DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I enjoy the easy going vibe the game has.
While I do enjoy a good bit of post hole digging and building fencing, I do like to relax with a game no0w and then.
Sometimes I like to go wild and shoot with a pew-pew spray 'n' pray.
Maybe I want to build a city.

But what I really like to do is relax.
BotN provokes no real aggression or stress, unless one counts the grind. Even then it's pleasant. Not meant to be hard, and I don't believe "difficulty" is really something that is associated with this title.
Well...

I do want to dissect what I just said there about difficulty. No, there are no 'Timed Hits,' or, 'Relex modes'. In this case it's mostly an RNG thing you have to try and push around, manipulate.
So, RNG...it's "Difficult" to win the Lottery, but it's easy to play.
The game was even better for relaxing. You just make sure 3 out of 5 stats were higher and you catch the nep. But these new systems pretty much killed the game for me. I don't want to leave my progression in the hands of RNG (more than I have to at least), I don't want to breed for hours on end until I get the right combination of traits to upgrade. There wasn't much to the previous version of the game but it was enough for a quick jump in. Breed some offspring, raise lvl, catch new neps and then finish for the day.

Reactions: RubyZeronyka

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Can't remember how to catch males as a male character, also incest patcher nor making a imma.degenerate file are working
To catch males as a male, you have to offer the nephs fluids. They typically take milk.
Thanks guys, I appreciate your help.

Gotta find the Orcs and the Sharks then, I've just discovered the Titans
I've found bunnies in the Lustwood that had Cs. Probably a good way to start.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
The game was even better for relaxing. You just make sure 3 out of 5 stats were higher and you catch the nep. But these new systems pretty much killed the game for me. I don't want to leave my progression in the hands of RNG (more than I have to at least), I don't want to breed for hours on end until I get the right combination of traits to upgrade. There wasn't much to the previous version of the game but it was enough for a quick jump in. Breed some offspring, raise lvl, catch new neps and then finish for the day.
Yeah, so, I don't have a good point of reference. I played the build you are talking about, but I never progressed further than Lustwood.
I did take the key from the centaur at some point, but I didn't have much desire to go on.
And I find that odd. Even for me.
The Vulpen, Vulwargs, Rie-ri...Ah..Bunnies, I got them all to level 5, The area was as complete as it was going to be.
I think I was mostly content with what little I had, the three critter types.
And one singular, lonely sex pose.

I was just having fun breeding, I guess. Maybe I like to look at all the little things, and take my time before moving on. Perhaps I was more afraid of what I would find beyond the gates. If my expectations were not met, would I be devastated? Knowing a possibility that the outcome of the game may be a flop, would my will to play ebb?

My desires are self contradictory, and cannot be trusted.

But if you say it's gotten worse, I've really got nothing else to go on.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah the game can be quite good with cheats but you're right about it being better before. At least to play the "legit"/uncheaty way. You could have a nice time without relying on cheats, you still can but its quite dumb that now to have the same fun youre pretty much required to cheat otherwise game is a brick tedious.

But that induces a bunch of odd situations like half of the characters interactions making no sense or point or having stuff unlocked that maybe you didnt wanted to that quickly that the whole feding Fern process

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
how can i use the cheats ?, i am trying to press ` key and its not working
in the game you now must click on : `
on the main keyboard, not keypad.

the : ` key, below the ESC key

ie the key to the left of : 1
ie above the TAB key
don't use shift when pressing

screenshot of the command list

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PootisPenser76

AlanKovalsk

Oct 20, 2020
i need to do something before pressing it ?
Click on the interrogation icone on the left side of the text box, after you press the single quote key ' ,to popup the cheat window, them choose any cheat by click on the cheat's name, close the text box with ESC or key ' .

May 25, 2022
no one: "I am glad no more exotic creatures were added to this game"
with exotic risu in his next update:
exoticrisu.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Man, Derelic really likes to milk people with "I got mental problems for 3 years and cannot work on the game but please pity me and give me money" card..

When you look the the patch notes and the bugs, I guess, he is working for 1 week per year.. And some people try to defend him..

Karack

Jan 19, 2022
Man, Derelic really likes to milk people with "I got mental problems for 3 years and cannot work on the game but please pity me and give me money" card..

When you look the the patch notes and the bugs, I guess, he is working for 1 week per year.. And some people try to defend him..

You, better than anyone know the guy. So it just confirm things for me.

When I support a dev on patreon, maybe I'm lucky but 95% of the time when there's no content this month they just pause the billing. But Derelic wow, never once to my knowledge.

And when I see the amount of coping on their discord sheesh... scary

It's just sad at the end of the day. Not for the guy, I lost any kind of sympathy for him long time ago.

But for the project.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes