Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
Yep, he put that first because he though he won't get enough money from supporters but after everyone starts to throw money to him, he just deleted that and everything he does not like.

I really wanna see this UI overhaul which takes more then 6 months now..
I stopped supporting years ago when he took over 6 months to "Fix engine physics" this dev refuses to ask anybody for help and arrogantly believes he can do everything solo, the game devloment is suffering in a bad way because of this. sooo much potential wasted, Just have a quick look at wildlife to overemphasize my point. thats what this game should have looked like.... BOTN is just a scam at this point....

Oct 2, 2020
I stopped supporting years ago when he took over 6 months to "Fix engine physics" this dev refuses to ask anybody for help and arrogantly believes he can do everything solo, the game devloment is suffering in a bad way because of this. sooo much potential wasted, Just have a quick look at wildlife to overemphasize my point. thats what this game should have looked like.... BOTN is just a scam at this point....
I like your sig, can you recommend what you have found so far ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is there any incest patch for the last update? or any way to enable it without a pacth?
Incest patch is no longer necessary. Now all you need to do is this make this file in your game folder:
folder.png
This isn't a joke on my part. It's an asshole joke by the developer.

In case you don't know:
First, you'll need to have your system show file extenstions (Start Menu Search Box ->Type options -> Folder Options -> View -> Remove the check from the "Hide extensions for known file types" box.)
N.B. It might be called "File Name Extensions" on your system. If it is, make sure there's a check mark on that.
Now Navigate to your BoTN directory (where OBF.exe is) and right click anywhere in the empty space.
Next, create a New Text Document and rename it as above.
To change the file extension from .txt to .degenerate, when renaming hit the End key on your keyboard. Now delete the extension and replace it with .degenerate. If your system flashes up a warning about stuff not working, tell it you're sure you want to do this.

Done!

Last edited:

Teen1809

Nov 30, 2022
Totally viable, just tested on the most recent version
View attachment 1912927

PS. for quite some time now, every section of the save has a byte sum count; for every change in length of a section, you have to update it, and its parents:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-756-1-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-4875518
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-756-1-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-4955736
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-756-1-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-5308756
Is there a way to change the default size of nephelym that spawn in the wild

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Is there a way to change the default size of nephelym that spawn in the wild
Technically? Probably, yes. But that would involve messing with the game data and lots of reverse-engineering, which I'm not an expert in.
It's much easier to just change their size in the save after catching them. If you want to simulate wild encounters, you can just let them roam your farm, right?

ZEROX188

May 28, 2019
Hello guys, is there a way to play an outdated savegame? Because everytime i make an update my savegame breaks

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes