DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
For now, there is no explanation in the game. However, there is a certain logic. Swift is an inherent trait of the foxen, for example. Instead of a bug, it's more like the game isn't finished. Swift 2 is necessary to level up Foxen Essence 3, but Swift 2 only appears on foxen with at least Essence 3... Do you see the problem?
The immediate thought would be to breed Swift Foxen until you get one with Swift 2 to release, but is that how traits work? Can they combine and level up?

TrytoXyD

Jul 19, 2018
The immediate thought would be to breed Swift Foxen until you get one with Swift 2 to release, but is that how traits work? Can they combine and level up?
Currently not. You need to find a Neph with the trait, you currently can't create a level 2 trait with 2 level 1 traits (that's the basic issue with the game at the moment)

And to pass on a level 2 or 3 trait to offspring, both parents must have at least the said level 1 trait.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm probably just blind and didn't read smth but how to I use the teleports?
You have to get to the desert which is, if memory serves, behind 3 gates. After you get to the desert you bang the snake chick then you unlock the ability to use portals. You still have to go to each individual portal and talk to the snake chick to unlock them. I'll never understand why he made it this way, it adds nothing to the game and only serves to make everything more monotonous. If it weren't for the "go home" cheat I'd have never played this more than once.

Skull_50

Dec 26, 2021
Version 0.760.95 has been released.

BotN Testing 0.760.95 (MEGA)
BotN Testing 0.760.95 (Google)

Release Notes: 0.760.95
Progress on fixing gameplay mechanics continues.
* World Level replaced with Essence
* Overhauled the way wild ones spawn, returning the focus to breeding
* Added new traits
* Added dormant trait mechanic
* Various UI tweaks
* Fixed bugs and crashes
can we have intercourse with offsprings.

Gargamelous

Jul 21, 2023
You have to get to the desert which is, if memory serves, behind 3 gates. After you get to the desert you bang the snake chick then you unlock the ability to use portals. You still have to go to each individual portal and talk to the snake chick to unlock them. I'll never understand why he made it this way, it adds nothing to the game and only serves to make everything more monotonous. If it weren't for the "go home" cheat I'd have never played this more than once.
Thank you

JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
Ok, this essence thing is weird, I still don't get it. The Emissary can raise the essence limit, too, and you can see what nephs are qualified. After leveling my character to all D spec, I managed to breed foxen and vulwarg with my character two D spec which most of the time is sufficient for getting to essence 2 level. With the bull I managed to level to essence two with one C spec. But I have several nephs with one C spec, who are not qualified. Still looking for a pattern.

JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
So, is the special breeding task "Toy for the Tribe" bugged? It says futa level 9 with fertile trait. But for futa and male the fertile trait seems to be only in dormant state? And this dormant trait is not accepted.
Screenshot 2023-09-17 164545.png

Oct 23, 2019
One thing that is less grindy is the fluid grind for shiny. It doesn't take any breeder lust now, so you can just milk everyone in 1 day. Inventory system is generally better. Also the UI is super cool.

• Hey there
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Veilen

Oct 12, 2019
does anyone know how to turn off males and leave only females/futas? Its been a while since I played and i recall doing that before. also for some reason at the portals the lamia lady isnt there anymore and i cant unlock them? please and thank you

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
What program did you use for this if you dont mind my asking?
So the program is (It uses standard Stable Diffusion checkpoints)

Everything I do is local on my machine. In this case I even trained an AI module called a LORA
5.jpg

Usually you will run a batch of images and use the best ones, here is an example of one that might be usable but if it was cleaned up or you let the AI repaint it.

6.jpg

As we add more photo realistic details the AI "knows" (Has been trained on 100k images or more) humans don't have fur, or fox ears so it turns it into more of a cosplay.

2.jpg

Not to say fantastical photo real elements aren't possible just harder to train.

66.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes