Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Will you have better NPC models? The MC shouldn't look blurred or the NPCs just saying
I might order a new one for the MC eventually, but they're expensive as well, so I'll probably stick with the ones I make myself for the most part (coincidentally, in the next big update, Azar will be getting original sprites by Yummy, I just received them).

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Found a bug: if you start the assault on the kobold fortress (convince the guard to leave and enter the fort) and then leave the game will treat it as though you went through the entire quest through the mines.

I started that quest by chance at low level and decided to come back later only to find that I'd missed out on it. Thankfully I had a save from right before I started that part.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Found a bug: if you start the assault on the kobold fortress (convince the guard to leave and enter the fort) and then leave the game will treat it as though you went through the entire quest through the mines.

I started that quest by chance at low level and decided to come back later only to find that I'd missed out on it. Thankfully I had a save from right before I started that part.
It's not a bug. Once you recruit Hana, the kobold fights are skipped due to the timeline.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Might be a good idea to lock the area where you meet Hana behind completing the kobold raid, then. If there's a definite sequence to the point where doing things out of order will skip the earlier stuff then it's better to put a couple of rails on and let people run into them to give them an idea of where they're meant to be going.

One of the most consistent complaints seems to be people running into the Hana recruitment event before they're ready for it anyway and getting locked into an unwinnable fight.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Might be a good idea to lock the area where you meet Hana behind completing the kobold raid, then. If there's a definite sequence to the point where doing things out of order will skip the earlier stuff then it's better to put a couple of rails on and let people run into them to give them an idea of where they're meant to be going.

One of the most consistent complaints seems to be people running into the Hana recruitment event before they're ready for it anyway and getting locked into an unwinnable fight.
I don't want to mess with the open-world nature of the game, but I might add a warning or something.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I get that, but if there's a definite intended order to things then taking steps to prevent people from missing a major chunk of experience and equipment is a good idea.

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Rutsah So the Memory Lane perks are till the end of the Game and you cannot change them if they are picked? And which class is better for a new player, Blood Magus or Adventurer?

Last edited:

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone knowns how to get this event?
I play for Magus and I assume that in my case only Meat Diet is a safest way to get testosterone?
I suppose you need a high enough testosterone to initiate, but how much testosterone you need to trigger all events with girls (party members and/or monsters)? Plus is there any way to get testosterone elsewhere (will be thankful for guide or spoilers, please).
W6XeeZ.png

Last edited:

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
anyone seen where that thief girl went after you seen her again in the bar in the sewers?
I try to walk around and find her but could not. I still don't check the castle in the middle of Town of Beginnings. She might be there because I remember reading a post here saying she eventually drop to the jail.

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone knowns how to get this event?
I play for Magus and I assume that in my case only Meat Diet is a safest way to get testosterone?
I suppose you need a high enough testosterone to initiate, but how much testosterone you need to trigger all events with girls (party members and/or monsters)? Plus is there any way to get testosterone elsewhere (will be thankful for guide or spoilers, please).
View attachment 1421340
Some events give you testestrone if you chose to act like a Chad. If I remember correctly there was a one quest that ask you to have gay sex with a writer so that he can have a experience. If you choose to be a top in that quest; you get a testestrone and so on. Other than that; I don't know any other way expect Perks.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
So the Memory Lane perks are till the end of the Game and you cannot change them if they are picked? And which class is better for a new player, Blood Magus or Adventurer?
After playing for a while I'd recommend getting a feel for it first and then going back to pick memory lane perks once you have a better idea of how they'll actually impact your gameplay experience.

Adventurer seems to be a real afterthought class. Thieves get extra looting opportunities, berserkers can move rocks to get to secret areas/shortcuts, and lifemasters/blood mages get strong spells. Adventurers don't get anything special as far as I can tell and their gameplay is centered around having a party so as a beginner it'll be rough.

If you play as a mage avoid combat as much as possible until you can afford a staff and get to level 3. I'd also recommend saving all your temple points till you reach level 8 so you can get the perk that doubles your MP.

Reactions: PrinceGriss

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It's hard to tell exactly which ones do and don't without being able to check but you can get both estrogen and testosterone points all over if you know where to look. As the book on the farm explains this country has very rigid and conservative views on gender roles, so if you see a choice between acting aggressive or being more compromising or empathetic (or choosing whether to act domineering or compliant in sex scenes) it's -probably- an opportunity to get one or the other.

There are a number of sex scenes tied to inns, too, either through the royal rooms or a patron with a name above their head. That one's an encounter in the sewers, I've seen the enemy, and you might get the option to seduce it rather than fight if you have a significantly masculine bearing. I was just starting out and playing a mage so I only had the option to fight when I saw it but that's probably how it works.

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
It's hard to tell exactly which ones do and don't without being able to check but you can get both estrogen and testosterone points all over if you know where to look. As the book on the farm explains this country has very rigid and conservative views on gender roles, so if you see a choice between acting aggressive or being more compromising or empathetic (or choosing whether to act domineering or compliant in sex scenes) it's -probably- an opportunity to get one or the other.

There are a number of sex scenes tied to inns, too, either through the royal rooms or a patron with a name above their head. That one's an encounter in the sewers, I've seen the enemy, and you might get the option to seduce it rather than fight if you have a significantly masculine bearing. I was just starting out and playing a mage so I only had the option to fight when I saw it but that's probably how it works.
You mean I need another class, like Berserker "masculine bearing"?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
You need to nab a few of those testosterone points. Looking through the topic it sounds like berserkers start with a masculine leaning, thieves start with a feminine leaning, mages are neutral and adventurers are ???

but you can lean any class one way or the other through those events or even balance testosterone and estrogen since they're calculated separately. The town of beginnings has several opportunities. If you go to the wolf shrine and get the quest from there you'll have to deal with some hunters and there's a choice between RAAAGH SMASH and appeasing each one separately - pretty sure that's one. There's also a situation where a girl is being harassed by other town girls. When you tell her boyfriend about it you can either encourage him to handle the situation and drive them away or stand back and support her. That might be one.

There's a prostitute in the bar down in the sewers that you can definitely get points from. During the raid on the kobold stronghold you can find a hint to the bar's location.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes