May 25, 2022
0.761.2 not sure what was updated beside the Mutt hut crash thingy.

Still impossible to pass certain trait like slender. Shame my fav trait :cry:
would you know where the save file for this game is located? (for a first time player, thanks!)

just don't want to lose it when I update the game

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Not really. Yet another minor bugfixing patch that either doesn't change much or actively makes things worse, like many of it's patches.
This game is gonna go the same way SimBro went. Then someone will pick up the torch and try to give us the game we hope for. Games abandoned but never forgotten.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreedersOfTheNephelym-0.761.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
thats only if helmsman makes it open source if they dont no one would have the base coding for the game and would have to start from scratch
although considering the mess that it is currently that might be an improvment
This TBH lol

At this rate you'll get better luck waiting a couple of months for the Palworld modding community to come up with some crazy breeding framework with something like a "BreedLab" or "PalfullDesires" mod as a side tool to get things done in a similar way than how this one does but without it's limitations.

Don't get me wrong, I love BotN but it is crazy how on each update I feel increasingly more resistant to test the new stuff. Which is the direct opposite to what ANY game should make you feel. They should have a nice reason to get you to try the new stuff but in here? Knowing that you'll have save wipes, more grind, more unstability, another needless overhaul of the ingame mecanics, a barely noticeable overhaul of X kind of neph, etc, you're like, bruh....

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
At this rate you'll get better luck waiting a couple of months for the Palworld modding community to come up with some crazy breeding framework with something like a "BreedLab" or "PalfullDesires" mod as a side tool to get things done in a similar way than how this one does but without it's limitations.
don't get ur hopes too much just yet

the breeding season curse applies far and wide, even to modding communities

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
don't get ur hopes too much just yet

the breeding season curse applies far and wide, even to modding communities
Yeah I heard that there was some big fights going on there. But still the game keeps growing freaking exponentially.

On the other hand, it seems true that breeding focused games or mods have this tendency of flopping sooner or later. One I followed made on Unity suddenly stopped updates.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Yeah I heard that there was some big fights going on there. But still the game keeps growing freaking exponentially.

On the other hand, it seems true that breeding focused games or mods have this tendency of flopping sooner or later. One I followed made on Unity suddenly stopped updates.
Yeah you're most likely not gonna see any update unless they drop Unity. If don't know the people who own Unity decided to change ToS out of the blue and pretty much blew their legs off killing the Unity Engine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah you're most likely not gonna see any update unless they drop Unity. If don't know the people who own Unity decided to change ToS out of the blue and pretty much blew their legs off killing the Unity Engine.
Game's made in Unreal not Unity. Actually both of them :unsure:

Nathous

Dec 19, 2018
Excuse me, it's been a long time since I played and I can't find help about mechanics, like making a nephelym a vagrant. There is no help somewhere that explains UI and mechanics ?

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
Excuse me, it's been a long time since I played and I can't find help about that mechanic : what the fuck with that death thing ? I have nothing to interact with while wild sex. I just have to pray ?
Hi, first time player here I am a bit confused about your question.

In this current version you don't die, instead the soul reaper has intercourse with the player and you respawn where you last activated her relic

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Excuse me, it's been a long time since I played and I can't find help about mechanics, like making a nephelym a vagrant. There is no help somewhere that explains UI and mechanics ?
Can you be more specific with your questions?

As for setting a vagrant, all it does is let you choose a neph from each of your barns to wander around the ranch. It doesn't really do much else.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes