dogefuck69

Jun 18, 2020
okay so i have been wondering how the rest of the azar events ive gotten the one in the dungeon and found her in the academy but dont know how to trigger the rest. im playing as a blood magus

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
okay so i have been wondering how the rest of the azar events ive gotten the one in the dungeon and found her in the academy but dont know how to trigger the rest. im playing as a blood magus
There is one more in the Forsts of Shilai, though it requires finishing the minotaur dungeon first.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
"blinks"
What promotion system?
the promotion system is what the "forum rules" (section 3) referee to when you report your post that you have updated your game, then from what i understand the moderators will add your game back on the "LATEST UPDATES" page you can see on top of the forum page.

this is based on info from this tread:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the forum rule page section 3:

hope this clear up what i ware trying to say, and is helpful fore you.

Reactions: DoisacChopper

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
after downloading new data folder, still can't get in the girls dorm + the text doesn't appear anymore?
i think you meit need more then just the DATA folder to update the game considering there is also new art, and probably also audio files fore voice acting sins Version 3.7.6...
here is the change log:

Edit:
it meit also help if you saved in the eria, to go out and re enter it, or go to the older version of the game and save outside the academy, sins rest data from the priviuse save meit affect stuff

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
just the text that says its the girls dorm, although i couldnt go in previously it said it was the girls dorm

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
relating to the poll, my only complaint is the 'succubus' part. heavily overused, a satyr would be preferred imo

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
relating to the poll, my only complaint is the 'succubus' part. heavily overused, a satyr would be preferred imo
Not a bad idea, but unfortunately I have not set up any lore regarding satyrs yet (and if I do I'll 100% relate them to Shub-Niggurath, so it is unlikely that there will be any "fun" characters in an ecchi sense amongst them.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

Boombox 221

Jun 10, 2018
I've been soloing for a while now. Anyone know where I can get an ally that doesn't require a boss fight that is impossible to beat?
Thanks.

Reactions: cantpickaname

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Horror ha? :unsure: Then i suppose am in :whistle:. Those fog / menace feel that i get from those preview images, i love it! Also '' The game is an RPG first, and an eroge second '' I need to check this out.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good to me (it's RPG, so I like the system in principle), but it has some tags that I don't like: Spanking, Urination, Sissification, Trap, Bdsm. Can they be avoided?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Is there any reason to actually play a mage they appear to be absolute shit and make the game extremely unenjoyable?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
The game sounds good to me (it's RPG, so I like the system in principle), but it has some tags that I don't like: Spanking, Urination, Sissification, Trap, Bdsm. Can they be avoided?
All sexual content is optional and avoidable, until you invest too much into it, wherein some events start becoming mandatory, but you have to have intentionally chosen to go through numerous previous ones.

Is there any reason to actually play a mage they appear to be absolute shit and make the game extremely unenjoyable?
They're probably the single strongest class right now.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
All sexual content is optional and avoidable, until you invest too much into it, wherein some events start becoming mandatory, but you have to have intentionally chosen to go through numerous previous ones.
I mean, if I avoid the events with spanking or bdsm, it will not reach the point where they are mandatory, right?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Why couldn't the author make the game to have a higher resolution window (F5) or a minimap, or faster scrolling text by holding a button?
I saw them working with such old rpgmaker games like in Kamesutra.

The window is too small for my convenience. The ultra small resolution makes it hard to play the game. It's too zoomed to a character to be fun to play.

Reactions: cantpickaname

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016

They're probably the single strongest class right now.
There doesn't appear much ways to get mana back, so is blood mage the only viable one?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes