-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Pretty much like any people with their own 'themes' would do if they had such powers.
I think, that some might act like villains and some like heroes. But also I feel like if your life has no end, one state of the world might bore you, so you will specifically want war, then peace, then experiments. And your influence would be limited not so much by your strength and influence of others, as by morality (if you have it at all)

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
I think, that some might act like villains and some like heroes. But also I feel like if your life has no end, one state of the world might bore you, so you will specifically want war, then peace, then experiments. And your influence would be limited not so much by your strength and influence of others, as by morality (if you have it at all)
I think of them more like they're something in between good and evil cuz it all depends on one's point of view. For someone Artist may be a bad "god", one of the Others (when they show up everything goes to shit and u need to start packing a lot of weapons) and someone who inspires people to create some questionable stuff. But for others he is a benevolent god who gives protection only in exchange for their best creations. Same goes for Gla'aki and Mother. Don't know about the other two.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I think of them more like they're something in between good and evil cuz it all depends on one's point of view. For someone Artist may be a bad "god", one of the Others (when they show up everything goes to shit and u need to start packing a lot of weapons) and someone who inspires people to create some questionable stuff. But for others he is a benevolent god who gives protection only in exchange for their best creations. Same goes for Gla'aki and Mother. Don't know about the other two.
They aren't good or bad. They are deities basically, they care for nothing but their wishes and agendas.
Gla'aki just want knowledge, after he gets what he wants he just go away. Adoration and cults are probably meaningless for him other than a tool for gathering more knowledge

The Artist desires are quite 'gray', he seens to just want artistic talent to spread everywhere and then fill his golden city with the souls of those talented ones. What he wants with those people and their souls? Don't have a clue.

Mother already made some of her desires clear, she seens to abhors what she consider ugly and distasteful and just want her particular taste in beauty to spread, for what reasons? Unclear. And she seems to have a story with The Artist for what she said about him in the prologue, he is the only Other that she mention and ask the mc to be careful about him.

The Serpent Father don't seems to care about anything in particular for what was said about him, he just let his creations roam free and defend his territory.

And the Hollow Wall God is unknown for now, maybe he just hungers for pleasure. He seems to be the more active of the Others though, we will probably deal with him and his cult in Asari and i have the idea that he is somehow linked to existence of the Asari Girls, as they seem hollow and empty of soul and just want small pleasures.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Nothing-

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
You told that some people might think that they are good, but can't they be mistaken ?
Lets be objective.
Cons:

1) All of them used people for their own desires (Can't say about Trinity, because I don't know much about them and don't want spoilers)
2) All of them spit on human freedom

So, they are just toying with people, treating them like slaves
Pros?:

1) "Artist" might gave protection to it's people, for the cost of their free will (because not many wants their hobby to become hard work), but... did it actually protects people ? If I'm not mistaken, the mist and trees growing caused by some demon, which you can kill ? But when you kill him, nothing changes ! So... could it be, not the demon, but the "Artist" causing all of that ? And he is not actually defended people, but imprisoned them ?
2) "Mother" obviously egoistic liar, that do anything to make people do what it wants. "Truth" is only a tool, a cake (if you played Portal you know what I mean), to make MC and Hana do what it wants.
You could say, that some people might like to be all time horny ? I could say that strong feelings making people crazy and delusional. They are mistaken.
3) "Glaaku" used people for experiments, giving them knowledge that they probably don't want in a first place.

You could say this is neutral, but... it might used it's power to force people into all of that.
But also you could say, that these people are happy with what they are doing. Do you know what is delusion ? Kind of delusion, when human has no such desire in a first place, but for "some reason" it appears ? And I feel like divinities has such power, but also great brute and magical force.
So, even pros looks questionable, analyzing them with deep psychology and logic. And if someone likes to be deceived and used, then they are idiots or perverts.

TryToGuess

Apr 13, 2018
You told that some people might think that they are good, but can't they be mistaken ?
Lets be objective.
Cons:

1) All of them used people for their own desires (Can't say about Trinity, because I don't know much about them and don't want spoilers)

Pros?:

1) "Artist" might gave protection to it's people, for the cost of their free will (because not many wants their hobby to become hard work), but... did it actually protects people ? If I'm not mistaken, the mist and trees growing caused by some demon, which you can kill ? But when you kill him, nothing changes ! So... could it be, not the demon, but the "Artist" causing all of that ? And he is not actually defended people, but imprisoned them ?
2) "Mother" obviously egoistic liar, that do anything to make people do what it wants. "Truth" is only a tool, a cake (if you played Portal you know what I mean), to make MC and Hana do what it wants. You could say, that some people might like to be all time horny ? I could say that strong feelings making people crazy and delusional. They are mistaken.
3) "Glaaku" used people for experiments, giving them knowledge that they probably don't want in a first place.
You could say this is neutral, but... it might used it's power to force people into all of that.
But also you could say, that these people are happy with what they are doing. Do you know what is delusion ? Kind of delusion, when human has no such desire in a first place, but for "some reason" it appears ? And I feel like divinities has such power, but also great brute and magical force.
So, even pros looks questionable, analyzing them with deep psychology and logic. And if someone likes to be deceived and used, then they are idiots or perverts.
spike tells us its the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also several characters elude to the fact that they dont wont to be in the forest for long because when things are going to go down its going to be bad the lotic has also been running from whatever is making the mist for a while and the ons they dont murder they do somthing to that makes them go
spoiler for whatever is most likely making the mist

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Can anyone give me hints on how to confront Melissa I did all the quests in town I think?
Did you go to the cemetery? If you didn't, them go to it and check the tombstones.
After that you just need to talk to a few NPCs and go to

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Lets be objective.
Cons:

Pros?:

2) "Mother" obviously egoistic liar, that do anything to make people do what it wants. "Truth" is only a tool, a cake (if you played Portal you know what I mean), to make MC and Hana do what it wants. You could say, that some people might like to be all time horny ? I could say that strong feelings making people crazy and delusional. They are mistaken.
1st about Artist is kinda wrong. The demon you mention was summoned by one of the lotic who dabbles in shadow magia (Spike) to protect them from whatever horrors lurk in the mist, for lotic themselves don't stand a chance against said horrors. Instead, Artist protects the villagers from the mist itself, cuz those horrors can't go to places where mist doesn't exist. Also - I think one of said horrors is depicted on the main menu.
And the reason WHY the mists spread is still unknown and there's even no clue.
Also the demon says that he's in fact not a demon in a regular sense, but a former employee of the Trinity (everyone like him serve or served the Trinity) and he decided to be free from them and work only for himself.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Why you are forcing yourself to do it ? Find something interesting about it.
The opportunity to realize your creativity for example
Just want someone to not encounter the same situation I was in.
Also - I don't force myself - it's simply hard to create it with limited space (otherwise you'll need download the map and zoom in to look at some far-off location)

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Just want someone to not encounter the same situation I was in.
Also - I don't force myself - it's simply hard to create it with limited space (otherwise you'll need download the map and zoom in to look at some far-off location)
Oh, so you're just feeling uncomfortable, I get it.
I honestly don't know anything about making maps for RPGMs, but I feel like you can do something creative even with limited place.
Like... you can do some part of town or city underground, which was sank into the ground for some reason, which will be revealed then or in the process (and could've sank even more).
You can do some creative portals, like a invisible spatial anomaly in Stalker.
Or just even some part in clouds

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Oh, so you're just feeling uncomfortable, I get it.
I honestly don't know anything about making maps for RPGMs, but I feel like you can do something creative even with limited place.
Like... you can do some part of town or city underground, which was sank into the ground for some reason, which will be revealed then or in the process (and could've sank even more).
You can do some creative portals, like a invisible spatial anomaly in Stalker.
Or just even some part in clouds
Lol. You made the same mistake Rutsah did. I don't make map in RPGM, I make map of LOCATIONS of this game.

• Thinking Face

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
1) Why you see that as a mistake ?
2) With a point of current location (like in GPS) or without ?
1) If I made a map in RPGM (which I never would do) - I would've said that I'm making a map in RPGM.
2)Just a picture with all the locations and exits from them (making all of it down to a room).

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
1) If I made a map in RPGM (which I never would do) - I would've said that I'm making a map in RPGM.
2)Just a picture with all the locations and exits from them (making all of it down to a room).
1) So the mistake was in the difference, I get it.
2) Kind of like in metroidvania, but more detailed. Sounds complicated :unsure:

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
1) So the mistake was in the difference, I get it.
2) Kind of like in metroidvania, but more detailed. Sounds complicated :unsure:
It is if you want rooms and locations be far away from other locations (For example - one of the rooms in the Horunka Inn is close to the Sewers and it's makes me want to bash my head against a wall (not literally))

• Haha
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes