• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Working on making the adventurer class more interesting. I agree with everyone else, it's way too vanilla.
It will be renamed to "Leader", and while the stat curve will remain the same, the moveset is being completely revamped.
Old chads playing as adventurer and not complaining at all will be remembered for eternity.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Old chads playing as adventurer and not complaining at all will be remembered for eternity.
It's not that it didn't work, it's that it was boring. You know the old saying, "if it ain't broke, meddle with it and maybe things will work out".

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021

I don't know. I feel like tripple attack that crits almost every time with two white cloaks, and using elemental swords pretty much wins the game, if you also have great amount of hp with regen, which you can easily get with perks and temple's passive (7% hp/sec without getting more then two insanity is possible).
Also, don't you dare to forget about buffs, they are making game much more easier.
But sadly other abilities pretty much useless, unless there is need in canceling channeling someone's magic. But I feel like there is nothing like this

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Working on making the adventurer class more interesting. I agree with everyone else, it's way too vanilla.
It will be renamed to "Leader", and while the stat curve will remain the same, the moveset is being completely revamped.
I feel like he will be able to buff team or even cure, right ? Good leader making his team more powerful

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
From what i can get Adventurer was powerful enough but had no real appeal in terms of fighting style. It was like a mix of all the other classes, but had nothing really unique about it.

I can guess that this Leader will be a buffer/tank. A good idea i can think of is that he could give allies the ability to do magical damage with their phisical attacks for a feel turns, similar to how 'magic blade' work in the FF series.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
From what i can get Adventurer was powerful enough but had no real appeal in terms of fighting style. It was like a mix of all the other classes, but had nothing really unique about it.

I can guess that this Leader will be a buffer/tank. A good idea i can think of is that he could give allies the ability to do magical damage with their phisical attacks for a feel turns, similar to how 'magic blade' work in the FF series.
That's about it. He gathered something from 3 other classes and is versatile enough for any kind of enemies that are not resistant to physical attacks.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
having played this fore a copple of days now i think i have fond some usefull tip and trix's that can help new players that's is having problems when starting out, like I did when first started and had no idea of what to do, or how to progress when all the enemies felt like they ware stumping me wherwer i went, or where to go fore that mather.

"guide written fore when the game ware version 3.6"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A Somewhat of an guide Whit Steps (and ramblings)

(through i meit have missed stuf, this should at list be of some help fore you, so you can survive this journey at list i hope so.)

Ps: also sorry fore any spelling error's but it is WAY to lath in the night fore me to rely bother fix them right now so maby tomorrow after some sleep...

Edit: should now have fixed most spelling error's, and replaced a few word to be a bit clearer.
Edit 2: have added some stuff to the and extended some points plus some clean up in the "general tip section", and a warning in the "Horunka village" section to prevent premature being locked out from some side quest's.
Thanks for the guide. I only skimmed it but I dont notice you talk about the different classes? When I played this a few months back each class had a unique girl for a H scene. Is that still in the game? I dont want to lock myself into something that early on without knowing which classes get which girls. Would someone say what classes get what scenes because I cant find it again in the thread. Thanks.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Thanks for the guide. I only skimmed it but I dont notice you talk about the different classes? When I played this a few months back each class had a unique girl for a H scene. Is that still in the game? I dont want to lock myself into something that early on without knowing which classes get which girls. Would someone say what classes get what scenes because I cant find it again in the thread. Thanks.
The only class that has some H-scenes (I think) is Blood Magus. Rogue has a girl, but she is simply a battle partner, nothing more. Berserker and Adventurer have no girls so they don't count.

Reactions: Sheik100

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
well as i said in the Disclaimer section of the guide, i had at that point in time only played as an "blood magus" and also would try to make the guide as general as possible, basically trying to keep class stuff out of it fore the most part through i meit have missed some stuff there at that point in time i ware writing the Guide.

my Guide ware more ment to help players to survive and level up to around level 4-5 and having n good basis to survive, whiteout any need to pick any "Perks" from "memory lane", wile also having an DeBuff of 200MaxHP.

Basically finding the H event's ware not really the focus of it, beside the guide hadn't really stretched to a point where you even interacted whit any of the unique romans able characters beside short met and good-bay events like the Bear encounter, so it ware not really relevant fore the guide sins i also kind of wanted people to explore and discover something fore them self, beside gaining experience from an event that the player don't enjoy reading that can affect the estrogen/testosterone score can lock you into events you don't enjoy and make you loose out on stuff from the other event pool that you maby would enjoy more, so i am kind of carful abbot recommending stuff like that.

beside if an estrogen encounter ware recommended to gain EX fore an player that hadn't the requirement because they ware another class archetype whit focus of testosterone they would be confused way they suddenly ware locked out from searten stuff fore no apparent reason.

hope this answered you confusion and is of any help.
have an good day forward, whit best regards.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Don't know about how hard Rogue is, but I think his strategy is the hardest among all.
IMO all the classes have something that can make them really strong. Rogue is really fast, like unreasonable so. It's to easy to dodge, easy to crit, easy to hit etc etc.

But rogue IS very frail in the beggining, specially if you choose to not mention Mother to The Regulators. I think your character is left with only 25 life, so you need to depend even more in your damage and speed to not die to a breeze.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
IMO all the classes have something that can make them really strong. Rogue is really fast, like unreasonable so. It's to easy to dodge, easy to crit, easy to hit etc etc.

But rogue IS very frail in the beggining, specially if you choose to not mention Mother to The Regulators. I think your character is left with only 25 life, so you need to depend even more in your damage and speed to not die to a breeze.
Rogue has bad karma ? If yes, than it's really difficult class. If not, you can take nice buffs from people, like +maxHP +Regen from hooded woman in the docks and damage+ from mage on the same location.
Game is harder without buffs and I see no reason not to get them.
I know 4 buff givers:
At docks - mage and hooded woman will give you +maxHP +Regen +Damage, but mage buff will require to complete his easy quest and pay him money, but also hooded woman probably will not give you buffs if you karma is zero or less.
At church priest will buff your defense.
At closest to docks town you can have cheap rest, but also get great buff for exp, that you probably only get if pay for elite room.
Am I only using all of them ? Just can't see people talking about it and complaining on difficulty. Game is easy if you have the heart of adventurer !

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Rogue has bad karma ? If yes, than it's really difficult class. If not, you can take nice buffs from people, like +maxHP +Regen from hooded woman in the docks and damage+ from mage on the same location.
Game is harder without buffs and I see no reason not to get them.
I know 4 buff givers:
At docks - mage and hooded woman will give you +maxHP +Regen +Damage, but mage buff will require to complete his easy quest and pay him money, but also hooded woman probably will not give you buffs if you karma is zero or less.
At church priest will buff your defense.
At closest to docks town you can have cheap rest, but also get great buff for exp, that you probably only get if pay for elite room.
Am I only using all of them ? Just can't see people talking about it and complaining on difficulty. Game is easy if you have the heart of adventurer !
I don't know if karma starting value varies with classes, i think only your choices affect it. I do know that rogue start with -1 testoterone and +3 (or +2) estrogen.

And the buffs are actually pretty new and a very welcome addition, it's really easier to deal with the horrible early game of rogue and blood mage with them. After some levels, rogue is probably the strongest class out of all the others if you get the right perks. I would argue that blood mage with the second chance perk is stronger, but i never take that perk because it gives way too much negative karma and is impossible to fix it with just the events we have now.

Reactions: -Nothing-

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
I don't know if karma starting value varies with classes, i think only your choices affect it. I do know that rogue start with -1 testoterone and +3 (or +2) estrogen.

And the buffs are actually pretty new and a very welcome addition, it's really easier to deal with the horrible early game of rogue and blood mage with them. After some levels, rogue is probably the strongest class out of all the others if you get the right perks. I would argue that blood mage with the second chance perk is stronger, but i never take that perk because it gives way too much negative karma and is impossible to fix it with just the events we have now.
Haha, it looks like I got acquainted with this game very in time, yare yare...
Hmm... I also don't pick second wind, even if it looks very appetizing. Looks like being evil means you are stronger by your own, but less people lend you their strength. What a great way to balance the game :unsure:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Haha, it looks like I got acquainted with this game very in time, yare yare...
Hmm... I also don't pick second wind, even if it looks very appetizing. Looks like being evil means you are stronger by your own, but less people lend you their strength. What a great way to balance the game :unsure:
Hmm, yes and no. The second chance perk actually is a 'past perk'. It says that you've possessed by the spirit of a mage when you were younger and she influenced a lot of yout decisions probably. If you take the perk you can even hear her thoughts on your mind and get a lot of strong magias and more mp and affinity, but it also gives you -8 karma.

But i guess so? Being a dick can actually earn you more money and itens, but you are probably going to have to deal with whatever consequence it brings later. And also loses some event from being evil, like one of the buff at the port.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Nothing-

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Hmm, yes and no. The second chance perk actually is a 'past perk'. It says that you've possessed by the spirit of a mage when you were younger and she influenced a lot of yout decisions probably. If you take the perk you can even hear her thoughts on your mind and get a lot of strong magias and more mp and affinity, but it also gives you -8 karma.

But i guess so? Being a dick can actually earn you more money and itens, but you are probably going to have to deal with whatever consequence it brings later. And also loses some event from being evil, like one of the buff at the port.
Just like I said, being evil you are stronger on your own, but some people will not help you to be even stronger. It is typical for evil characters, fact that I like, and it helps with balance :unsure:

Reactions: Kodek

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
any recommendations for rogue? perks, weapons, etc. I tried fast claws and it seems really good but is there anything better?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Any fun/op perks that would make them better? kind of suck at theory crafting.
Well if you want mine, i use: Ponytail of Glory, Destiny of Greatness, Androgynous and Pick-up Artist. You can also take Meat Diet if you want to see testosterone related sex scenes for LAST perk (pick it last). If you don't care for any testosterone related sex scene, than you don't really need it but it is a good perk for extra damage, but it lowers your luk which is not so good. I return after some levels to get Thunderous as my last perk, but don't take it the first time.

Also, you can take Baptized in Color, but then you will need to save scum a lot more and pray whenever you go against some bosses and enemy, because they will one-shot you. And Emphaty Heritage is an awesome perk too, but it removes too much attack and reduces deception which is horrible, but you can take it if you want more skill later after some levels. But i recomend you to always have at least 2 deception points. As other stats, i also take Forbidden Knowledge some times, but i don't know how much rethorics and intellect will be important.

Reactions: Chabbo
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes