Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I can't remember even one crash.
Maybe his game files are just corrupted ?
Or, in the worst case, script could've been broken from something like... saving in the wrong place and reloading after ?
I also remember how game didn't save your progress (at least in quest log) in the process of completing a mission related to a woman whose husband sold his body. Maybe here is something similar ?
The whims of the quest log are alien and bizarre even to this craftstman of art. I have no idea why sometimes it decides to work and at others doesn't, but it is completely unrelated to the actual variables changing. The quests progress normally, no matter what that thing says.

Looking forward to it, kind hard(expensive) to kill slimes as a rogue.... btw since you are here, will we be able to do really evil stuff in this game? like drug R**e and night crawling, murder, etc? and will there be any beast content other then the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
like actually animals wolf ,cows ect?
You're not meant to fight slimes at early levels. The most evil thing the player can do atm is deliberately break Azar's spirit and turn her incontinent, at least concerning the more impactful stuff (you can for example leave two guys who catcall your companion brain-damaged, but that does not have lasting consequences) (at least for now). There is also the not-druid magus who has turned into a wolf, who you can troll into leaving his pack. You can also convince every single golem you find (apart from the ones guarding Imperia Academia) to commit suicide. You could also argue that it's evil to try to assault the three magus girls behind Imperia Academia, though they both have it coming and end up willing participants. Then there is the Hana romance scene where you learn that kids are peeping on you banging her, but you can choose to keep going. One scenario I've been thinking for the DLC, is Hana asking you to give her temporary amnesia somehow (maybe a potion, which I am setting up lorewise with the next update), and then rape her.

I try not to offer pointlessly evil options in games, because I consider them silly when I see them elsewhere. I think Mass Effect was the game that pulled the morality choices best, with the Renegade options being equally pragmatic as the neutral/paragon ones, just more alpha. There is also the issue of your companions being constantly present, meaning that offering chances to be purely chaotic is complicated.

Bloodfang (added in the next update) is a werewolf, and he pretty much sodomizes the player if they romance him (increasingly higher estrogen required and acquired). In a future scene, he will turn into a werewolf while doing it with the MC (I don't think this counts as spoilers). I also want to add another furry girl at some point to the game (maybe a cheetah gal or something), but pure zoophilia really isn't on my kinks list.

Last edited:

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Looking forward to it, kind hard(expensive) to kill slimes as a rogue.... btw since you are here, will we be able to do really evil stuff in this game? like drug R**e and night crawling, murder, etc? and will there be any beast content other then the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
like actually animals wolf ,cows ect?
The only way to kill slimes is through usage of ice spells. It's MUCH easier to either be a blood magus and kill them all yourself, or get Hana and kill slimes with her ice spell.

The only way to deal with it is to stack beegones and just try and avoid enemies that can poison you in your best hability.

Also, i wouldn't recommend the 'mountain life' perk for any class other than blood mage (at least in the beggining) that has base health regeneration so don't really suffer from poison dmg and doesn't need potions at all. Not healling from foods or potions makes the run unnecessary hard for other classes. I can make so recommendations for perks for blood mage, berserker and rogue if you want, which are the classes that i played the most.
Same for Adventurer.

But your world is a mess because of insanity, isn't it ?
It is not. 90% of the ghosts and other stuff start to appear at insanity 4, while the real hard shit appears only at insanity 6.
So yeah, I'm pretty much okay. Except a few ghosts here and there, and some occasional sheeps instead of humans.
I randomly picked up a skill for a mage with insanity, but only later in the game I realise that Adventurer is too bad with his natural magical spells. (I attacked a slime with a Frost Slash or whatever it name is, and only damaged him for 40 hp.)

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Same for Adventurer.
Huh... good to know. I never played adventurer so it's the only class i have no clue how to work with. I tried plenty of variations for other classes, even tried an estrogen berserker at some point.

I already have my build for mage and berserker settled down for a future full gameplay (i usually start a new file after some versions come by), but i still don't know if i try estrogen rogue or balanced rogue since rogue have a huge estrogen start in comparison to other classes.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Huh... good to know. I never played adventurer so it's the only class i have no clue how to work with. I tried plenty of variations for other classes, even tried an estrogen berserker at some point.

I already have my build for mage and berserker settled down for a future full gameplay (i usually start a new file after some versions come by), but i still don't know if i try estrogen rogue or balanced rogue since rogue have a huge estrogen start in comparison to other classes.
I haven't played any other classes except adventurer.
But as it is said somewhere in this thread - Adventurer is a support-class, not efficient by himself, except in early stages, before you get Hana. He starts to be weak only on Floor 3 against large groups of lotic or shilai wolves, but getting Hana and upgrading her for claw usage with buying the most imba-weapon in the entire game (for now at least), unlocks his true designation (Hana becomes MC in all the battles tho).

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I haven't played any other classes except adventurer.
But as it is said somewhere in this thread - Adventurer is a support-class, not efficient by himself, except in early stages, before you get Hana. He starts to be weak only on Floor 3 against large groups of lotic or shilai wolves, but getting Hana and upgrading her for claw usage with buying the most imba-weapon in the entire game (for now at least), unlocks his true designation (Hana becomes MC in all the battles tho).
It was like that in the old version of the game as well though.
I remember Hana absolutely sucking ass in the beggining because she was too fragile and did nearly no damage, but later both the MC and Bloodfang would become meatbags that allow her to one shots nearly every enemy. It eventually happened to all classes no matter which one you choose.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
It was like that in the old version of the game as well though.
I remember Hana absolutely sucking ass in the beggining because she was too fragile and did nearly no damage, but later both the MC and Bloodfang would become meatbags that allow her to one shots nearly every enemy. It eventually happened to all classes no matter which one you choose.
Same. I kinda balanced her out with additional equipment, but she remained weak until I bought those imba-claws for her.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
The only way to kill slimes is through usage of ice spells. It's MUCH easier to either be a blood magus and kill them all yourself, or get Hana and kill slimes with her ice spell.
Or just play as adventurer and buy tons of swords to play against enemies weaknesses !
Witcher:
One sword for people
One sword for monsters
Adventurer in Broken Reality:
One sword for people and regular beasts
One sword for skeletons
One sword for demons and other unholy things
One sword for slimes
Etc. XD

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Or just play as adventurer and buy tons of swords to play against enemies weaknesses !
Witcher:
One sword for people
One sword for monsters
Adventurer in Broken Reality:
One sword for people and regular beasts
One sword for skeletons
One sword for demons and other unholy things
One sword for slimes
Etc. XD
Didn't use much sword cuz halberd is good. Also - tried to use swords only when I discovered that only with swords he can use his spells - and those turned out to be VERY weak.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
The whims of the quest log are alien and bizarre even to this craftstman of art. I have no idea why sometimes it decides to work and at others doesn't, but it is completely unrelated to the actual variables changing. The quests progress normally, no matter what that thing says.
Since this does not affect the completion of the quest, then it does not really matter, so I can be calm, thanks for the answer.
But there's something else that bothers me. I played for a long time, but I still remember one perk that makes opponents attack the main character when the health of allies is below his.
How does it work?
I noticed that my allies were still being attacked, although my hero's health was higher than theirs.
Is it not working, when their health is full ?
Does it take into account the real difference in health or percentage?
Does it have a proc chance ?

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Didn't use much sword cuz halberd is good. Also - tried to use swords only when I discovered that only with swords he can use his spells - and those turned out to be VERY weak.
I don't know.
Maybe swords working only with my build.
With swords and Hana I killed everything in sewers, in dragon's crypt and in foggy woods being below level 10.
You just need tons of hp and regen, buffs from people, swords for weaknesses, magic rods for Hana (that cost 500g) and two white cloaks in town of beginnings for MC.
You have great survival capabilities, damage and even usual crits.
It's just the safe and patient way to play this game.
But attacks, that go through all the defenses, sound cool too

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018

You're not meant to fight slimes at early levels. The most evil thing the player can do atm is deliberately break Azar's spirit and turn her incontinent, at least concerning the more impactful stuff (you can for example leave two guys who catcall your companion brain-damaged, but that does not have lasting consequences) (at least for now). There is also the not-druid magus who has turned into a wolf, who you can troll into leaving his pack. You can also convince every single golem you find (apart from the ones guarding Imperia Academia) to commit suicide. You could also argue that it's evil to try to assault the three magus girls behind Imperia Academia, though they both have it coming and end up willing participants. Then there is the Hana romance scene where you learn that kids are peeping on you banging her, but you can choose to keep going. One scenario I've been thinking for the DLC, is Hana asking you to give her temporary amnesia somehow (maybe a potion, which I am setting up lorewise with the next update), and then rape her.

I try not to offer pointlessly evil options in games, because I consider them silly when I see them elsewhere. I think Mass Effect was the game that pulled the morality choices best, with the Renegade options being equally pragmatic as the neutral/paragon ones, just more alpha. There is also the issue of your companions being constantly present, meaning that offering chances to be purely chaotic is complicated.

Bloodfang (added in the next update) is a werewolf, and he pretty much sodomizes the player if they romance him (increasingly higher estrogen required and acquired). In a future scene, he will turn into a werewolf while doing it with the MC (I don't think this counts as spoilers). I also want to add another furry girl at some point to the game (maybe a cheetah gal or something), but pure zoophilia really isn't on my kinks list.
I see well thank you for the answer, any more loli stuff coming? like in the beginning when you can choose to crawl under the obstacle so that its u, instead of your friend looking under Sophie's skirt with a pic added etc or trick other lolis/shotas in to sexual stuff?

• Angry
Reactions: naoc and -Nothing-

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
I don't know.
Maybe swords working only with my build.
With swords and Hana I killed everything in sewers, in dragon's crypt and in foggy woods being below level 10.
You just need tons of hp and regen, buffs from people, swords for weaknesses, magic rods for Hana (that cost 500g) and two white cloaks in town of beginnings for MC.
You have great survival capabilities, damage and even usual crits.
It's just the safe and patient way to play this game.
But attacks, that go through all the defenses, sound cool too
Dunno, halberd is good cuz it has high crit chance, which allows me to oneshot most enemies.

The only situational equipment I bought was for Hana since she was more of a mage in the sewers. Those imba-claws though added a lot of MP for her though.

Reactions: -Nothing-

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Vengeful Spirit ? Was my question weird, is this not a game that features loli.....
It features loli, but not children; which are two different things when we talk about hentai and the like. Loli is more of a genre and a trophy, i really dislike mixing both. Azar is probably 16/17 years old with a very loli like appearence, so if any more lolis are going to appear, they would be probably on the older side and even another species like succubus of so.

So i doubt we are going to see any loli/shota featuring 12 or less years old. An example is Sangsue, the thief girl who is 12 years (i think) old but Rutsah already said that he doesn't plan her to be romanceable or sexeable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: $@~ and -Nothing-

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Since this does not affect the completion of the quest, then it does not really matter, so I can be calm, thanks for the answer.
But there's something else that bothers me. I played for a long time, but I still remember one perk that makes opponents attack the main character when the health of allies is below his.
How does it work?
I noticed that my allies were still being attacked, although my hero's health was higher than theirs.
Is it not working, when their health is full ?
Does it take into account the real difference in health or percentage?
Does it have a proc chance ?
This perk is an oldie of the rpg games. It's an ability of defensive characters that let's them take hits in the place of low health allies.
It doesn't matter if you have more or less health than your allie, it only matters if they are low health and someone attacks them. It also counts for aoe damage, but don't count for dot effects like bleeding or poison.
The perk itself only activate when the allie is low health BEFORE being attacked. If an allie has high enough health and gets enough damage to kill him, the perk won't activate for some reason.
It seems to not matter the amount of health you have, you still are going to take the hit for them, even if it kills you.

Also, it's good you mentioned this perk since i found a bug, but forgot to report Rutsah apparently, the self-made martyr also seems to block heals. Since i tried to heal an low health allie with bloodmage and the healing was 'blocked'. Potions still seems to work though.

• Wow
Reactions: -Nothing-

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
It features loli, but not children; which are two different things when we talk about hentai and the like. Loli is more of a genre and a trophy, i really dislike mixing both. Azar is probably 16/17 years old with a very loli like appearence, so if any more lolis are going to appear, they would be probably on the older side and even another species like succubus of so.

So i doubt we are going to see any loli/shota featuring 12 or less years old. An example is Sangsue, the thief girl who is 12 years (i think) old but Rutsah already said that he doesn't plan her to be romanceable or sexeable.
I respect your opinion, even if I think it false so let leave it at that. any tips on starting a Blood magus?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I respect your opinion, even if I think it false so let leave it at that. any tips on starting a Blood magus?
We agree to disagre them.

So for blood magus, i recommend you to hold onto money until you can buy the cobra staff that costs 500 gold. It's easy to get money, you just need two deception points so you can lie to all corpse buyers and get 200 free gold each.

Anyways, the perks i pick are:
-Mountain Life
-Pick-up Artist
-Psychotic Psychic
-Forbidden Knowledge
-Maraton Runner
-Self-Made Martyr
-Androgynus
-Plus 2 other perks that i'm still in doubt if it's worth picking up because the game is still not completed.

For the explanation: You only really NEED the mountain life perk for blood mage, you have no damage in the beggining so you need to have enough life in order to survive and farm.

Other than that you can change and choose, but i like to always get the pick up artist perk that gives you a small debuff on nearly all stats, but also basically gives you one more romance point and 1 deception which is enough for the corpse buyers if you take the deception point in the prologue as well.

I usually choose perception in the prologue, but it can change depending on how the game will progress, so to have the 2 deception points i also pick psychotic psychic, which also gives you 1 depeception plus a so-so ability, but gives -35 agi so you won't be able to attack before the mobs until you are lvl 8 or so, but it's not that bad.

I take the forbideen knowledge to get some points in other variables, plus 1 insanity. I usually just get 2 or 3 insanity in my gameplays to slightly change the world and get acess to some buff or stuff.

The maraton runner is just so i can speed up my game and run farther and the self-made martyr is very useful when you get Hana because she suck ass in the beggining and barely stay alive and the perk gives you even more health, so it's even better. The more max health you have the more health you will regenerate.

The androgynus is useful if you want to get all the sex scenes you can, but it also makes you lose 1 romance for the girls. If you want to get the sex scenes you can take it, if you don't care about them, don't take the perk. I'm still unsure if i will always take this perk after some more gameplay gets released, we will see.

The other 2 perks i still don't know if i should pick is: Empathy Heritage, it lower your deception so it's a very big down side, but it gives you more romance with succubus so i don't know yet if this will be relevant.
And the other one is Second Chance... this is a though one, it gives you a lot of buffs for mage and some really good magias, but it also lower your karma by a lot which i don't really like because it can possible shut some routes and i prefer to be a good guy in my gameplays. Although you can balance your karma with your gameplay, we can't do that yet so i will wait for more of the game to decide if it's worth to pick this, because the upside IS very good, it's probably the second best perk for blood mage after mountain life.

Anyways, after some leveling up, you can go back to the memory lane and get one last perk: Sore Loser. Don't pick it earlier because you be too weak to advance in the game, so i usually just come back to get it later. It gives you more health regen and recovery speed which helps balance the downsides of the mountain life perk.

And finally, for the temple. I don't spend any points until i have 8 waves (lvl 8) and can get the expanded mind buff which makes your life just too easy since you will be able to spam magian without getting worried about losing all MP. After this you get any other buff you want, but i recommend getting fast recovery and inner balance.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Chabbo

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
We agree to disagre them.

So for blood magus, i recommend you to hold onto money until you can buy the cobra staff that costs 500 gold. It's easy to get money, you just need two deception points so you can lie to all corpse buyers and get 200 free gold each.

Anyways, the perks i pick are:
-Mountain Life
-Pick-up Artist
-Psychotic Psychic
-Forbidden Knowledge
-Maraton Runner
-Self-Made Martyr
-Androgynus
-Plus 2 other perks that i'm still in doubt if it's worth picking up because the game is still not completed.

For the explanation: You only really NEED the mountain life perk for blood mage, you have no damage in the beggining so you need to have enough life in order to survive and farm.

Other than that you can change and choose, but i like to always get the pick up artist perk that gives you a small debuff on nearly all stats, but also basically gives you one more romance point and 1 deception which is enough for the corpse buyers if you take the deception point in the prologue as well.

I usually choose perception in the prologue, but it can change depending on how the game will progress, so to have the 2 deception points i also pick psychotic psychic, which also gives you 1 depeception plus a so-so ability, but gives -35 agi so you won't be able to attack before the mobs until you are lvl 8 or so, but it's not that bad.

I take the forbideen knowledge to get some points in other variables, plus 1 insanity. I usually just get 2 or 3 insanity in my gameplays to slightly change the world and get acess to some buff or stuff.

The maraton runner is just so i can speed up my game and run farther and the self-made martyr is very useful when you get Hana because she suck ass in the beggining and barely stay alive and the perk gives you even more health, so it's even better. The more max health you have the more health you will regenerate.

The androgynus is useful if you want to get all the sex scenes you can, but it also makes you lose 1 romance for the girls. If you want to get the sex scenes you can take it, if you don't care about them, don't take the perk. I'm still unsure if i will always take this perk after some more gameplay gets released, we will see.

The other 2 perks i still don't know if i should pick is: Empathy Heritage, it lower your deception so it's a very big down side, but it gives you more romance with succubus so i don't know yet if this will be relevant.
And the other one is Second Chance... this is a though one, it gives you a lot of buffs for mage and some really good magias, but it also lower your karma by a lot which i don't really like because it can possible shut some routes and i prefer to be a good guy in my gameplays. Although you can balance your karma with your gameplay, we can't do that yet so i will wait for more of the game to decide if it's worth to pick this, because the upside IS very good, it's probably the second best perk for blood mage after mountain life.

Anyways, after some leveling up, you can go back to the memory lane and get one last perk: Sore Loser. Don't pick it earlier because you be too weak to advance in the game, so i usually just come back to get it later. It gives you more health regen and recovery speed which helps balance the downsides of the mountain life perk.

And finally, for the temple. I don't spend any points until i have 8 waves (lvl 8) and can get the expanded mind buff which makes your life just too easy since you will be able to spam magian without getting worried about losing all MP. After this you get any other buff you want, but i recommend getting fast recovery and inner balance.
Hope this helps.
Thank you this sounds really fun, will try it out. ps ty for being respectful.

Reactions: Kodek

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Working on making the adventurer class more interesting. I agree with everyone else, it's way too vanilla.
It will be renamed to "Leader", and while the stat curve will remain the same, the moveset is being completely revamped.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes