boost to start with a bit of an advantage, not having an absurd amount that I wont have sometjing to spend it anymore lol

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
BotN always had a grind problem but on every major update the issue seems to be turned into something bigger and bigger to be dealt with. I really like this game mind you, but on every update I get an increased feel that its only enjoyable in a sandbox kind of way and not by following the default base progression unless you have the patience of the Dalai Lama.

It would be at least an easy thing to fix if something like cheats didnt broke the game when used like the one that gives you money, giving you a smol amount so if you want to become Bruce Wayne you have to add it a bunch of times, instead of how currently is, by using it just once and having trice as much money you would ever spend if you buy every purchasable thing. I just want a smol money boost to start with a bit of an advantage, not having an absurd amount that I wont have sometjing to spend it anymore lol
i just want M/M content

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Please tell me a way to have sex with that hot beautiful Purple elf (Falena)
The only way to have penetrative sex with Falene is when she is the "daily toy" which changes daily, I haven't played in a while but I'm pretty sure that hasn't changed. You could also download a preset for the elves that looks like her but other than that you're out of luck.

nglother

Feb 5, 2022
How do the portals work?
You have to reach the Desert where you meet a Lamia lady at the portal there, after speaking to her you have to walk to each of the other portals to unlock them. They will appear in the teleport menu in the order you unlock them, so I suggest unlocking them in an order you'll understand. [ie. Homestead, Town, Foxen Forest...]

Before unlocking the portals, I would save and then reload to fast-travel home. I never used cheats and only with .760 saw that there is a cheat to return home, so I consider that to be more of a QOL cheat than anything

Flamma09

Jul 2, 2017
is the world level visible anywhere in the new version? I like the new UI but i wouldn't recommend anyone playing this version until all the bug fixes are here.

Last edited:

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
Wow, I picked the wrong patch to get started on this game with, lol. I do like what I played so far but it's clear I gotta wait for a bugfix round or two.

• Sad
Reactions: Mee&Mee

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Don't download the game, it's not in a playable state currently. Wait for a hotfix, keep your old versions.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Kind of? They've changed some of the mechanics, if that counts.
It's still a bit disappointing. I just tested ui improvements and they do look kinda neat, but unfortunately this update (at least for me) was nowhere enough to keep game fresh. Actually i rather keep playing the old version since save games aren't compatible, and i am not sure python editor i use is compatible with this version of the game (since MC cannot have traits. Without python editor.)

nglother

Feb 5, 2022

Since I have started working on a rewrite/redesign of the UI, I decided to quickly release the current build to the public.
The UI redesign is something I have been putting off for years, and it has started to interfere with development. Not to mention, the UI has been the target for complaints from players. The new design will make the game much less annoying, as well as open up development opportunities for me.

For 0.756.9, I added a cheat to unlock sex positions: all sex positions

Download

MEGA
Google
Hey all, if you want to play the last good version then here you go. The downloads should still work for now. Quote it on each new page until a new update comes out so people can play the good one.

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\OBF\Saved

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
the UI is pretty neat ye, but there are some things that are bit unfortunate? like option to prevent hominal females from spawning lol bunch of these details feel like a small issue tha could get fixed easily

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes