Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Man, this game is bonkers. I can't do anything in the game. I can't equip the weapon I have (presumably because I'm a blood magias), leaving the docks, I always run into a random encounter where I can neither do any damage to the enemy nor run from the fight, so I just die. Over and over. And there doesn't seem to be any way to avoid it.

Am I missing something here?

Reactions: Malcowitz

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Okay so I see the trap/sissification tag I do a thread search but I can't seem to find if it is happening to the protagonist or someone else.
Can someone who has played the game say which it is? Thanks
well it happens to the protagonist but ONLY if you pursue that option and do ting that make peapole think you are a girl, and having sex encounters whit males and such, like buying and applying the "Shaving acid cream" will remove all your boddy hear permanently, and watching an minotaur's breeding tool out of curiosity will increase your "Estrogen" score and make girls less interested in you wile making guys more interested in most cases.

wile on the flip side gaining "Testosterone" will have the opposing effect and make ladies like you more, and that can be earned true encounters where you are ether extremely violet or other ting like doing the "minotaur horn strength potion quest"

do keep in mind through that cerein classes have an inherent +/- estrogen/testosterone score, so if you want estrogen go fore rogue (+2E/-1T), fore full testosterone go berserker (+2T/-2E), wile adventurer have an less inpact toward testosterone (+1T/-1E), only the blood magus is neutral whit an score of ZERO in ether direction.

so in essence if you want to avoid sissy content lather down the line avoid things that increase estrogen and or look's like an stereotypical girl meit do, or embrace it if you preferer that instead.

Spare

Sep 25, 2017
So I've hardlocked myself by meeting Nuala at level 6 - she has 2000 HP and the mercs instant kill me on a crit.
What's with the enemy balance? I can't find any area intuitive to explore after the ogre boss and now I can't backtrack with Nuala in the party?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I got a hang of the game with the right perks, but I think you should cut back on having 10 merchants and the game crashes when you try to pickpocket the guard fail and try to fight him.

ThePhoneme

Aug 20, 2021
So I've hardlocked myself by meeting Nuala at level 6 - she has 2000 HP and the mercs instant kill me on a crit.
What's with the enemy balance? I can't find any area intuitive to explore after the ogre boss and now I can't backtrack with Nuala in the party?
You can try the dungeon to the south of Town of Beginnings. I always do that first with my rogue when I'm around your level because m o n e y. There's also a boss there that always beats the sh*t out of me the first attempts and that's fun. Besides, after that everything seems easier. And you can get a gem. How could someone say no to that?

Damn, folks are avoiding the sissification tag like the plague.
Lol. And here I am waiting for Gouki.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I got a hang of the game with the right perks, but I think you should cut back on having 10 merchants and the game crashes when you try to pickpocket the guard fail and try to fight him.
In which area do you pickpocket a guard?

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
for whatever reason after i downloaded the newest data folder after rustah fixed the picture missing with minotaur king I can enter girls dorm now huzzah

Spare

Sep 25, 2017
What are the quests available after joining up with Hana - I've killed the Ogre, Minotaur and still have the Dragon Dungeon left.

Dec 29, 2018
This game is just too fucking difficult. It's impossible to do anything, I've met nuala but cannot end this annoying quest because she is unbeatable. I can't even go back to rest because even fucking wolves are unbeatable, and I can't avoid fighting because I FAIL AT ESCAPING EVERY GODDAMN TIME with a dead party member, which is unrevivable because ITEMS ARE SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE and there is ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING MONEY in this game.

Man i'm angry. I really wanted to discover what content there is in this game and I've been putting up with it's difficulty levels for hours in order to find VERY LITTLE CONTENT.

Dev, just fucking fix this. People want to roam around the forest and find healing plants. We want to sell a boar sking and buy 15 potions with it. We do not want to walk in the very FIRST FOREST and get killed by almost everything. random encounters are meant to be easy, this game is giving me a boss fight every 5 seconds with basically NO FUCKING REWARD or loot whatsoever.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
This game is just too fucking difficult. It's impossible to do anything, I've met nuala but cannot end this annoying quest because she is unbeatable. I can't even go back to rest because even fucking wolves are unbeatable, and I can't avoid fighting because I FAIL AT ESCAPING EVERY GODDAMN TIME with a dead party member, which is unrevivable because ITEMS ARE SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE and there is ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING MONEY in this game.

Man i'm angry. I really wanted to discover what content there is in this game and I've been putting up with it's difficulty levels for hours in order to find VERY LITTLE CONTENT.

Dev, just fucking fix this. People want to roam around the forest and find healing plants. We want to sell a boar sking and buy 15 potions with it. We do not want to walk in the very FIRST FOREST and get killed by almost everything. random encounters are meant to be easy, this game is giving me a boss fight every 5 seconds with basically NO FUCKING REWARD or loot whatsoever.
Did you take any perks by speaking with the fortune teller at the dock from the beginning?

Spare

Sep 25, 2017

There's a bug right now that allows you to make infinite money with no risk (okay maybe a little risk) - go to the Knights' Tomb, it's at Illarg's lake (North then east of ToB).
You should be able to open the coffin infinitely to obtain 1 Sharp Sword + 1 Copper ring.
Sell these to get the 4000 Col weapons from either the priest or merchants.
But I totally agree, the DEV is focusing a lot on combat and story mechanics without balancing.
Additionally, seems he loves mazes, which is fine, but the MAIN STORY shouldn't be behind a maze (just side quests)

Dec 29, 2018
Did you take any perks by speaking with the fortune teller at the dock from the beginning?
I've tried that, but I focused on testosterone/estrogen related perks and basically anything story related. I did not imagine I would have to get superstrength in order to actually be able to beat the first dungeon.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes