Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
lover's hug and dragon breath for the dying poisoned man from the spiders aren't in any shop in the entire game...
are they in a future version?
I believe Rutsah made some mistakes while writing the names for the potions (maybe he already fixed it). So if you don't find anything like that at the traders - try to craft it.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
ns the "no eternal rest in yudah" is the yudah's underworld location available anywhere? it's not the underground bar...
will it be implemented in a future release?
The Underworld is meant figuratively, as in "the criminal world".

yyy98

Feb 18, 2019
why isn't there a place in the entire game to except 1 mist amulet?
Why aren't there more?

yyy98

Feb 18, 2019
Slimes are killed with ice spells, not weapons. So if you're anyone but a blood magus - you need Hana to kill the slimes.
nevermind that found some ice bombs.
I'll try again after having a mountain of gold

Last edited:

yyy98

Feb 18, 2019
and no her ice spells aren't strong enough to affect the gigantic slime alone
kinda is annoying there is only one ice sword and no ice crossbows spears or axes in the game or any elemental blacksmith implemented

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Sewers in ToB.
Assuming this is about the corpse donater, do you mean in kobold's lav because I talked to everyone there and all I got was what I hope is progression with the thief girl(no idea where she went though) and the signet ring quest.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Assuming this is about the corpse donater, do you mean in kobold's lav because I talked to everyone there and all I got was what I hope is progression with the thief girl(no idea where she went though) and the signet ring quest.
You're playing as a rogue?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes