nglother

Feb 5, 2022
So that means they both need the same traits in order to pass on at the same level? Like I can't take one with potent II and breed it onto something that doesn't have any levels?
This is from the Discord FAQ, though from my experience is that it's not guaranteed. Focus on potent first because it'll increase the chances to pass on all traits (Tier 1=+20%, 2=+30%, 3=+40%). Additionally, some traits are incompatible like Meaty and Slender. Check the .

---Why do I only get rank 1 traits when breeding?---
To get rank 2 or 3 traits in offspring, both parents must have the desired trait, with at least one having the trait at the higher rank.

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Was world level removed or something? The commands for setting it don't work and manually releasing doesn't work either.

Edit: Yes, it does still exist. The commands just don't work and progress for it isn't shown. Neat.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadsExplode

Dokuba

Apr 19, 2023
Dev does never care at all about choices and now he does not care the game at all..

6 month passed and we are still waiting an UI update... UI.. and there are still supporters who think an UI update would take this long. It's like crypto scams at that point. People can believe to very ridiculous things without any thinking about them..

They even add a pinned post for the development questions at discord server. And it explains everything :)
View attachment 2500482
ok except you gotta realise derelict has a life besides making or updating a game so maybe something came up that put the game on the backburner.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
ok except you gotta realise derelict has a life besides making or updating a game so maybe something came up that put the game on the backburner.
Actually he is an openly admitted shut in. The only thing that has happened to impede progress is his mental condition failing. I'm assuming that you're going by the standard definition of "having a life" which by all metrics I do not think he qualifies for unless he's just pretending to be strange and mentally ill.

Reactions: HeadsExplode

RoRoar

Apr 18, 2023
You don't need the patcher anymore. What you have to do is set your file explorer to allow you to view file extensions under the view tab. Then, create a text folder wherever you installed the game. Rename the file itself to imma.degenerate, with the .degenerate replacing the file extension .txt. Then it should work. I was able to do that with my game and it worked just fine.
yeah, i did that. I even followed all the directions to alter the steam files, and it still didn't work. I'm not sure why. I'll try again and see if it works this time, but i spent an hour trying to get it to work before posting my comment

STet

Apr 17, 2020
yeah, i did that. I even followed all the directions to alter the steam files, and it still didn't work. I'm not sure why. I'll try again and see if it works this time, but i spent an hour trying to get it to work before posting my comment
I have a game on Steam, and all I need to enable incest is the imma.degenerate file and it has consistently worked for a couple of years. A problem may arise if you first apply some old patcher, and then use this method.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
say, am I stupid or is there really no world level in the current version? some say it would be in some of the corners of the screen when going to the barns or the fields where the nephelim can be captured, but neither can I find anything remotely resembling a so called world level and the cheat "world levels 5" also doesn't seem to work
did anyone else found it or tested the cheat and could give me tipps?
Dev spend month for new UI but i think dev kinda broke game with it and throw fixes everyday...
I get more fatal errors then in previous versions...
Another update nobody ask but we deserve, no new content, goodlooking but worse function UI/menu. Blockin colouring cloth, becouse WIP on new changeable cloths etc... Where map expand, new species/reworked old ones which was removed? Im tired to wait snakes comebake they was years ago and shown on poster ... Ppl want from this game more fakka not more fkin grinding to earn new home for furry omg wtf doing dev...
im not right guys???

Reactions: Lautheron

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Dev spend month for new UI but i think dev kinda broke game with it and throw fixes everyday...
I get more fatal errors then in previous versions...
Another update nobody ask but we deserve, no new content, goodlooking but worse function UI/menu. Blockin colouring cloth, becouse WIP on new changeable cloths etc... Where map expand, new species/reworked old ones which was removed? Im tired to wait snakes comebake they was years ago and shown on poster ... Ppl want from this game more fakka not more fkin grinding to earn new home for furry omg wtf doing dev...
im not right guys???
Sadly this has been the reality of BotN since years ago. Dev keeps "adding" or overhauling content by locking the previously available stiff behind progression BS, aka more hours of grind. No update in this game in this game makes any reasonable sense unless you keep in mind that the dev us developing a grind game with the skin of a breeding one but first and most important a grindy one. Except that he fails miserably at undertanding what makes good grindy games great such as sandboxes or RPGs with repetitive quests and it is offering options. He also seem to be very inconsistent with his own statements, such as:
- Doesnt like gay content or developing males yet still keeping 6 species of them in game.
- Insists a lot in been a solo dev yet the UI was designed by something else, a huge part of the programing of systems like the stats based were made by Drages and how half of the translations team had to insist on him to split the dialogue lines sheets cause cause many translations from English to other gendered languages like Spanish or Portuguese felt damn wierd by using shared pages, not to mention the whole Pawsmatti situation that he just wanted a literal translation on a damn Rhymy character who is aknowledged by the player that she speaks on rhymes.
- Goes the whole "support the project only if you can" but then spend months working on tiny updates that again, just locks the same available content behind progression.
- Keeps claiming that drama is what killed the game that inspired him but does 0 work at fixing the current situation of his own comunity starting with his toxic mods team like Zobo that he is very aware of his known toxicity but does nothing to change that.

I also find it funny that the dev keeps ignoring issues of the game until the playerbase/followers start abandoning the game like when the game was tagged as abandoned, two days after the UI update dropped. After months of dead silence delivering an update with a UI ripped from GI.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
why cant use the pussy portals ??even there is no one in front of it
Either unlock them by talking to the gatekeeper when you get to the desert region (having progressed through all the starting quests) or just use the cheat "imma lazy sack".

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Sadly this has been the reality of BotN since years ago. Dev keeps "adding" or overhauling content by locking the previously available stiff behind progression BS, aka more hours of grind. No update in this game in this game makes any reasonable sense unless you keep in mind that the dev us developing a grind game with the skin of a breeding one but first and most important a grindy one. Except that he fails miserably at undertanding what makes good grindy games great such as sandboxes or RPGs with repetitive quests and it is offering options. He also seem to be very inconsistent with his own statements, such as:
- Doesnt like gay content or developing males yet still keeping 6 species of them in game.
- Insists a lot in been a solo dev yet the UI was designed by something else, a huge part of the programing of systems like the stats based were made by Drages and how half of the translations team had to insist on him to split the dialogue lines sheets cause cause many translations from English to other gendered languages like Spanish or Portuguese felt damn wierd by using shared pages, not to mention the whole Pawsmatti situation that he just wanted a literal translation on a damn Rhymy character who is aknowledged by the player that she speaks on rhymes.
- Goes the whole "support the project only if you can" but then spend months working on tiny updates that again, just locks the same available content behind progression.
- Keeps claiming that drama is what killed the game that inspired him but does 0 work at fixing the current situation of his own comunity starting with his toxic mods team like Zobo that he is very aware of his known toxicity but does nothing to change that.

I also find it funny that the dev keeps ignoring issues of the game until the playerbase/followers start abandoning the game like when the game was tagged as abandoned, two days after the UI update dropped. After months of dead silence delivering an update with a UI ripped from GI.
So solution to change his point to "what people want" are stop supporting his patreon and give him a letter with community requests. But its dont happens people are stupid and dont stop supporting this... Cloud meadow proved it... 5 years of developing and 2-3k$ every month for guy who killed greatest game thats was near to be done...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Decided to try the hotfix, 760.5. Game is still buggy as Joe's apartment. I knew the dev didn't like gay content, totally not mad at that at all, but the dev seems to dislike playing as males too because under no circumstance, that I've seen, can you load a preset for a male breeder. Loading one for female breeders works just fine. Like I literally made a preset in the new version, saved it, then tried to load it in a new game... nope. Why don't 760.0 saves work with 760.5 saves anyway? Did fixing bugs change that much?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Another fix v760.6 has been released.
Hotfix Notes:
Issues fixed:
* Male breeder presets showing female/futa presets instead
* Filtering by race and sex at the same time is wonky
* Sell item count is not reset after trading
* Nephelym Ascension menu locks after ascending the last one, ascend button visible when it shouldn't be
* Race is now shown per task on the quest menu
* Possible fix for long standing crashes that existed before the UI overhaul

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021

His discord maintains the game is not homophobic but you literally get banned for posting gay pictures anywhere. There isn't even some channel to contain gay (or even futa on male) pictures or anything, any homosexual images are straight up banned lol.

• Sad
Reactions: RubyZeronyka
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes