sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Either raise the World level and look for the neph with the proper trait, or use the breeding yard hoping you get one eventually.
When I breed even with the level 3 trait, I dont seem to get offspring with the level 3 trait? Is doing the pride quest even worth it? I was hoping for a sex scene with her for completing it

Aug 22, 2021
When I breed even with the level 3 trait, I dont seem to get offspring with the level 3 trait? Is doing the pride quest even worth it? I was hoping for a sex scene with her for completing it
Unless both parents have the same trait at the same level, you are unlikely to pass it on to the offspring (instead the trait level will almost certainly lower). The genetics of this game are seriously not in your favor as a breeder.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to increase trait level or do u just have to find one in the wild?
If you're fed up with trying to get it legitimately, there are some save editing tools that have been posted in this thread a few times.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Is there a working creator mode for public build? Can a preset be imported from an older version to any newer version?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a working creator mode for public build? Can a preset be imported from an older version to any newer version?
0.756.9 was released as a Public update.
Refer to this post.
Creator mode can only be accessed through the Main Menu (when you boot the game and before you load a save).

GTPern

May 24, 2022
If it is, it's dead because of DH's arsery. And his anti-arse standpoint. Which is hugely ironic.
He promised a UI overhaul... But that was nearly SIX MONTHS ago. That is arsery of the highest order.
If he was a smart businessman, he would find another dev to accompany him - get some traction on new features in timely manner and reinvigorate his followers. We as consumers generally have goldfish memories - so 4 months of consistancy erases this big gap while giving good content.

Reactions: User1230

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If he was a smart businessman, he would find another dev to accompany him - get some traction on new features in timely manner and reinvigorate his followers. We as consumers generally have goldfish memories - so 4 months of consistancy erases this big gap while giving good content.
He had someone doing this until the Unicorn Hybrid was implemented. Shortly after, he fired the guy because DH wanted to maintain this "solo dev" persona he manufactured.

Drages, do I have that right?

Last edited:

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
Love the game but the dev status is colder than ice. Wish I knew more how to use cheat engine to change some specific things in the game.

Discord84

Oct 28, 2019
Love the game but the dev status is colder than ice. Wish I knew more how to use cheat engine to change some specific things in the game.
It's a bit easier than would think, someone did a lot of the leg work already in the thread, I would help out more but I haven't touched in a while since what I wanted to was a little outside the scope of what CE could do.

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
It's a bit easier than would think, someone did a lot of the leg work already in the thread, I would help out more but I haven't touched in a while since what I wanted to was a little outside the scope of what CE could do.
I tried the CE tutorial and i got really lost once i got to injecting and stuff, I actually wanted to get a grasp of it just for this damn game! :D

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Radio silence from the Dev's formal channels for over four months.

Thread marked as Abandoned - a new release would update the status.
Ouch, I mean it makes sense but damn. Its sad to see. Even other games that I follow that didnt had an update for a while theyre still getting some big overhauls that people know about but yeah. Dere's dead silence and overprotectionism of his work sort of earned that tag. Still sad tho :confused:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes