lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
been a while since i played this game.
Now we die from fall dammage ? Uncool
Anyway, i don't really wants to redo everything from scratsh, so how do i used the codes in this version ?

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
I tried to use the cheats, but even after changing my keyboard in the system to us international it still didn't work.
the game has really a great concept, but to many bugs, it crashes all the time and a lot of parts are not intuitive. I really hope it won't take to much time to make it better

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
been a while since i played this game.
Now we die from fall dammage ? Uncool
Anyway, i don't really wants to redo everything from scratch, so how do i used the codes in this version ?
set your keyboard to US keyboard, then hit the ~ key just to the left of your number 1 under your ESC key, type the codes into the box that opens up on the bottom of the screen from the ~ key

Rob_GoodKnight

Oct 7, 2022
The new update, the one that is available now, is nice. The overall UI design is much cleaner and consistent than I anticipated I'd say it's pretty nice, especially the in-game menu leading to the inventory and the item icons. I don't quite understand nor like how there are only three stats in the game now. I think more stats give a larger variety, but I suppose that -like many other aspects of this game- is still a work-in-dev. The auto-zoom in during scenes is also a nice change although the top border getting a slightly pink-ish hue isn't a good idea. Unless I am missing something, the removal for coloring the clothes in the character creator is also a weird choice. Not mentioning the load of bugs, the update is neat.

If anyone else is facing difficulties with accessing presets in the character creator, especially for a different gender than what you are creating at the moment, then I have found a solution. I apologize if this was already posted in the thread.
For example: the creator is only showing female presets.
Solution: switch to a male character and save the default male character as a custom preset with a name different from your previous presets. After saving the male presets should be available to you.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes