Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Did you buy it from ToB?
No i mean i run to ToB bought gear and after i equipped it i noticed that blank item. It cant be equipped again though, but it listed in equipment - armor - shield.
There are a few caves with bears in them. I want to say the right one is off to the east, somewhere around where the wolf shrine spits you out?
Please specify to the east from shrine or somewhat around it if look at imaginary map. I reaaaly bad at navigating without map T_T.(spent hour in mino cave because constantly missed one turn)

Last edited:

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
So I tried to make a map, but it's not finished. It has all things southern than the ToB though. Didn't get any locations that lead to Urbus, but Forests around Blackcry are all finished and if someone wants (and if Rutsah is not against it) - I can post that unfinished map here.
Also for those who are interested - rogue girl is supposed to be in Blackcry after you meet her in the bar.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
So I tried to make a map, but it's not finished. It has all things southern than the ToB though. Didn't get any locations that lead to Urbus, but Forests around Blackcry are all finished and if someone wants (and if Rutsah is not against it) - I can post that unfinished map here.
Also for those who are interested - rogue girl is supposed to be in Blackcry after you meet her in the bar.
Can't say I'm for it, but using cheat programs is not hard anyway, so go ahead. If the game keeps gaining popularity it's gonna be pretty inevitable anyway.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Can someone explain something to me please ? What are the artifacts in this game ? You can obtain a possibility to use them, in the temple, but for what reason ?

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Can't say I'm for it, but using cheat programs is not hard anyway, so go ahead. If the game keeps gaining popularity it's gonna be pretty inevitable anyway.
But it kind of illogical for any kingdom to lack cartography. You developer and its your story so you decide, but map can adds to lore and story building for some people.(honestly my character supposed to read a lot history books but he know next to nothing about world and territory layout >_<)

Can someone explain something to me please ? What are the artifacts in this game ? You can obtain a possibility to use them, in the temple, but for what reason ?
Didn't found a single one but usually its item of amazing powers, Cara sell a really powerful cursed and elite items so artifacts should be even more powerful.

• Haha
Reactions: -Nothing-

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Didn't found a single one but usually its item of amazing powers, Cara sell a really powerful cursed and elite items so artifacts should be even more powerful.
So, you didn't find any too, lol. Welp, I guess it will be a bad idea to focus early on gaining ability to use them anyway.
Judging by replayability of this game, it's not a big problem

Edit: Look what I found.
So artifacts is just grimmoires ? 1632852374326.png

Last edited:

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
It's pretty... simple and doesn't have any style, for I made it for myself because I kept getting lost in the Forests of Shilai (and I actually didn't knew how to get out because my head started to spin when I tried to remember all exits to other locations). I'll try to finish it in a day or two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
i don't know this is a bug or not but i can't use any skill even i have claymore for berserk class skill and now i'm stuck at battle event
View attachment 1421762
Some skills are limited to certain weapons. But I don't know, it may be a bug for Quick Strike should we available with all melee weapons (I didn't play berserker, my first game is as an OP middle game adventurer with an OP melee Hana)

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Thanks. Where is Wolf shrine and the Girl? And as I suppose you need to be more of RAAGH SMASH stile to show your domination and get testosterone points? By the way, there is no way to check it amount? Is it worth to use Androgynus and Pick-Up Artist perks to increase both testosterone and estrogen and zero the negative effect of first by effect of second?
You can get testosterone by using the prostitute in the bar (sewers), asserting dominance over Doug Ironsword when ambushing him, and using that slave you can buy at Southeast ToB. Pretty expensive though.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Please specify to the east from shrine or somewhat around it if look at imaginary map. I reaaaly bad at navigating without map T_T.(spent hour in mino cave because constantly missed one turn)
It took a bit of searching to find it again: it's actually close to that little farm on the way to Horunka. Start from that farm, go west, then take the north path into Illfang forest and look on the eastmost side of the map. There are a bunch of trees and a little creek around the cave.

Reactions: Onirune

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
It's pretty... simple and doesn't have any style, for I made it for myself because I kept getting lost in the Forests of Shilai (and I actually didn't knew how to get out because my head started to spin when I tried to remember all exits to other locations). I'll try to finish it in a day or two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, wait, you meant this kind of map? I thought you had made an in-game map with RM Maker and edited the game. Yeah, sure, absolutely no problem.

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
You can get testosterone by using the prostitute in the bar (sewers), asserting dominance over Doug Ironsword when ambushing him, and using that slave you can buy at Southeast ToB. Pretty expensive though.
Can you tell me how to get the Ironsword content? I can't enter the mansion or interact with him in the INN (i already tried both fighting and not fighting the thugs, the only one i can interact is Rhys).

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Can you tell me how to get the Ironsword content? I can't enter the mansion or interact with him in the INN (i already tried both fighting and not fighting the thugs, the only one i can interact is Rhys).
Hm... Just checked it, and it's way too complicated to get it as it is now. Will add a condition to the wench the hunters harass as well next patch. (basically right now you need to have testosterone 4 or lower to get it, by refusing his invite).
Edit: Better wait for next version, I'll make it way less specific by then.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hm... Just checked it, and it's way too complicated to get it as it is now. Will add a condition to the wench the hunters harass as well next patch. (basically right now you need to have testosterone 4 or lower to get it, by refusing his invite).
Edit: Better wait for next version, I'll make it way less specific by then.
That's fine for me. I probably have more than 4 testoterone, since i had the wererat scene.

Jul 13, 2020
Audio/ME/Victory1 bug when I was in the Ilfang's forest and interact with a hidden treasure
Also, I can't seem to continue the rogue girl quest in blackcry.

Last edited:

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
No they go in shield slot and add some nice effects to basic attack. Best one i found was black grimoire from library(up to 3(didn't actually count maybe 4) curses on target in addition to staff effect)
Interesting, thank you. I hope that artifacts are not just grimoires :unsure:

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Also, Rutsah. I tried to initiate N'Gombe fight but my game crashed because I didn't have Actor_KH_04e (or something like that but with another letter instead of "e").
And when I also interacted with the angel statue in the Minotaur's caves with Azar in my party - she didn't disappear after the talk. I wasn't a blood magus btw.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
That's fine for me. I probably have more than 4 testoterone, since i had the wererat scene.
You need to talk with someone about the Doug Ironsword since it enables some trigger when he tells you his name. Like you could talk to bartender in another bar, when trying to deal with one of the thugs without fighting. The one who sits near Doug but not on the opposite side of the table (I don't remember his name).

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes