Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Past the tower, in front of what I assume to be the mines, is a guard who won't let me enter due to the danger of collapse.
What do?

Edit: NVM, I had Hana in the party, for some reason that cancels that event. Now I just have to figure out where to find Vagabond.
I think I found the cave but I killed the bear a long time ago and there is no kobold.
I think i wrote about this for Rutsah already. I think he talked about adding some sort of warning that you will lose the kobold content if you go to Shilai before completing it.

Anyways, you can't get any kobold dungeon related content if you got Hana before completing it. So you kinda of screwed youself, hope you had a save. The worst of it is losing the opportunity of stealing Kaliska's gear which is kinda strong.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I think i wrote about this for Rutsah already. I think he talked about adding some sort of warning that you will lose the kobold content if you go to Shilai before completing it.

Anyways, you can't get any kobold dungeon related content if you got Hana before completing it. So you kinda of screwed youself, hope you had a save. The worst of it is losing the opportunity of stealing Kaliska's gear which is kinda strong.
Yeah, I went to an older save but now it's still buggered because I have found the cave(I think) but I killed the bear a long time ago and the kobold isn't there.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The cave with the kobold you're required to save is located far away from entrance to Urbus zone. It's in the Illfang's forest. You can find it on my map under the name "Small Cave".
Thanks I thought it was the 'bear lair' on the map as I kept seeing bears mentioned in relation to the cave.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The cave with the kobold you're required to save is located far away from entrance to Urbus zone. It's in the Illfang's forest. You can find it on my map under the name "Small Cave".
You wouldn't just so happen to remember the code to the wolf shrine(or how to get it), the path west through the forest next to Tolbana doesn't have a map transition for me.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Is there any clues laying around? Usually there's some info somewhere that you need to read to figure out a code or lock.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Is there any clues laying around? Usually there's some info somewhere that you need to read to figure out a code or lock.
Just some statues, a quote reminiscent of the one about staring into the abyss and 'GOD WATCHES'.
I can't make a lot of that.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I do, but I won't say it. May drop a hint how to do it though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the hint, I get real lost in puzzle when I don't know where to look/start and 4 digits is one to many for me to brute force(I have had to brute forced like three different triple digit ones already)

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Also, on an unrelated note moreso directed at the developer, some time ago the game stopped giving me the 'pop-up' for items collected in the overworld. I think it started after alt-tabbing.
Also, the lighting in the wolf cave is fucked and positions the light underneath the cave walls making it far less of a test of skill and more one of luck.
The kobold in the cave only triggered after reloading a save inside the cave, reentering the cave before that only respawned the bear.
The wolfmans quest(talking to the hunters) didn't let me tell him I had completed it till I asked him some questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rutsah

yyy98

Feb 18, 2019
tried every number from 200 to 210 from the island by Byron but nothing happens.

Heck even the letter psi translates to 700 so that makes no sense.

also their are are bugs:

in the dialogue if you refuse to take the girl with you to the minotaur cave the first dialogue of her being surprised your a blood magus after killing your first minotaur in the cave still displays.

and before that the dialogue to decide whether to take the jade for you or gift it just does an endless loop of dialogue when you decide to take it for yourself instead of fighting the boss

and the collection and hector's dialogue image in the enchanted forest is full of bugs(their images don't disappear) if you choose not to kill it
returning to the church was hard to do when you cannot see behind both of their images after the dialogue

and the dig some dirt on doug quest isnt submitted automatically after telling him to go north then taking the wolf quest afterwards you can submit the wolf quest but the dig dirt on doug just stays there

and another bug is in the sewers in the undergound bar the second option are you perhaps skilled in fingering closes the entire dialogue abruptly.

and why the blonde magician girl after returning her to the academy is it in a future version?

Last edited:

yyy98

Feb 18, 2019
ns the "no eternal rest in yudah" is the yudah's underworld location available anywhere? it's not the underground bar...
will it be implemented in a future release?

yyy98

Feb 18, 2019
lover's hug and dragon breath for the dying poisoned man from the spiders aren't in any shop in the entire game...
are they in a future version?

yyy98

Feb 18, 2019
in the town of the beginning is going to the training ground and asking the soldier more than three times increasing the hostility for the kingdom?affecting the end somehow the future release? is becoming a citizen of another kingdom implementable in a future version?or do i topple the king and his mad prince together in their power struggle?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
lover's hug and dragon breath for the dying poisoned man from the spiders aren't in any shop in the entire game...
are they in a future version?
I believe they can be made using an alchemy station. (If you have the right recipy)

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes