arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
All that would be an amazing and wholesome story if it wasn't for the fact that Derelict deliberately refuses to have a team working for him or with him at all AT THE SAME TIME that he also have many, MANY fetish biases that he's still actively refusing to add no matter how many times his many backers demanded him to add. Specially since many of that shit was also promised to be added in the past.

Derelict isn't a talented solo dev that works that way cause no one is able to keep up or complement his skills or he's able to pay them or not. Or that he's trying to make the world by himself. He's a dude that's not even a gamer himself who barely plays Dark Souls from time to time and even those games he doesn't properly understand how they're designed. Cause if he did, his game wouldn't be a constantly increasing grinding fuckfest (quite literally in some aspects) that it is today.

Don't get me wrong. I love this game's idea but the way that is executed, makes it so on each update feels worse than the previous.
Wasn't really meant to be praise, building a mansion by yourself when you hadn't even built a bird house before is cool and all but how it turns out is predictable. Just saying I don't think its a purely malicious act of greed as some dudes been pointing out.

Reactions: RubyZeronyka

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
I want to play this game but the lag is something that is somewhat off putting. I have a MSI Gaming Laptop don't remember which it is but an idea of what settings I should lower would be much appreciate.

ola amigo

Nov 4, 2020
Does this guy not test his builds before releasing? Wild sex is possible while giving fluids and then the game cashes, the save file is also corrupted.

patronymic

Apr 28, 2018
The language of all countries should be more than one English cat in Nenets, someone in French add the save, the player deleted it himself

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Addding more grind and gating? No new content? STILL no PC traits?
Should I even bother trying this version? Is it at least stable?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Oh, you just haven’t been looking …
I meant the sex interactions XD

There's a bunch of nude male and female mods as well as Pal "Rule34ed" versions but for example it's still lacking things like futa ones (At least that I had found so far), also I think there isn't yet a SexLab or DeviousDesires like mod for it yet but I believe is a matter of time :3

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
The version on patreon has been updated to 0.761.2 the lines of changes are the same as before so I think they are just bug fixes of the same version, I just hope we get a concrete update like the clothes merchant so a decent clothing system so I can finally decide to play the game again

May 25, 2022
not stable, after 6 months he gave UI changes, enjoy...... the crashes
I started playing this game for the first time now in this new version and it has not crashed for me yet, I would also love to have seen the new content though :(

Update: first crash when opening the Hybrid hut

Last edited:

patronymic

Apr 28, 2018
The old version of the game was better in all languages there was a game of one language added a new version of one language added all languages

flopster

Sep 30, 2019
In the current version (0.761A), certain hybrid spawns cause a fatal error when you visit the hybrid hut.
Not sure which hybrids cause the error, but I've had the same thing happen to me on two runs now.
The grind was not that fun only to have the same exact bug happen again.

Reactions: PootisPenser76
May 25, 2022
In the current version (0.761A), certain hybrid spawns cause a fatal error when you visit the hybrid hut.
Not sure which hybrids cause the error, but I've had the same thing happen to me on two runs now.
The grind was not that fun only to have the same exact bug happen again.
just ran into that problem

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes