Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
There's also a campfire in the Copperwood's House in Blackcry. Outside of the playable area, that is.
And when you try to go upstairs in that house - it says that the second floor is occupied by Ironwoods' family. Don't know which one is right.
Edit-1: Found an infinite Tricholoma Ertu in the southern part of Blackry, between the small farm and Melissa.
Edit-2: The main task of the "Lady Wendigo" is "Kill the Demon Bat skin".

Last edited:

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
These events will be the death of me.
Btw I am curious, but do you guys actually beat these fights easily?
stacking regen is very powerful, the most difficult part of a fight is keeping teammates alive; though thats more on me for not picking up something to take allies damage when they're low
I dont really like replaying games (or anything for that matter) on principal but if i feel like it, i think other classes than blood magus would probably feel like a chore to heal hmm

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
It's very funny how you made an toy bear instead of silver cross the priest wanted.
Edit: Also want to say, that Lucky Bone has same description as Bone Earring. Don't know if it's intentional.
Edit-2: I can unequip cursed shield by simply equipping weapon of another type (Spear, for example).

Last edited:

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
Oh, right, my bad. Yeah, now that I check it again, it needs a karma of -2 or higher.
Hi, Rutsah; New Guy Here.

I enjoy this game -there is not many Survival/RPG H Games I can find- and I wish there was a wiki for this after 10 hours of play. My question is, is this "...Wolf Shire need -2 or more karma" intended or are you planning to change that?

I plan to play with Second Chance Perk and with -4 Karma; I'm pondering about if it is worth it or not.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Hi, Rutsah; New Guy Here.

I enjoy this game -there is not many Survival/RPG H Games I can find- and I wish there was a wiki for this after 10 hours of play. My question is, is this "...Wolf Shire need -2 or more karma" intended or are you planning to change that?

I plan to play with Second Chance Perk and with -4 Karma; I'm pondering about if it is worth it or not.
It won't change. Khevira is going to be getting more and more content with each update (I'm pretty sure I added new lines for her with this last one as well), so she's definitely worth it, but at the same time having the wolves turn passive is also pretty useful to. Up to you.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. I don't suppose there is a way to embrace the fairer looking classes and still remain enticing for the female cast? Less of a sissy, more of a proud shemale courtesan/sex incarnate sorta deal?
Being stuck on one side of the fence or the other is okay, but to *straddle it* and work those hips to pay for adventuring and further quips-- that's all kinds of my jam.

Game is challenging but interesting, I can definitely see picking this up on Steam when it comes out to support the creator. Looking forward to watching it shape further.

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
I can't do anything in this game! Couldn't even get to the first town!
You can't avoid the surprise fights in the forest, running away is impossible, and you can't defeat a single rat at level 1.
Who does this game appeal to? This is not challenging, it is frustratingly unfair.

Rindos

May 4, 2017
what perks you recommends for the blood magus on the start? the only perk i found usefull is that one which gives 1k hp... about rest.. im not sure about consequences.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i am sad lost my saves and this game is too hard with what i was using to get all i had back i wish there was cheats

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes