SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
from Patreon

After months of work, the first iteration of build 0.760 is finished. I am sorry it took so long, but this was one of the most involved builds since the game launched.
0.760 is a course correction for the game. While the primary focus was UI, nearly every system was tweaked in some way to prepare for the future. For a few years now, the old UI was an obstacle I had to work around. The new code is much better, and will allow for more streamlined development.
There are almost certainly bugs, and consider everything to be work in progress.
UI
  • Completely rewritten/redesigned to be more game friendly.
  • There is now a dedicated inventory and quest menu.
  • A command prompt can be summoned at anytime with the ~ key.
  • More sophisticated filtering will only show content that's relevant.
  • The UI can be completely toggled on/off at anytime with the H key.
Game
  • Fluids are now items, and no longer measured in ml.
  • Breeding tasks are now logged in a menu, and can be completed there.
  • Keystones and quest items are now proper items stored in the inventory.
  • Condensed stats down to lore friendly Lust, Fertility, and Aptitude.
  • The concept of time/date no longer exists, there is just day and night cycling for eternity.
Character Editor
  • All creation now takes place in a dedicated environment.
  • Changes are preserved when changing from female to futa or futa to female.
  • Clothing color changes are no longer possible (this is to prepare for a proper clothing system coming soon).
Work in Progress
  • Gallery, a new one is being built that will support every sex scene, not just breeding scenes.
  • Body fluid material customization, stored per character preset.
  • Clothing system, with a vendor and proper outfit equip system.
  • A breeder menu, related to the above clothing system.
  • A ranch management menu.
  • Controller support.
Special thanks to the following patrons for testing and feedback:
  • Ayu
  • Bad Axe
  • MadCatMonkey
  • Maverick
  • Zobo

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
from Patreon

After months of work, the first iteration of build 0.760 is finished. I am sorry it took so long, but this was one of the most involved builds since the game launched.
0.760 is a course correction for the game. While the primary focus was UI, nearly every system was tweaked in some way to prepare for the future. For a few years now, the old UI was an obstacle I had to work around. The new code is much better, and will allow for more streamlined development.
There are almost certainly bugs, and consider everything to be work in progress.
UI
  • Completely rewritten/redesigned to be more game friendly.
  • There is now a dedicated inventory and quest menu.
  • A command prompt can be summoned at anytime with the ~ key.
  • More sophisticated filtering will only show content that's relevant.
  • The UI can be completely toggled on/off at anytime with the H key.
Game
  • Fluids are now items, and no longer measured in ml.
  • Breeding tasks are now logged in a menu, and can be completed there.
  • Keystones and quest items are now proper items stored in the inventory.
  • Condensed stats down to lore friendly Lust, Fertility, and Aptitude.
  • The concept of time/date no longer exists, there is just day and night cycling for eternity.
Character Editor
  • All creation now takes place in a dedicated environment.
  • Changes are preserved when changing from female to futa or futa to female.
  • Clothing color changes are no longer possible (this is to prepare for a proper clothing system coming soon).
Work in Progress
  • Gallery, a new one is being built that will support every sex scene, not just breeding scenes.
  • Body fluid material customization, stored per character preset.
  • Clothing system, with a vendor and proper outfit equip system.
  • A breeder menu, related to the above clothing system.
  • A ranch management menu.
  • Controller support.
Special thanks to the following patrons for testing and feedback:
  • Ayu
  • Bad Axe
  • MadCatMonkey
  • Maverick
  • Zobo

FAVpIVGX0AUsY-Q.jpg

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
Finally an update, I guess it was hard to fix code issues that didn't allow you to go forward I hope you continue to develop this masterpiece with enthusiasm because I believe there is no better game like it I simply love it on every aspect, I have no idea how many hours I've played it keep it up and I hope in the update of new species, also the idea of updating the clothing system is excellent, well deserved patreon subscription

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Oh. Nice. :)

Back to the usual shameless demands respectful request routine *claps hands*

Help Derlict to overcome his inner demons and let him bring back the humanoid monsterboys for female avatars (well, and breeding).

Turn futas off for real when turned off in the options; i.e. Neko builder in the city and similar would be full female then (maybe optional male for female characters).

Let me have some options on how to give Fern fluids. I'm sure she can get her gains from them no matter how she extracts them :sneaky:

• Hey there
Reactions: Puma1978

nglother

Feb 5, 2022
It looks like we're gonna need a hero for the release files, though the public release will likely be in about a month based on the last release.

Last edited:

nglother

Feb 5, 2022
I have the Early_0.760 Build. Not sure how to correctly share, not the area of expertise on this site.
Ah, our hero!

If you save it to your google drive and share it or Gofile or Mega, someone will likely save it to all of them and update the first post

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes