-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
that mean people with warrior class can't recruit Azar and Sangsue ,that suck man
There is no warrior class, if I remember correctly.
Only adventurer, berserk, rogue and blood mage.
Anyway, you can recruit them in a different playthrough, by choosing different class. Also, gameplay might change a bit by choosing different class, you might get different conversations, paths and triggers. And sanity... this is so so another story...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
peterparker12372

Xia is found on the rouge route but I will give you this warning DO NOT set her free and leave the place with her as there's a bug at the moment that will cause your game screen to go black when she leaves your party so it's best to wait till the next update or when a fix is posted. I had to go back to a older save before meeting her and then I just left.

Not sure on the other one and you might have to fight Hana for her as she seems to have a thing for her.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
peterparker12372

Xia is found on the rouge route but I will give you this warning DO NOT set her free and leave the place with her as there's a bug at the moment that will cause your game screen to go black when she leaves your party so it's best to wait till the next update or when a fix is posted. I had to go back to a older save before meeting her and then I just left.

Not sure on the other one and you might have to fight Hana for her as she seems to have a thing for her.
Exactly on which map do you make her leave your party? She has like 3 different ones where she can leave.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rutsah

I never made her leave she left on her own when I was heading back to the city and she was going to go exploring or something. I think it was when you leave the place and start heading back west you hit an area where it triggers and the black screen appears and after she's gone it never goes away. You can still run around and stuff but without being able to see you have to go back to a older save file. I posted about the glitch/bug back in October.

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Maybe you didn't correctly copy\pasted(missed file) from google disk? I didn't had a black screen at that point. Though Azar image from conversation have been stack on screen if just let her leave without reprimanding.

Reactions: LaraNome

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Writing Yseult's possible encounters at the moment, it's a programming nightmare, with all the different routes it can take. It's conditional branches upon conditional branches. Writing succubi in general is a problem, since normally h-scenes raise the stats of participants, but most types of sex with succubi instead drain the player of max hp.

FTR Yseult is gonna have a threesome scene with Celeste, the yuki shoujo, in the DLC. I received her voice acting a few days ago too. I'm thinking of asking Stoichion to remove her top, so she goes boobs-free all the time. In the first place, the reason she wears a bra is because the Fiverr artist did not want to make draw nude.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Writing Yseult's possible encounters at the moment, it's a programming nightmare, with all the different routes it can take. It's conditional branches upon conditional branches. Writing succubi in general is a problem, since normally h-scenes raise the stats of participants, but most types of sex with succubi instead drain the player of max hp.

FTR Yseult is gonna have a threesome scene with Celeste, the yuki shoujo, in the DLC. I received her voice acting a few days ago too. I'm thinking of asking Stoichion to remove her top, so she goes boobs-free all the time. In the first place, the reason she wears a bra is because the Fiverr artist did not want to make draw nude.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, what a nice way to say: "You horny, you die"

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
"You horny and unprepared, you die." (also even if you go in blind, it wouldn't result in a game-over anyway, just a permanent stat reduction, roughly -100 max HP & -10 for ATK, and no bonuses earned)

Plus there's going to be some real kinky options for it.
wonder how the "Empathy Heritage" (AKA "Succubus Blood") Trait will play into that encounter, through there is not that many that are affected by that trait currently as fare as i can tell.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
wonder how the "Empathy Heritage" (AKA "Succubus Blood") Trait will play into that encounter, through there is not that many that are affected by that trait currently as fare as i can tell.
Imagine having "Empathy Heritage" and taking damage and permanent debuffs from Yseult.
And if Broken Reality had achievements,
You would surely get the one named "Victim of Friendly Fuck Fire".

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Imagine having "Empathy Heritage" and taking damage and permanent debuffs from Yseult.
And if Broken Reality had achievements,
You would surely get the one named "Victim of Friendly Fuck Fire".
BR is gonna have Steam achievements, so I've been thinking about it lately. I don't want any of the achievements to be locked to very specific choices, forcing the player to do a whole different playthrough to get them. An achievement I've been thinking is "Playah", earned when having sex with two+ girls at the same time (which I will very vaguely mention that I thought of while designing the possible options for dealing with Yseult)

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
BR is gonna have Steam achievements, so I've been thinking about it lately. I don't want any of the achievements to be locked to very specific choices, forcing the player to do a whole different playthrough to get them. An achievement I've been thinking is "Playah", earned when having sex with two+ girls at the same time (which I will very vaguely mention that I thought of while designing the possible options for dealing with Yseult)
Or give the MC some NO-HORNY drug or solution like that one idea you mentioned about getting rid of insanity through surgery.

standin

Jan 17, 2018
Is there any reason I can't equip the blunt sword or rusty dagger in the docks, are they only for the adventurer and sneak class respectively?

Also does lying to the Regulators in the opening cutscene really sets your starting health to double digits?

Last edited:

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Is there any reason I can't equip the blunt sword or rusty dagger in the docks, are they only for the adventurer and sneak class respectively?

Also does lying to the Regulators in the opening cutscene really sets your starting health to double digits?
there is two reasons you may or may not equip your sword in the dock:
1: you are not the right class, no idea way an blood magus would buy an sword that they can barley lift to be honest...
2: you picked a perk/trait that disable your weapon slot fore an ability that do pyic damage.

as fore lying to the "Regulators" in the beginning, yea they take your MAX health down by 200 something, but you can lather gain 3X "Mother's milk" if you do it, they etch give you an MAX HP bonus of 100 etch so you gain more MAX HP in the long run, but lying to them also give them enmity agents you, as well as giving +LOVE from mother and her Champion, telling the regulators abbot the Champion will on the other hand give both Mother and her champion -LOVE stat, and just telling them abbot Mother but not her champion is the neutral route which give no bonuses but also no negatives.

if you have trouble surviving, remember you gain XP from learning stuff by interacting whit people and stuff not only combat in this game, and the agility stat help whit running avey from random encounters, else you can probably find some useful information in my guide down below in my signature.

hope this is fore help fore you and have an good day forward.

kurizu

Apr 16, 2021
no guides or wiki yet? I block a lot and sometimes I don't know what to do or how to do it

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes