ruben22999

Jun 30, 2018
I'll love to have a guide for the next playthrough, to immediately identify the consequences of my actions.
Playing it entirely blind and unspoiled is kinda fun but not sane for me and my constant paranoia XD
PD: I even "draw" a map to know whereI needed to go, it's still unfinished because I still have so many places to go

Last edited:

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
I hope Raggs get more content... I was hoping to get more "lessons".
Btw, anyone knows where to find the silver cross and the "demon bat"? I was in the church and the cave already...

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
There's no notification for acquiring the cross try talking to priest again, I think it appears in your inventory if you have it not sure, but it's safer to just check by talking with the priest.

As for the bat go to the cave, there'll be a giant bat amongst the regular one's in the eastern most part of the first floor of the cave, aka: the floor you're in when you enter the cave, in the floor above?/below?(I don't remember, but there's only one other floor), is a room meant for offerings to the artist. (If you have already defeated the bat, you should have a skin in your inventory, just take it back to raggs)

Reactions: Qwarter

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Any way to become a little bit less insane? The ghosts spawning everywhere to chase and murder me are a bit obnoxious
I only found small events that increase insanity not the other way around so i'm afraid you're gonna have to endure the fans from now on 25.jpg ...or just kill them, i don't think they can respawn.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I only found small events that increase insanity not the other way around so i'm afraid you're gonna have to endure the fans from now on View attachment 1319728 ...or just kill them, i don't think they can respawn.
They don't, and no, there is no way to decrease insanity currently. In the future I might add some brain surgery or a similar process that will reduce insanity at the cost of -200 max health or something similar. Either way, insanity is not meant to go down.

Reactions: sonhot

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Are there any more (gay) sex scenes other than chained minoraur, that one from raggs and (doesn't really count) the guy in the inn that gives you jewellery?

Reactions: cantpickaname

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
F@ck, thanks, will be patched next version. Honestly I didn't remember frost armor already being available, thought it was a piece of gear for the next big version.
I found one in those corpses buyer's dungeon.

Are there any more (gay) sex scenes other than chained minoraur, that one from raggs and (doesn't really count) the guy in the inn that gives you jewellery?
There's one in Blackcry village.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
There's one in Blackcry village.
There will be another long one (similar to the minotaur one) in the next big version, possibly with a matching CG. I actually want to get around to making a CG for the minotaur one too, though at the moment I'm focusing on an h-scene for the DLC, between Hana and Kaliska (no MC involved). I have alredy commissioned an artist, he'll start working on it mid-august, and it will be the first one with multiple stages, in a more typical eroge style.
On that gay scenes note, any donations will be greatly appreciated, I want to commission one from a very specific doujin mangaka who specializes in exactly the kind of traps I like. (Not gonna give his name yet in case it doesn't work out, but lets just say the word "soft" comes to mind with him.)

Last edited:
Reactions: DoisacChopper

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
There will be another long one (similar to the minotaur one) in the next big version, possibly with a matching CG. I actually want to get around to making a CG for the minotaur one too, though at the moment I'm focusing on an h-scene for the DLC, between Hana and Kaliska (no MC involved). I have alredy commissioned an artist, he'll start working on it mid-august, and it will be the first one with multiple stages, in a more typical eroge style.
On that gay scenes note, any donations will be greatly appreciated, I want to commission one from a very specific doujin mangaka who specializes in exactly the kind of traps I like. (Not gonna give his name yet in case it doesn't work out, but lets just say the word "soft" comes to mind with him.)
Speaking of art... will the MC also get an alternate skimpier costume quest from Raggs later?

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
How exactly are these "estrogen" and "testosterone" parameters work in terms of... uh... correlation? Like, if you're getting +1 to testosterone from some event, does it counts as a -1 to estrogen, or they're counted as different variables and don't counteract each other?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoisacChopper
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes