Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
BR should be more than covered with 5800.
I hope so, man. Seen too many VN devs have a projected finished project date set 1 or 2 years later with shoestring budgets. The scope and scale of your game is obviously very large.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I hope so, man. Seen too many VN devs have a projected finished project date set 1 or 2 years later with shoestring budgets. The scope and scale of your game is obviously very large.
I'm more worried about reaching the current goal. 200 euros in 1.5 days is not a good sign. I'm doing all I can with PR right now.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm more worried about reaching the current goal. 200 euros in 1.5 days is not a good sign. I'm doing all I can with PR right now.
Maybe talk to your artists and VAs. If they've got a following, maybe they'll check your page out.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
The elderly alchemist girl scene in early game had no scene, just black screen and text. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be without any art? Me sad if later.
Also I wish I could double the window size, not full screen. Using MTool to do it kind of fucks up the game's font for good by irreversibly modifying some game files (which is weird and a first time i'm seeing this happen), and leads to font shadow bugs and such, including default font switching.

Anyhow. I'll put up a list of the Foibles as of this update, a general overview. Still worth going through each one in the game because they all have some neat character lore writing behind them.

Code:
Baptized in Color ---- [+250 Max HP | +50 Stamina | +30 AGI | +1 Insanity | 500% Chroma Damage Weakness]
Forbidden Knowledge -- [+1 Academics | +1 Intellect | +1 Insanity]
Paranoia ------------- [Skill: Psychic Shock | +2 Insanity | +5% HP Regen | +100 Magia | -Weapon -Shields -Normal ATK]
*Evil Twin ----------- [Skill: Duality of Chaos | - 1 Karma - 1 Romance to non-evil char]
Psychotic Psychic ---- [Skill: Brain Scrambling | +1 Deception -35 AGI]
Destiny of Greatness - [+20 Max HP | +10 ATK | +10 DEF | +10 AGI | +20 Max Magia | +1 Insanity]
Painful Gravity ------ [+500% Affinity | - Damage Received * 5]
Marathon Runner ------ [+250 Stamina | -60 Max HP]
Walking Disaster ----- ["Walking Disaster" state on enemies | -50% LUK -15% Hit Chance -20% Crit Chance -25% Crit Evasion]
Burn Victim ---------- [+1000 Col | 300% Fire Weakness]
Living Decay --------- [All Damage Over Time Immunity (POIS, BLEED, ETC.) | -80% DEF -50% Max Magia Points -1 Estrogen]
Lennie Small --------- [+45% ATK +35% HP 50% Trap DMG Resist +15% Crit +1 Testosterone | -Technique -Magia -2 Academ -2 Rhetor -2 Int]
*Second Chance ------- [Many Fire Magia & Affinities & Resistances | +230 Max Magia | -8 Karma -4 Estrogen -50% Luck]
*Genuine Fool -------- [+3 Karma | -1 Haggling -2 Deception]
Mountain Life -------- [+1000 Max HP +10% Max HP +40 Stam | 0% Pharmacology -50% Recovery Rate (States)]
Keen Eyes ------------ [Skill: Scan | +1 Perception | -35 AGI]
Thunderous ----------- [+50% Thunder Resist +25% Paralyze Target | -200 Max HP -1 Estrogen]
Brightest Burn ------- [+100% Crit Chance | -10% Max HAP as DMG per Turn]
Sore Loser ----------- [+5% HP Regen +30% Status Recovery Speed | -100 Max HP -30 DEF]
Ponytail of Glory ---- [+2 Skill +50% Skill +20 AGI +1 Estrogen | Can't Wear Headgear]
Self-Made Martyr ----- [+1 Karma +110 HP +5% HP | Skill: Substitute (Suffer Damage Instead of Allies when Ally HP < Yours)]
**Meat Diet ---------- [+2 Testosterone +15 ATK | -25 LUK -2 Estrogen]
**Vegan Diet --------- [Estrogen focused, closed before I could input, but you know the drill]
Androgynous ---------- [+2 Testosterone +2 Estrogen +15 ATK +15 AGI | -1 Romance With All]
Pick-Up Artist ------- [+1 Romance IF first speech check success +1 Deception | -20 Max HP -20 Max Magia -5 ATK -5 DEF -5 LUK]
Sadist --------------- [+100% Cause Bleeding +Immunity to Voiceless State | -1 Karma -70% ATK -70% AGI]
***Hoarder ----------- [+100% Gold & Item Drop Rate +1 Haggle +50% Consumed Item Effects | -70% EXP -50% Magia Evasion]
***Zen --------------- [+150% EXP +20% Hit Chance +35% Max Magia +1 Karma | -1 Haggle -50% Crit -50% Magic Reflect]
Empathy Heritage ----- [+1 Romance Succubi +130 Max HP +1 Skill +1 Karma  | -45 ATK -1 Haggle -1 Deception]
Foibles with "*" cancel each other out.

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
Not so slight issue. I was in Weissberg wandering around and entered Weissberg Wall. I was caught by a guard and thrown out, but my screen is black. My characters can still move, and I can quicksave, but I can't see a thing. I tried feeling my way back into Weissberg Wall and getting thrown out again, but that didn't help. Unsure of what to do.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Not so slight issue. I was in Weissberg wandering around and entered Weissberg Wall. I was caught by a guard and thrown out, but my screen is black. My characters can still move, and I can quicksave, but I can't see a thing. I tried feeling my way back into Weissberg Wall and getting thrown out again, but that didn't help. Unsure of what to do.
Will be fixed next patch. I will also add a black removal effect to berserk censer.

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Id be surprised if the kickstarter succeeds, considering the frequent, consistent complaints about gameplay and maps. Even if the idea is interesting, the game is simply a chore to play, and i don't see it succeeding without this being addressed. The thread ratings speak for themselves.

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
I suggest add item hand drawing map, which you can buy from adventurer, or shop about map of forest or something, you can watch it by use it in inventory.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Where did the frozen guy in the alchemist shop go? I started a new game with the latest version and he's not there.

I also noticed that you can buy a +1 in rhetorics and intellect in the temple but it doesn't work. Is there something you have to do to make those available?

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
it is harder fore Rogues to gain Testosterone but there is at list 2 pleases you can go to gain some, whiteout Foibles:
one you can gain from a Proustite down in the Secret Sewer Pub in Town of Beginning.
another one you can gain by doing an side quest involving a Minotaur Horn in the Magia Academy past the kobold Mine.
and a tird one can be obtained from an writher down in Blackcry if you Top him.
There's also a rogue-exclusive event in the town directly north of beginnings that will give a -1 to estrogen and +1 to testosterone if you do it a certain way.

I also recently discovered another: if you ambush Doug Ironsword for the wolf quest and call him your bitch you'll get a +1 testosterone bump.

Last edited:

Astra9

Jun 19, 2022
Is it possible to turn off the sound for the game without muting my device?

Also what are the best upgrades(from the Temple) and the best gear for Hana?

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Where did the frozen guy in the alchemist shop go? I started a new game with the latest version and he's not there.

I also noticed that you can buy a +1 in rhetorics and intellect in the temple but it doesn't work. Is there something you have to do to make those available?
to many people complained about the Frozen guy crashed the game, because they obtained an Quest item that is at the moment unobtainable whit CheatEngien, so Rutsah Decided to Remove him until the quest is completed...

Please don't use CheatEngine to obtain Quest items, it can make ALOT of problems and cause bug's that is normally not there to appear in Game...

Reactions: jinzom

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Makes sense.

The new portrait for Chia-Jung is very buggy. For some reason it only shows up if you ambush Doug Ironsword at the behest of his maid. Several of the conversations in the Ironsword mansion have hiccups, too. If you tell the maid you just want to gossip the conversation ends up going in a loop and the talk with Doug's mother has trouble keeping track of whether you lied about your name or not.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Found the new room in the kobold caverns but I feel as though I'm missing something. The changelog mentions an alternate way to deal with Illfang but as far as I've discovered you can only take the orb (which comes with a max HP and MP penalty). Is there a use for it besides as a battle item, or...?

Jul 13, 2020
Found the new room in the kobold caverns but I feel as though I'm missing something. The changelog mentions an alternate way to deal with Illfang but as far as I've discovered you can only take the orb (which comes with a max HP and MP penalty). Is there a use for it besides as a battle item, or...?
you can also summon kobold shadows which help you in the boss fight. U shouldnt use it though since it is a buggy.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
you can also summon kobold shadows which help you in the boss fight. U shouldnt use it though since it is a buggy.
So it's more geared toward making the boss fight easier? I was wondering if there was something to do with afterward but it doesn't seem to have any further use. Definitely not worth the MP and HP hit, then.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
So it's more geared toward making the boss fight easier? I was wondering if there was something to do with afterward but it doesn't seem to have any further use. Definitely not worth the MP and HP hit, then.
It doesn't make the boss-fight easier, it bypasses it altogether. The radioactive kobold zombies (...) kill Illfang on their own, but you have to make the correct choices, which in turn rely on your intellect stat.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes