dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
I did probably read an old guide on traits. It said that you need tp raise the world level on certain cretures to be able to get more rare traits
from what other people have said, it does seem like the world levels are still there but they're hidden, so i don't think you'll be able to tell until you find something with traits or stats that don't belong in a lower world level.

vinyl1603

Feb 17, 2021
did the spider lady in the cave break for anyone else i cant talk to her, when i go down to where she is the camera just goes over to her and the dialogue doesnt start, so im just stuck with the camera focused on her.
someone know a fix for that?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
did the spider lady in the cave break for anyone else i cant talk to her, when i go down to where she is the camera just goes over to her and the dialogue doesnt start, so im just stuck with the camera focused on her.
Buggy Release Is Buggy.
Seriously though, the version released on here is the Early Build. That's his Pre-Testing phase.
There is no excuse for something that took this long to do to be as broken and uninformative as it is.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
What version of the game, 0.760? This has been fixed in version 0.760.3:
Issues fixed:
...- Lock when falling in Widow's web...
I've run into this problem myself before.

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
I downloaded it earlier today, there's an auto virus warning but my scanner found nothing and it works for .759.

Editor
Only partially for earlier versions (0.756x, 0.76x not yet tested), Traits and other items are missing due to the change from Trait Level to World Level. The older Radiant Save Editor just crashes loading the newer format files.

Hopefully someone shares a fully working set of tools for the newer versions, defintely helps "un-grind" the game a decent bit. Save files have some form of checksum in them so going in & changing a value with a hex/text editor just breaks the save file.

Last edited:

vinyl1603

Feb 17, 2021
What version of the game, 0.760? This has been fixed in version 0.760.3:
Issues fixed:
...- Lock when falling in Widow's web...
I've run into this problem myself before.
ah yes i appear to have missed a version, thanks for pointing that out.

Terr4

Mar 24, 2020
Latest update broke gallery? I can input the code and the button appears on the main menu, but it does nothing.

JoshXD

Jun 4, 2021
Why won't it let me put it in Spanish, does anyone know?

porque no me deja ponerlo en español alguien sabe?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes