HighRallots

May 25, 2018
How to continue the rogue girl's storyline? I found her stealing stuff from the kobold citadel, and followed the note into the sewer pub. Then she just left to do something, and I don't know where to find her.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I thought this looked interesting but playing through the prologue and seeing decisions during an event lean you toward different classes was so in line with the sort of thing I'd do that it made me wonder if I'd been sleep-writing. The whole vibe of the game being so open-ended, threatening, and customizable based on how you play it is exactly the sort of thing I've wanted to see from not just h-games but games in general.

Couple of questions: since there isn't a tooltip for the noncombat stats (the kind that you can raise with the book in the main character's room) what do they do, exactly? The fortune teller seems to give you a general idea of your karma and masculine/feminine presentation (do those just affect how certain characters react to you?) but is there a way to check the other stats?

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
How to continue the rogue girl's storyline? I found her stealing stuff from the kobold citadel, and followed the note into the sewer pub. Then she just left to do something, and I don't know where to find her.
I'm thinking we are barking at a wrong tree. I'm stalking this post for like a two days now and there is no answers to questions nor a wiki to look. Not for quests, not for puzzles or cyphers. If you are like me and suck at
It won't change. Khevira is going to be getting more and more content with each update (I'm pretty sure I added new lines for her with this last one as well), so she's definitely worth it, but at the same time having the wolves turn passive is also pretty useful to. Up to you.
Well, let's see if this wolfs are any good to an old sorcerer. Thanks for the reply.

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
I'm thinking we are barking at a wrong tree. I'm stalking this post for like a two days now and there is no answers to questions nor a wiki to look. Not for quests, not for puzzles or cyphers. If you are like me and suck at them, you are going to have a bad time.

damarck

Jun 1, 2020
What this game REALLY needs is a map. I love BG1-3, Planescape etc. All of those had a map. In comparison to those titles it feels terrible to not having an idea where anything was. It doesn't even need to be an ingame map if that is too hard to implement, just adding one to the folder to take a look at would go a long way. When I did purchase BG back in the days they had a very well explained handbook of what does effect stuff in any way AND a very cool looking MAP.

So far I cannot see how it is inspired by Torment by the way. Most of the npcs are rather uninvolved and there is no real way to keep track of non-combat stats and what their effects are. Still waaaaays off.
I mean sure for RPGM it kinda offers a lot of features and is more "RPG" than most titles, but the lack of transparent game mechanics is a pretty big turn off, at least for me.

Did I mention that running through the blackcry forest after taking a break for a day is annoying, as you do not have a map?

In comparison to this, and by no means ment offensive, I much prefer black garden, even though it is still very unfinished the content so far I like very much.

Reactions: Belphegor007

ymtii

Feb 8, 2021
I wanted to ask before I play this but is the sissification content only for the MC? i hopped there was a character you could corrupt and turn into a sissy and that would be interesting but if it's only the MC getting feminized I don't care for it that much...

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I wanted to ask before I play this but is the sissification content only for the MC? i hopped there was a character you could corrupt and turn into a sissy and that would be interesting but if it's only the MC getting feminized I don't care for it that much...
For now it's only the MC, though there is a female character that you can infantilize. In a future update I might add another ~technically~ male character that can be sissified, but it will be exclusive for the berserker class.

Reactions: ymtii

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
That quest for the ghost near the Town of Beginnings - is killing the bear nearby not what it wants? I managed to take it out but the ghost doesn't acknowledge it. I'd rather not hurt the dog.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
So regarding the bookshelf in the Healer's Union in the Mist Forest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the statue down the secret passage will repeat the question until you got it right, but the defenses would already be activated regardless.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Version 3.9.1 released. It's a small update, just redownload the Data folder, and also the graphics->characters folder. It has that should make the first steps easier.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
That quest for the ghost near the Town of Beginnings - is killing the bear nearby not what it wants? I managed to take it out but the ghost doesn't acknowledge it. I'd rather not hurt the dog.
Figured this out. If anyone else is wondering about it it's not the bear to the right of the farm, it's further down near the dragon's tomb in an out-of-the-way cave.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Version 3.9.1 released. It's a small update, just redownload the Data folder, and also the graphics->characters folder. It has that should make the first steps easier.
can u make easy mode ?

NobodyPawn

Jul 4, 2020
I ran into a bit of an issue.
Right after that vampire lady leaves, the screen goes black and doesn't return to normal.

May 26, 2020
I'll be real, I'm mostly here just cause of the urination tag. Is that a consistent thing, or is this one of those times where there's like a single scene to justify the tag?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes