mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
does anyone know how to turn off males and leave only females/futas? Its been a while since I played and i recall doing that before.
Assuming youre on the latest verison, settings option on the main menu, or in game hit esc and click on the gear, it should be the first tab called Fetish.
also for some reason at the portals the lamia lady isnt there anymore and i cant unlock them? please and thank you
IIRC she is in the desert area, gotta get to her first and unlock that portal to make her appear at all the other ones.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
is there a file for the variants? I made some and I'd like to delete few of them, but it seem that editing variants allow me to only save them

NyqueIgrol

Nov 1, 2018
So the program is (It uses standard Stable Diffusion checkpoints)

Everything I do is local on my machine. In this case I even trained an AI module called a LORA
View attachment 2940128

Usually you will run a batch of images and use the best ones, here is an example of one that might be usable but if it was cleaned up or you let the AI repaint it.

View attachment 2940134

As we add more photo realistic details the AI "knows" (Has been trained on 100k images or more) humans don't have fur, or fox ears so it turns it into more of a cosplay.

View attachment 2940143

Not to say fantastical photo real elements aren't possible just harder to train.

View attachment 2940153
THIS IS JUST AMAZING! :O

Reactions: felldude

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
View attachment 119036

Overview:
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-12
Release Date: 2023-09-11
Developer: DerelictHelmsman - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.760.95A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes and Hybrid Guide:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patch:

Extra:
Hybrid Guide

STet thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 69378 View attachment 69379 View attachment 69380 View attachment 69381 View attachment 69382 View attachment 69383 View attachment 1898612
Hi, I were banned from discord. Why?

nulnil

May 18, 2021
How can I resist the climax to catch a wild female?
You need to increase your stats, which can only be seen by selecting yourself in the breeding panel. In order to win wild sex, you need to be better in all stats. Essentially, just have enough sex until you are leveled up enough.

Also, you can increase your grade in a stat level by having enough sex with a nephelym who has a higher grade in that stat.

But generally speaking, it's more efficient just to catch nephelym by giving them fluids. Look up the ones you need, and then go into the town to buy them.

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
Hi, I were banned from discord. Why?
They ban pirates, so if you get the version from here you basically have to play dumb and instead say you got it off steam. Or become a legit supporter and do all that shit. But I don't think they revoke bans so its nothing to worry about now, enough pirates are still in that updates can reach here

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
They ban pirates, so if you get the version from here you basically have to play dumb and instead say you got it off steam. Or become a legit supporter and do all that shit. But I don't think they revoke bans so its nothing to worry about now, enough pirates are still in that updates can reach here
It's possible to remove the ban if he ask DH on patreon or subscribestar after he become a supporter

Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
Honestly Ill say to people to avoid subscribing to Derelict until he decides to finally fix the damn save wipes issue. Among other things....
save wipe its not a bug/error its made like that on purpose so the features of old versions dont cause weird bugs,errors or crashes.

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
So is there any way to grind out MC stamina/lust?
Is the MC also destined to be dogshit in terms of stats?

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
From what I understand, in order to improve your stats, have sex with nephs with higher stats than you.
Is it tied to levels then or does just fucking higher stats increase MC?

On another note, I'm trying to apply Nymph 3 with BOTNTool on a Demon for Pride's quest, but the trait doesn't seem to appear? I've maxed essence.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Speaking of Essence, is it just me or do the spawned nephelym feel weaker compared to the world-level days? even with the cheat active to put them all on essence 5, i feel like it still only spawns normal nephelym, with the occasional uncommon or rare one, didn't come across a natural legendary yet.

compared to the world level days where, once the world level was high enough, the spawned nephelym had incredible stats after a while with dozens of legendary or epic ones roaming around. maybe this is what the changelog meant with "Overhauled the way wild ones spawn, returning the focus to breeding"

also, with the change to the size-trait, it has certainly become a lot more work to create nephs of unusual size. i mean, at least the dude is changing something, but even i'm starting to notice the annoying grind the dev is making. and this is coming from someone who enjoys playing soulslikes. difference is, one game requires skill, the other requires luck, and a luck based grind is one annoying wall to climb.

and if i were playing the game the intended way, i'd not only need the luck to first find a neph with the right trait, i need to someone manage to pass it off to the next of kin, wait until the pregnancy is over, hope the right traits, if any, were passed on, and manage to get the higher leveled trait passed on...

a friend of mine recently said it took him 3 hours to unlock the goblin area, this doesn't sound like a fun grind when all i can do is press buttons and hope for the best like i'm playing a Gacha game.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Is it tied to levels then or does just fucking higher stats increase MC?

On another note, I'm trying to apply Nymph 3 with BOTNTool on a Demon for Pride's quest, but the trait doesn't seem to appear? I've maxed essence.
Well, it used to be that when you had sex with someone else that had a higher grade in a particular stat you would have a chance of having yours enhanced but now, from my own tests, it seems like they can increase your rank even if it's the same. I've also noticed that wild sex has been changed as sometimes you can lose even if you pass 2 of the 3 stat checks, it almost feels like there's a fourth stat that isn't displayed.

Reactions: GDSBCM
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes