RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
His discord maintains the game is not homophobic but you literally get banned for posting gay pictures anywhere. There isn't even some channel to contain gay (or even futa on male) pictures or anything, any homosexual images are straight up banned lol.
I remember once a guy was permabanned for posting a pack of presets he made for futas in which they turned into femboys, amd like bruh, thats something Ill like to see added into the base game, but no, guy got banned for that. Their excuse was that he used "hacks" to do so and I was like, seriously? ‍♀

Thaewyn

Nov 28, 2020
help me Nymphomaniac and Juicy traits how to make
You don't "make" any of the traits. You can only find them in the wild, and then breed them into the correct combinations for the requests.

Find wild nephelym with trait > catch and bring back to farm > breed with intended species until you get the right combo.

Some wild species are more likely than others to have certain traits.

Reactions: panzer13
Mar 29, 2020
I don't like that I'm forced to keep every offspring produced, especially when the ascension thing is so far from the pen and closes the menu every time I use it for one critter. When did it get changed so that you don't have a "release into the wild" option? I feel like developers are getting dumber or something as time progresses in my life.

KlausStarr

Mar 8, 2022
if i start the game im getting stuck on a endless loading screen (the heart icon is still pulsating), task manager says "not responding"
anyone know whats the problem?

EDIT: the problem fixed itself, dont know why. didnt restart pc nor installed or uninstalled anything

Last edited:

Thatguy1001

Aug 22, 2019
I liked that I had the option to replace most of the wild Nephelym with the exotic (full furry) varients, but I see now in this latest update I can only enable them and not fully replace? Either that or I'm blind. Is it a hidden option or am I stuck with the base monstergirl varients?

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
I don't like that I'm forced to keep every offspring produced, especially when the ascension thing is so far from the pen and closes the menu every time I use it for one critter. When did it get changed so that you don't have a "release into the wild" option? I feel like developers are getting dumber or something as time progresses in my life.
it doesn't always allow you to but if you press the cancel button when shown the offspring it will ask you if you want to release them

trees

Dec 4, 2018
How do I get creatures I've got on my farm to initiate surprise sex with me? If I try to do it through the interaction menu with creatures set to be vagrants, it plays an animation as if I initiated instead of the neph

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Is it possible to get hung 3 breeding without futa?
If what nglother said is true on the previous page then no. You need both parents to have the hung trait which females can't have.
How do I get creatures I've got on my farm to initiate surprise sex with me? If I try to do it through the interaction menu with creatures set to be vagrants, it plays an animation as if I initiated instead of the neph
Vagrants can't jump the breeder, I assume this is by design as having them jump you while you're going about milking everything and breeding would be annoying. Would be nice as an opt in option but I hope he never makes it forced.

Kit161

Nov 22, 2019
Did the dev remove the furry variants for the player's spirit form? They all seem to be just the mixed human/monster form. Unless I'm just blind and can't find the button in the new UI.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Game hangs when trying to learn "Doggy"
Undressed as she/he told me, can't continue in sex scene. I have to ALT+F4 out...
I have 34 God Favour Points, if those are the stars in your inventory.
(My breeder is a woman)

[edit]
Fucking bullshit that! Does only work if your breeder is male or futa!

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
How do i see world level. I cant find it
From within the game you can't as far as I know.
See

This is kind of outdated and is missing the location of the sex pose <various sex here> lady and also the (in)convenient gates DerliectHelmsman put between the areas.

jono98ign

Jul 29, 2018
From within the game you can't as far as I know.
See

This is kind of outdated and is missing the location of the sex pose <various sex here> lady and also the (in)convenient gates DerliectHelmsman put between the areas.
Dont you have to raise world level to get some traits?
I need nymphomaniac

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
Did the dev remove the furry variants for the player's spirit form? They all seem to be just the mixed human/monster form. Unless I'm just blind and can't find the button in the new UI.
When changing your form at the bottom is a tab called attachments. you want to look for face type 1 and torso both are set to none, set it to 0. At first I was able to do it but now for me, it's not working.

Kestre1

Feb 16, 2022
Dont you have to raise world level to get some traits?
I need nymphomaniac
World lvl works,but you dont see that it is a bug probably ,but i dont know thoroughly.Just fertilize nephelim and send to the world,I recommend leveling up to 50lvl and then sending will be faster.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes