Sole

Aug 8, 2017
They're separate variables, from what I can tell testosterone determines how much girls are attracted to you, estrogen determines how much guys are attracted to you. The events that help you gain one or the other might also cause you to lose some of the other but the variables themselves are separate.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
How exactly are these "estrogen" and "testosterone" parameters work in terms of... uh... correlation? Like, if you're getting +1 to testosterone from some event, does it counts as a -1 to estrogen, or they're counted as different variables and don't counteract each other?
Usually ~usually~ whatever reduces the one will increase the other, but they are different variables. For example the androgynus perks increases both of them.

Huzuruth

Dec 30, 2017
I opted to wander around some, and managed to get Hana before defeating Ilfang. He's now being treated as defeated, even though I never touched the dungeon. Seems I sequence broke it a bit.

edit: checking it, yeah, the quest to deal with the kobolds is still in my quest list, incomplete.

Last edited:

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, if you try to go take care of him now you'll be told to leave by knights that are meant to show up after you've defeated Ilfang, there's no way to progress if you head west first instead of north <--- experience based on a prior version not sure if fixed

If you head to the church, the girl that becomes a knight thanks to the Ilfang fight, thanks you for your assistance during the fight, I originally did it to see what would happen with the encounter involving the knight girl getting attacked by bears if you met them here first, or better yet if you didn't meet them here yet but were the one that lead hana there.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Yeah, if you try to go take care of him now you'll be told to leave by knights that are meant to show up after you've defeated Ilfang, there's no way to progress if you head west first instead of north <--- experience based on a prior version not sure if fixed

If you head to the church, the girl that becomes a knight thanks to the Ilfang fight, thanks you for your assistance during the fight, I originally did it to see what would happen with the encounter involving the knight girl getting attacked by bears if you met them here first, or better yet if you didn't meet them here yet but were the one that lead hana there.
Kali has quotes specifically if the player helped with Illfang, there is a condition check, otherwise her dialogue does not mention the player being there. I will add a quest fail when recruiting Hana in the next patch, so Illfang's quest is removed from the log, but it's not a bug or related to the actual progress of the game. Due to meeting Kaliska in the mines, it would be lorewise weird to have Hana with you.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
I didn't really think about the mine bit being weird since I tend to wait till I've explored alone for a while before doing the main story bits, just got curious about the bear encounter since it tends to be where I first meet the two of them. Just for clarification, I mentioned the Kaliska bit at the church since when I did it, she thanked me despite us having never met in that playthrough, if it's fixed great but I didn't just add that in for no reason.

Huzuruth

Dec 30, 2017
Another thing: berserkers can't wield axes. I distinctly remember being able to in earlier versions, but not anymore. There's a lot of weapons they can't wield I thought they'd be able to.

Reactions: sonhot

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I didn't really think about the mine bit being weird since I tend to wait till I've explored alone for a while before doing the main story bits, just got curious about the bear encounter since it tends to be where I first meet the two of them. Just for clarification, I mentioned the Kaliska bit at the church since when I did it, she thanked me despite us having never met in that playthrough, if it's fixed great but I didn't just add that in for no reason.
Fixed for the next version, and also added unique va lines based on the player's class that I had forgotten to add last time.

Another thing: berserkers can't wield axes. I distinctly remember being able to in earlier versions, but not anymore. There's a lot of weapons they can't wield I thought they'd be able to.
Will add it as a class-wide option in the temple, next patch.

Unrelated to those, I'm thinking of adding the RPG to TF games as well, mainly with the player's estrogen route and Azar's bdl route. I will have to play 5 games from there first though, since the TF games I have played like "Tales of Androgyny" are not listed there.

(Also I'll probably erase mentions of the exact character ages for the upcoming steam release as well. I will keep the descriptions of the girls based on the player's own unknown age since seniority does matter for the character dynamics, but the static numbers will be gone (so for example if the player is 20 yo lore wise and character A is 19 years old, they will be referred to as being "One year younger than you.")
alt sketch2.png
The above is one of Xia's rejected sketches. Xia will be the new rogue class girl, since Sangsue is not romancable.

Edit: Also looking for some youtubers to do a playthrough, or at least a "Let's Play" of the RPG. Got anyone accessible in mind guys?

Last edited:

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Fixed for the next version, and also added unique va lines based on the player's class that I had forgotten to add last time.

Will add it as a class-wide option in the temple, next patch.

Unrelated to those, I'm thinking of adding the RPG to TF games as well, mainly with the player's estrogen route and Azar's bdl route. I will have to play 5 games from there first though, since the TF games I have played like "Tales of Androgyny" are not listed there.

(Also I'll probably erase mentions of the exact character ages for the upcoming steam release as well. I will keep the descriptions of the girls based on the player's own unknown age since seniority does matter for the character dynamics, but the static numbers will be gone (so for example if the player is 20 yo lore wise and character A is 19 years old, they will be referred to as being "One year younger than you.")
View attachment 1353510
The above is one of Xia's rejected sketches. Xia will be the new rogue class girl, since Sangsue is not romancable.

Edit: Also looking for some youtubers to do a playthrough, or at least a "Let's Play" of the RPG. Got anyone accessible in mind guys?
I don‘t have any ‘big’ YouTubers in mind for this, but I can probably name two who would be willing to make a review, playthrough or let’s play.

USERZ123 would probably be willing to make a review of the game and ToastyTime could make any of the three.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Also, a question, around how much content is added per update? Is it a new dungeon and it’s relative side quests?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Also, a question, around how much content is added per update? Is it a new dungeon and it’s relative side quests?
The big version updates add around 30-35 maps each (from v2 to v3 for example).

The point .5 versions are usually dungeon-sized.

After those there are plenty smaller random updates

Last edited:

90210nyc

Apr 30, 2021
Can not download from Google Drive unless the whole thing is already in a single archive file (like the other files you have there). It always fails after GoogleDrive finishes packing the folder contents into a file. I randomly tried one of the other ZIP or RAR files you have there and they download fine.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Can not download from Google Drive unless the whole thing is already in a single archive file (like the other files you have there). It always fails after GoogleDrive finishes packing the folder contents into a file. I randomly tried one of the other ZIP or RAR files you have there and they download fine.
Google Drive archives automatically when you click it to download. Other folks download it fine.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
just noticed the game got another update 6 hours ago or something...
so Rutsah is there any reason you never use the promotion system to let your game show up in the latest update page on the forum?
i think your game meit get some more traffic and feedback when you update the game and it show up as updated, rather then being hidden and possibly believed to be dead sins the initial release, fore people not actively locking fore it manually every time...

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
just noticed the game got another update 6 hours ago or something...
so Rutsah is there any reason you never use the promotion system to let your game show up in the latest update page on the forum?
i think your game meit get some more traffic and feedback when you update the game and it show up as updated, rather then being hidden and possibly believed to be dead sins the initial release, fore people not actively locking fore it manually every time...
"blinks"
What promotion system?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes