Falorm XV

Nov 6, 2019
Don't know, my MC (Adventurer) by default knows how to use bows.
default Adv can equip bows but none of the others can
( I have not done a play Adv class past dock so not sure what they can do)
berserk can equip the heavier stuff but can't use stuff like claws
rogue normal swords, daggers and claws but not claymores,bows and other stuff
mage .....mans ultimate weapon THE MAGIC SICK of DOOOM!!
:)ROFLMAO: srry srry always makes me laugh when a mage char runs out of mp and tries to smack beginner enemies with their mighty 1 dmg per turn)

it feels weird when a mage can go stabby with a spear or axe with the perk
yet can't wield the sword ...that you get....in your room.... (biggest butter knife ever?lol)

Asking if we can also get the perk added to mc temple since hana has the ability to learn to use them and she is a rogue.

speaking of can we Get class Descriptions along with stats/abilities when choosing classes or is there already a list for this somewhere?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
:)ROFLMAO: srry srry always makes me laugh when a mage char runs out of mp and tries to smack beginner enemies with their mighty 1 dmg per turn)

yet can't wield the sword ...that you get....in your room.... (biggest butter knife ever?lol)

Asking if we can also get the perk added to mc temple since hana has the ability to learn to use them and she is a rogue.

speaking of can we Get class Descriptions along with stats/abilities when choosing classes or is there already a list for this somewhere?
Hana isn't a rogue, she just like fighting dirty, getting dirty, talking dirty and a whole lot of other dirty stuff. She had a more normal class before the remake if i remember correctly, she described it as a 'rogue without all the prejudice that came with it' and that class could equip bows normally.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Falorm XV

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019

I know about it. Rogues can be kinda imbalanced when equipped with a certain weapon. My 9 lvl Hana turned into a killing machine when I equipped her with that weapon. She practically could oneshot any non-boss enemy because of her insane chance of critical attack. And I kinda supported that with my Adventurer, as he had two abilities that could stun the other. Also - Hana can by default stun or give bleeding debuff with any attack randomly.

Reactions: Falorm XV

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Are there two porcelain dolls ? I found one in the sewers, somewhere in the west (left) side of it. There is torture room and porcelain doll lying on ground. By interacting with it, mc (main character) has thoughts, that he is waiting for this doll to strike, to kill him. Then, you get a choice, to take it or leave it. After taking it, you gain the doll and insanity.
Before that, I already have two points of insanity, by taking them in perk room (you know about it, if you talk to fortune teller at the docks).
So... insanity could change this game somehow, if the description not lying. I guess, this world has more then one doll or only one, but some amount of insanity could change this event ?
Btw, insanity also can change appearance of some people. I saw sheeps inside church... and one statue mocked me ! In the Beginners City (or town, don't care)
Also - Insanity is a foundation to a most powerful aspect of magic - Chroma. It can by wielded by (I think) MC with any class and also Hana. Some bosses have *500 multiplier to damage they receive with that aspect.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Also - Insanity is a foundation to a most powerful aspect of magic - Chroma. It can by wielded by (I think) MC with any class and also Hana. Some bosses have *500 multiplier to damage they receive with that aspect.
Looks like it's a good reason to beat this game more times than I thought

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Ye. I'm too lazy to do that since I spent hours farming money just to get Hana some nice weapon she can actually kill someone with.
Farming is not that good for gaining money, instead of adventuring and foraging (to create items that you could've sell), in my opinion.
You can gain nice profit from buying recipes, especially for potions.
Whiteblooms and mushrooms are easy to find, and you can make sleep medicine by combining them, that sells for 32g for each one, if I'm not wrong. But you need recipe and 4 or 5 lvl of alchemy skill to brew it.
Also bronze and iron.
2 ore = 1 ingot
1 ingot = 1 ring
1 ring (bronze) = 22g
You'll kill enemies anyway, so, don't waste your time by walking in place.
Also, recommend you to buy two cobra staff, that you can find in Beginners Town (of city, can't remember, also each staff is 500g) for Hana. She will be able to cast dark magic and commonly hit by at least 1k damage (if crit) and poison enemies

Falorm XV

Nov 6, 2019
if you big brain and try to open temple for nuala
(why did i try to do that you ask?)
(well it was a moment of ohhh! lets push this button and see what happens!!)

oopse.png

asid from that
if your insanity is 6 or above
breaks the game in random places while trying to spawn in ...something?

broke while fishing too not sure how to repoduce that one tho.

• Sad
Reactions: -Nothing-

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
if you big brain and try to open temple for nuala
(why did i try to do that you ask?)
(well it was a moment of ohhh! lets push this button and see what happens!!)

View attachment 1433350

asid from that

If developer tries to do something big in RPGM, it will be 100% with big amount of bugs XD
I also got a few.
I can't finish quest for disturbed woman, whose husband sold his body.
And sometimes I run through warp point (edge of the map, that must bring you to next location). How ? Diagonally, I guess...
And can't help rogue girl in blackcry, but maybe it's not bug, but adventurer's class just blocked from it ?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
If developer tries to do something big in RPGM, it will be 100% with big amount of bugs XD
I also got a few.
I can't finish quest for disturbed woman, whose husband sold his body.
And sometimes I run through warp point (edge of the map, that must bring you to next location). How ? Diagonally, I guess...
And can't help rogue girl in blackcry, but maybe it's not bug, but adventurer's class just blocked from it ?
For the 'disturbed woman' quest, you need to beat the boss at the lowest level of Yudah's Healers dungeon, them you return to her.

The warp point is set to be reached in horizontal/vertical movement, it's probably not that difficult to fix but it's a minor inconvenience that won't get in the way of the gameplay too. Not worth wasting much time on that since there's a lot of floors and stuff to be added and i mean it A LOT.

You can only do the rogue girl, Sangsue, questline if you are a rogue yourself. There are girls that can only be romanced/pursued if you are of an especific class. Although she probably won't be romanceable, think of her like a little sister if you will.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
asid from that

I didn't rise my insanity that high yet, just enough to get some stuff to spawn. But if your insanity is high enough a new type of enemy will start appearing literally everywhere apart from safe maps, maybe the game crashes are related to this. If this enemy is similar to the old insanity enemy, them they are annoying as heck since they are fast, can probably deal chroma damage and don't give any xp/gold... that is IF they are similar to the old brainsuckers.

Still i'm not sure since i didn't rise my insanity this high yet and i recommend you to not do it too, it's rather easy to rise insanity and there's stuff later in the game that probably can't be reached due to high insanity. So be sure to have a separated gameplay where you avoid insanity raising events for the moment (you can do all these events later, they won't go anywhere for now).

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
For the 'disturbed woman' quest, you need to beat the boss at the lowest level of Yudah's Healers dungeon, them you return to her.

The warp point is set to be reached in horizontal/vertical movement, it's probably not that difficult to fix but it's a minor inconvenience that won't get in the way of the gameplay too. Not worth wasting much time on that since there's a lot of floors and stuff to be added and i mean it A LOT.

You can only do the rogue girl, Sangsue, questline if you are a rogue yourself. There are girls that can only be romanced/pursued if you are of an especific class. Although she probably won't be romanceable, think of her like a little sister if you will.
I killed two bosses. One, who just attacked immediately at B1, and talkative scientist with big ass fat monster at B2 (if I'm not wrong). And I can't find anyone else. Maybe I overlooked it ? If not, quest is still uncompleted, but also, after reloading save, this quest just looses progress. And talking with digger in the cemetery counts as if I talked in bar at the sewers.
Rogue girl is not interesting for me as a romance option, I just hate to see locked chests, so I hope if I recruit here, I can open them. But, unfortunately, locked chests and stupid boulder can be used only by specific MC class...

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I killed two bosses. One, who just attacked immediately at B1, and talkative scientist with big ass fat monster at B2 (if I'm not wrong). And I can't find anyone else. Maybe I overlooked it ? If not, quest is still uncompleted, but also, after reloading save, this quest just looses progress. And talking with digger in the cemetery counts as if I talked in bar at the sewers.
Rogue girl is not interesting for me as a romance option, I just hate to see locked chests, so I hope if I recruit here, I can open them. But, unfortunately, locked chests and stupid boulder can be used only by specific MC class...
If the big fat monster is the skeleton tower, than that's the one. Did you ask all the questions too?
I also remember having a piece of dialogue after you exit the dungeon saying that you now know the destiny of the husband and should return to the widow.

It's frustrating not getting all the stuff in one playthrough, but that just open more room to replayability.

• Thinking Face

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
She had a more normal class before the remake if i remember correctly, she described it as a 'rogue without all the prejudice that came with it' and that class could equip bows normally.
If you translate that from Hana-ese it's "a rogue that can't do any rogue-stuff".

Falorm XV

Nov 6, 2019
art tribure quest missing from log
no clue how to complete

EDIT
well finished the quest for anyone missing the quest details

Go to the cave find the ritual site light 2 torches (ONLY 2 )
then leave and go back to the elder? and quest done

Last edited:

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
If the big fat monster is the skeleton tower, than that's the one. Did you ask all the questions too?
I also remember having a piece of dialogue after you exit the dungeon saying that you now know the destiny of the husband and should return to the widow.

It's frustrating not getting all the stuff in one playthrough, but that just open more room to replayability.
Yes, the monster was skeleton tower, and yes, I asked all questions, but nothing changes in the quest log and with woman also. After reloading the save progress nullified and working incorrectly anyway.

Oh, I'm so hate to replay all the same things just for some changes... I see that developer hardly tried to make this game replayable, but

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Yes, the monster was skeleton tower, and yes, I asked all questions, but nothing changes in the quest log and with woman also. After reloading the save progress nullified and working incorrectly anyway.

Oh, I'm so hate to replay all the same things just for some changes... I see that developer hardly tried to make this game replayable, but
Same with that quest tho.

• Sad

TryToGuess

Apr 13, 2018
if you use Ctrl to skip text in the begging you can miss out on some rewards/items i dident get the starting necklace in the begging by skipping text with Ctrl

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

Then i don't really know why you are having this problem, i remember doing the quest pretty easily. Entered the place with Hana. Beat everything insight (except the skeletons). Got all the itens, pieces of dialogues, interactions with scenarion and stuff.. Beat the boss. Complete the quest. For me it was really this simple.

It's still in the beggining though. There's only 3 regions (floors) you can go out of 14 (if the dev still plan to add all the 14 floors, i think he do plan to), plus all the side quests, the girls questlines, the DLCs quests and content etc. So yeah, it's still got little stuff to do so maybe that's why you feel bored.
Fear not because soon you will have more gameplay than you can deal with, but the core quest won't change much and it's a rpg game so there's not much in the way of gameplay and challenge after some grinding.

Falorm XV

Nov 6, 2019
THERE is some dying dude with a amber pendant in the spider Forrest
confused 2.png

game says need "lovers's hug" and "dragon's breath" to save him items do not exist.
even painfully checked through the items in rpgsave maker to see if it was there under another name but found nothing
confused 2.png
it does how ever have the upgraded ver Secret mistress (1000 hp potion) which description says
"basically 3 lovers hugs"
confused.png

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes