Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
With this new UI, dev changed the game systems too but as I know he is bad at this kind of things, there could be tons of bugs we can't even notice as we don't know what to look for.

And even the new UI is pretty, it's more cumbersome as you need to click more things to do the same.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Vlive

Power016

Apr 28, 2022
The world level works? Because in my game doesn't work. If anyone can help me explain why it doesn't work it will be appreciated. Thank you.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
but..but there were different languages.. :(
You can choose whatever language you want, that's true... But DH has nobody to handle the translations and he's not about to do it himself, either.
Jeandidier, the Incest Patcher DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE NOR IS IT REQUIRED.
All you have to do (as has been said countless times in this thread by now) is:
1: Set your system up to view filename extensions
2: Create a blank text document in your BoTN game folder (where OBF.exe is)
3: Change New Text Document.txt to imma.degenerate, NOT imma.degenerate.txt*
4: Confirm any choice box that comes up

If you've done that correctly, Incest is now enabled when you load into the game. It just won't tell you.
*: The File Type Column after you do this step should tell you that the file type of imma.degenerate is a DEGENERATE file, not a Text File.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How to see the current status of the world level?
Each area with a different type of monster girl is a separate “world” with its own level. When you are in the area, it will appear in the top right of the screen (or was it top left?).

RogerZaz1001

Nov 8, 2021
Each area with a different type of monster girl is a separate “world” with its own level. When you are in the area, it will appear in the top right of the screen (or was it top left?).
Not available now, please share screenshot if possible, cheats also don't work

RogerZaz1001

Nov 8, 2021
Can anyone just share a save with world levels set to 5 for all race???Please don't open the gates.....Then it will be no fun....I can't seem to find the world levels in save editor or cheat engine....Thanks

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
Can anyone just share a save with world levels set to 5 for all race???Please don't open the gates.....Then it will be no fun....I can't seem to find the world levels in save editor or cheat engine....Thanks
i tried to use the cheat but it didn't do anything...

lwki1337

Aug 8, 2018
Gameplay would be way more fun if you could give your normal/spirit form traits and offspring would inherit them.
There is chubby/slender and big tits/ass option in creator but it's just visual. Or it's just bugged atm correct me if im wrong

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
The game crashes when getting an offspring, after renaming it and clicking OK, the game automatically stops working

Error code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm using the latest version, any ideas?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Bruh, dev kept saying that he wanted to overhaul the UI cause it was getting in his way a lot so he could have a foundation for future content but by doing it so he screwed up the game entirely judging by what I keep reading here. Guess the thing I said about him "adding one nice thing by screwing up a bunch of others" is now his official developer signature XD

Reactions: Drages

dero21

Apr 23, 2022
You can choose whatever language you want, that's true... But DH has nobody to handle the translations and he's not about to do it himself, either.
Jeandidier, the Incest Patcher DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE NOR IS IT REQUIRED.
All you have to do (as has been said countless times in this thread by now) is:
1: Set your system up to view filename extensions
2: Create a blank text document in your BoTN game folder (where OBF.exe is)
3: Change New Text Document.txt to imma.degenerate, NOT imma.degenerate.txt*
4: Confirm any choice box that comes up

If you've done that correctly, Incest is now enabled when you load into the game. It just won't tell you.
*: The File Type Column after you do this step should tell you that the file type of imma.degenerate is a DEGENERATE file, not a Text File.
And why do I need incest, if it's about language))

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
Gameplay would be way more fun if you could give your normal/spirit form traits and offspring would inherit them.
There is chubby/slender and big tits/ass option in creator but it's just visual. Or it's just bugged atm correct me if im wrong
You can give your normal form traits with the save editor.

Nacklebell

Aug 25, 2020
hi guys , have the risu been moved/removed i just got to their usual place and i cant find them , also whats up with the demonic presences all over the place ?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes