RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Tested out more indepth the current update yesterday and sadly this time Im gonna have to wait for a few new updates (Full updates, not hotfixes) until playing again new versions, cause currently the state of the base gameplay has turned a bit too much base grindy for me. Its extremely immersion breaking having to go to Lustwoods and only being able to capture either Foxes or Wargs at first, not both how we have been doing for ages.

The new UI looks so fancy at first until you realise that some very needed functions like simply properly sort or filter nephs on the lists is now an entire mess. Sorting used to be alphabetical and you could appy more than one filter. Now you cant and mephs are organized randomly, except they now take a lot more vosual space.

The physics now look damn weird. I was running with my character and it looked like her body eas made out of gelatin. Sinc when did your leg tissue stretched up to your armpit when running?

Also for some reason flying nephs like the Kludde happen to have regular walking animations the when idling they fly/levitate like seraphims, it looks damn strange.

Now keystones dont even save properly.

IDK, I used to love to play this game but every new update makes me dread doing so more.

TheFlyingLord

Apr 2, 2022
does this not work anymore? I followed the directions as stated and it doesn't seem to be working at all.
You don't need the patcher anymore. What you have to do is set your file explorer to allow you to view file extensions under the view tab. Then, create a text folder wherever you installed the game. Rename the file itself to imma.degenerate, with the .degenerate replacing the file extension .txt. Then it should work. I was able to do that with my game and it worked just fine.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Tested out more indepth the current update yesterday and sadly this time Im gonna have to wait for a few new updates (Full updates, not hotfixes) until playing again new versions, cause currently the state of the base gameplay has turned a bit too much base grindy for me. Its extremely immersion breaking having to go to Lustwoods and only being able to capture either Foxes or Wargs at first, not both how we have been doing for ages.

The new UI looks so fancy at first until you realise that some very needed functions like simply properly sort or filter nephs on the lists is now an entire mess. Sorting used to be alphabetical and you could appy more than one filter. Now you cant and mephs are organized randomly, except they now take a lot more vosual space.

The physics now look damn weird. I was running with my character and it looked like her body eas made out of gelatin. Sinc when did your leg tissue stretched up to your armpit when running?

Also for some reason flying nephs like the Kludde happen to have regular walking animations the when idling they fly/levitate like seraphims, it looks damn strange.

Now keystones dont even save properly.

IDK, I used to love to play this game but every new update makes me dread doing so more.
It's been like this for quite a while now. Instead of adding content, each update just takes what's already there and makes it harder to get to. People eat it up and pay the dev anyways because the number of good breeder sim games can be counted on one fingerless hand.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
It's been like this for quite a while now. Instead of adding content, each update just takes what's already there and makes it harder to get to. People eat it up and pay the dev anyways because the number of good breeder sim games can be counted on one fingerless hand.
Yeah I remember back in version 0.723 to 0.729, game felt nice on each update, new content that was actually QoL feeling or straight up improvements. But then the Pawsmatti update was the first of many to me that took an already available content from minute 1 and locked it behind progression BS. Before it took me barely a couple of ingame hours from the game start to get a special hybrid like the Jabberwocks, now it takes me a couple of weeks and that is if I would be able to stomach waiting that long on a regular playthrough. Specially knowing that saves would bork after 4-5 updates respect the new versions.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
the fluids code no longer works was it changed?
The system changed. Fluids no longer function as ml amounts that you harvest randomly. They're now stackable bottles with no appearent limit on the amount you can carry. So yeah, a new cheat for that would be needed since its a new system. Which also added far more problems than the ones it solved TBH, cause the economy of the game got severly hit because of that for the worst.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Is it actually possible to breed tier II and III traits, or offspring higher than Common rarity? I've got two legendaries I've been trying to breed, but the offspring is always common with tier I traits.

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
where to fine the cheat etc?? searched in the settings and nothing is there to add the codes
there is a hotkey to open the console, there you also find the ?-symbol to the left with all available cheatcodes
the hotkey was ~ i thin, but it never worked for me perhaps because I got an german keyboard, but if you have the newest version (0.760.5) you can change the keybinding for that in the settings, 0.760.3 could also work but not fully sure about that

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Is it actually possible to breed tier II and III traits, or offspring higher than Common rarity? I've got two legendaries I've been trying to breed, but the offspring is always common with tier I traits.
It used to be but you may have found a bug or have just been unlucky. I forget what the formula was for traits passing down but I recall you always wanting to have both traits at the appropriate level on both parents. In other words, if you have Obese level 1 on one parent and Obese level 2 on the other the resulting offspring will always have level 1 if they even get the trait at all.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
It used to be but you may have found a bug or have just been unlucky. I forget what the formula was for traits passing down but I recall you always wanting to have both traits at the appropriate level on both parents. In other words, if you have Obese level 1 on one parent and Obese level 2 on the other the resulting offspring will always have level 1 if they even get the trait at all.
So that means they both need the same traits in order to pass on at the same level? Like I can't take one with potent II and breed it onto something that doesn't have any levels?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes