sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
thank you! Do you have to be a berserker to go through the path blocked by a boulder inside of Urbus or is there another way through? To clarify, it’s the one warning inexperienced adventurers not to go through it.
My berserker couldn't move that boulder so there must be another way. Iirc from older version before the remake then boulders of that colour can't be pushed around and need to be destroyed, could be remembering wrong tho.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
My berserker couldn't move that boulder so there must be another way. Iirc from older version before the remake then boulders of that colour can't be pushed around and need to be destroyed, could be remembering wrong tho.
Not moveable right now, it leads to volcano area, likely the next main region.

Most likely bloodfang with potion or beserker should be able to move it when it does become possible.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
and another Bug Report v3.6:
"sleeping powder" have an different description then what the tool tip whit the "Shift" key say it does, in other words the item description say it make people sleepy or fall asleep, but the tool tip say it REMOVE sleep by 80%, meaning it actually make them AWAKE when using it!!!
i tested it whit my blood mage and when it actually DO exactly THAT, what is the ACTRUAL point to make your enemies AVAKE from the sleep debuff? i mean i can't really see any REAL point in doing that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Bug Report still in v3.6:
the game CHRASH when you talk to the "not" bard (also knowen as "Moriami") in "Horunka Inn" fore the second time and ask him to repeat his story to you a second time, you know the guy that you can pay "50 Col" to talk to, also it doesn't lock like you get mutch out from the conversation other then his name and him sudenly beng named whit "white text strangely enof? well guess he meit be someone we meet more then once maby?

apologizing fore Dobble Posting but i rather having crash related bugs Properly reported, rather then IT being overlocked because it ware edited into an older post, just to not be seen because the developer already had read the former post previously.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Bug Report still in v3.6:
the game CHRASH when you talk to the "not" bard (also knowen as "Moriami") in "Horunka Inn" fore the second time and ask him to repeat his story to you a second time, you know the guy that you can pay "50 Col" to talk to, also it doesn't lock like you get mutch out from the conversation other then his name and him sudenly beng named whit "white text strangely enof? well guess he meit be someone we meet more then once maby?

apologizing fore Dobble Posting but i rather having crash related bugs Properly reported, rather then IT being overlocked because it ware edited into an older post, just to not be seen because the developer already had read the former post previously.
Ty, will be fixed next patch.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
What is the Sissification tag for are we being turned or is it somebody for somebody else.
It's ussual selfsisification through vegeterian diet, so eat your meat kids if you want to be strong bulky man like Arnold Schwarcneger! (but seriosly you have all control about transformation so no one force anyone into sissification)

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
having played this fore a copple of days now i think i have fond some usefull tip and trix's that can help new players that's is having problems when starting out, like I did when first started and had no idea of what to do, or how to progress when all the enemies felt like they ware stumping me wherwer i went, or where to go fore that mather.

"guide written fore when the game ware version 3.6"

A Somewhat of an guide Whit Steps (and ramblings)

(through i meit have missed stuf, this should at list be of some help fore you, so you can survive this journey at list i hope so.)

Ps: also sorry fore any spelling error's but it is WAY to lath in the night fore me to rely bother fix them right now so maby tomorrow after some sleep...

Edit: should now have fixed most spelling error's, and replaced a few word to be a bit clearer.
Edit 2: have added some stuff to the and extended some points plus some clean up in the "general tip section", and a warning in the "Horunka village" section to prevent premature being locked out from some side quest's.
Edit 3: fixed wrong way direction to illfang's lake from west to east...

Last edited:

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
For estrogen and Testosterone you usually gain them through sex or certain acts, like getting extremly violent in some conversations will increase testosterone while being submissive and allowing males to fuck with you increase estrogen in cases.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
For estrogen and Testosterone you usually gain them through sex or certain acts, like getting extremly violent in some conversations will increase testosterone while being submissive and allowing males to fuck with you increase estrogen in cases.
tank's fore the explanation, but do you perhaps know of any specific places to gain ether Estrogen or Testosterone? i can't say i have fond any please fore that myself other then one encounter that already required me to have a bit of Estrogen already, by talking to the Well Dressed Man in the Inn in the town of beginning...
(at list I think it increased Estrogen (it is serenely an Estrogen encounter.), the game never told me if it did...)

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Bug in version 3.6.1
Vagabond's trigger is being weird, I beat the bear a bunch of times and he just wouldn't show up(the bear re-spawned every time I left the cave), I tried saving outside the cave, shutting down the game and reloading a couple of times, leaving the forest and coming back, nothing worked...

But then weirdly enough, when I loaded from a save inside the empty cave, already beat the bear before saving, vagabond randomly decided to show up, the quest log didn't update so I assumed it must've just been a fluke and didn't register but when I left and came back inside the bear didn't respawned so I figured, it either worked or I kill Ostom, I'm not going to keep trying to get that to work, and it did, not sure what's up with Vagabond's trigger though.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Bug in version 3.6.1
Vagabond's trigger is being weird, I beat the bear a bunch of times and he just wouldn't show up(the bear re-spawned every time I left the cave), I tried saving outside the cave, shutting down the game and reloading a couple of times, leaving the forest and coming back, nothing worked...

But then weirdly enough, when I loaded from a save inside the empty cave, already beat the bear before saving, vagabond randomly decided to show up, the quest log didn't update so I assumed it must've just been a fluke and didn't register but when I left and came back inside the bear didn't respawned so I figured, it either worked or I kill Ostom, I'm not going to keep trying to get that to work, and it did, not sure what's up with Vagabond's trigger though.
The quest log updates and the actual variable changes are completely separate. Don't take it into consideration too much, it's a really messy script.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
another Crash bug v3.6:
if i try and go into the "Temple" in the character menu fore the companion you find in "Forest of Shilai" the game crashes.

demonicnova10

Oct 11, 2019
tank's fore the explanation, but do you perhaps know of any specific places to gain ether Estrogen or Testosterone? i can't say i have fond any please fore that myself other then one encounter that already required me to have a bit of Estrogen already, by talking to the Well Dressed Man in the Inn in the town of beginning...
(at list I think it increased Estrogen (it is serenely an Estrogen encounter.), the game never told me if it did...)
their is a minotaur that you can find near the second city that will do that. it's chained up.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
their is a minotaur that you can find near the second city that will do that. it's chained up.
tank you fore this information, but after some testing it seems like through it do Indeed give some Estrogen from the encounter it apparently do not let you see the full seen whit the minotaur unless you already have at list 1 Estrogen already through fore the extended seen through.
on the other hand i think i fond the first supposed please to get your first Estrogen whit no sheen's attached through, it is in the second City (Urbus) you mentioned, there is an student in the alchemy shop that is selling an "Shaving (Acid) Cream" that apparently counts toward Estrogen when used, guess it make you feel a bit girly to shave your body.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
tank you fore this information, but after some testing it seems like through it do Indeed give some Estrogen from the encounter it apparently do not let you see the full seen whit the minotaur unless you already have at list 1 Estrogen already through fore the extended seen through.
on the other hand i think i fond the first supposed please to get your first Estrogen whit no sheen's attached through, it is in the second City (Urbus) you mentioned, there is an student in the alchemy shop that is selling an "Shaving (Acid) Cream" that apparently counts toward Estrogen when used, guess it make you feel a bit girly to shave your body.
The acid prevents the growth of hair in general. It's not just shaving, it completely melts the roots.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017

Ok now that's out of the way then there's some mysteries i couldn't solve even after completing all other avaiable quests of this current version:
First is the quest "A punchable offense" which require me to dig up some dirt on Doug Ironsword...Well i talked to every npc i saw but no one got any dirt on him. And i still havent managed to get into that Ironsword mansion too fml.

Second is the quest "No eternal rest in Yudah". I completed the first 2 objectives but the third one which is like this 32.jpg and i got no idea where those underworld denizens are or what to ask them about :LOL:.

The acid prevents the growth of hair in general. It's not just shaving, it completely melts the roots.
Sounds like it decrease testosterone. I'd definitely save this one for Bloodfang.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes