• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Mabodofu

Sep 20, 2020
Is there anyway to recruit sangsue after helping her in blackcry? thought she would be thrilled becoming my rogue protoge, but instead of joining me and going all "Lets commit crime onii-san" she went all "Nah im good" before stumbling away in a drug fueled stupor, refusing to elaborate further:LOL:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Is there anyway to recruit sangsue after helping her in blackcry? thought she would be thrilled becoming my rogue protoge, but instead of joining me and going all "Lets commit crime onii-san" she went all "Nah im good" before stumbling away in a drug fueled stupor, refusing to elaborate further:LOL:
The game is still in early development believe it or not. So it might take some updates to reach the 'onii-san' part and Sangsue barely speaks up due to all drugs and abuse she passed so she won't go sweetie on you soon, since that's her personality: very damaged. Poor girl :cry: She deserves some head pats.

Also, i hope you are not looking to enter a relationship or fuck her since she wasn't planned to be romanceable.

Reactions: Mabodofu

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
The game is still in early development believe it or not. So it might take some updates to reach the 'onii-san' part and Sangsue barely speaks up due to all drugs and abuse she passed so she won't go sweetie on you soon, since that's her personality: very damaged. Poor girl :cry: She deserves some head pats.

Also, i hope you are not looking to enter a relationship or fuck her since she wasn't planned to be romanceable.
Sangsue is that one cute character you want to have in your team and care about.

Sadly - I didn't play rogue so I can't have a say. Simply can guess that she will appear again after the 4th floor (on 5th maybe).

Reactions: Mabodofu and Kodek

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
I will be sad if Rutsah don't add lots of headpats down in her 'route'.
Agreed. When Sangsue will appear again (and hopefully will be available as a teammate (since MC can be a dick if player wants to)) I will start a new game as rogue just to see interactions with her.
And possibly die from Sangsue being cute.

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Also - was there more info about the mist and the wendigo in the older versions, than the info game has now?
Some of the lore changed sligthly, so the mist and the wendigo can have totally different backstories. We need to just wait and see if something will change as more of the lore will get revelead as the floors get released.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Some of the lore changed sligthly, so the mist and the wendigo can have totally different backstories. We need to just wait and see if something will change as more of the lore will get revelead as the floors get released.
No spoilers but the game is already choke-full of hints about what is actually going on, though nothing is stated directly. Next version I'm gonna add even more.

Agreed. When Sangsue will appear again (and hopefully will be available as a teammate (since MC can be a dick if player wants to)) I will start a new game as rogue just to see interactions with her.
And possibly die from Sangsue being cute.
Honestly Sansgue ended up stealing all the loli popularity from Azar, I was not expecting that.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
is there a way to return to the kobolds mine after recruiting hana ?i missed raggs
Raggs is available after recruiting Hana, but not in the mines. Find him near "Woodsheaven - Abandoned". You can also use my map if you're lost though.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
No spoilers but the game is already choke-full of hints about what is actually going on, though nothing is stated directly. Next version I'm gonna add even more.
The only time I heard something more about the mist than I knew from ToB - is from the lotic. And even they can't tell everything due to them struggling with language. Maybe I missed something though. Or different MC classes can get more info about this.

Honestly Sansgue ended up stealing all the loli popularity from Azar, I was not expecting that.
Azar is NOT cute if you're not Blood Magus. (I also may hate her due to that time when she didn't disappear from my screen after the dialogue was over)
Sangsue is cute for all classes, but rogue can practically bathe in cuteness (and annoy Hana).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kodek

Atehus

Nov 30, 2020
I have a Quest that says that i need to go the docks to travel am find someone but i go there and talk to a guy that Is a captain and he says that i need to wait for 4.0. Is that a main story thing and i have to wait for an update or Is unrelated and i can keep playing the story doing another thing for that quest?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Bug if you walk up to the cat by the hanging fish and select bypass them when you are below the cat the player them jumps into the spot where the fish is hanging at and you'll get stuck there till you talk to the cat again and select bypass again.

A few things that I don't like that I can see right away is the small ass game screen that is hard on the eyes and whenever you go to make a save instead of it being on the last save you made it's always at the top so you have to scroll down to the old save slot or the new save slot.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

It indeed is. Some little things changed here and there, but the core of it is basically the same. Also tons of interactions within the temples and with characters like Hana, the Mother, the Regulators gave plenty of clues. You just need to pay attention and explore all you can so you slowly pick the pieces and put them together.

Both Sangsue and Azar are very cute in appearence (Azar even more than Sangsue), but Azar's personality just shut people down a little. That and the fact that Azar detests people looking down on her, so she tries to be more mature and independent. And Azar is also very emotive which makes for some really cute and funny interaction (if you are a blood mage). But poor Sangsue don't have a strong personality nor any emotions, she's just drifting away more and more and this makes people want to protect her and try give her happiness. And the fact that she don't react much differently yet even when you are a rogue helps this.

I really wish all the classes could have the opportunity to adopt Sangsue as a little sister, give her tons of happiness and affection, to finally give the poor girl a family she can find comfort on. Rogue will have this opportunity, but it's sad not being able to help Sangsue as other classes, she deserves more.

Reactions: Doc43Souls

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
I really wish all the classes could have the opportunity to adopt Sangsue as a little sister, give her tons of happiness and affection, to finally give the poor girl a family she can find comfort on. Rogue will have this opportunity, but it's sad not being able to help Sangsue as other classes, she deserves more.
True.

I have a Quest that says that i need to go the docks to travel am find someone but i go there and talk to a guy that Is a captain and he says that i need to wait for 4.0. Is that a main story thing and i have to wait for an update or Is unrelated and i can keep playing the story doing another thing for that quest?
The main quest is unavailable in current version of the game and will be expanded in the next one.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rutsah

Seems to be a glitch or bug after leaving the lavatory with Xia when you get to the area where she leaves the group the screen stays black so you can't play anymore everything else still works you just can't see shit.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes