Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Can all of the women, or all of the men, be romanced in a single run?
If so can both groups be romanced simultaneously?
Impossible by default, since at least 3 romances will be locked on each run, as each class has a unique romance and there are 4 classes.
Even without the class romances, despite not being mutually exclusive most of the time, it is pretty difficult to keep both high testosterone and high estrogen to be liked by both genders.
That's without even counting the jealousy of girls.
And lastly, even in the same romances, girls can have different scenes depending on your choices, timing etc, that lock each other out.

Reactions: Mabodofu

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Impossible by default, since at least 3 romances will be locked on each run, as each class has a unique romance and there are 4 classes.
Even without the class romances, despite not being mutually exclusive most of the time, it is pretty difficult to keep both high testosterone and high estrogen to be liked by both genders.
That's without even counting the jealousy of girls.
And lastly, even in the same romances, girls can have different scenes depending on your choices, timing etc, that lock each other out.
not to mention that the way some of the Code is set up fore Testosterone/Estrogen checks fore some of the characters, even IF you qualify fore the Sex/event fore let's say a Girl by having enof Testosterone, the Game will FIRST check fore if you have Estrogen, and if you have let's say 2E vs 6T, the way the Code is set up will still Make the Girl Refuse to Date/have sex wit you because you are TO Girly...

even through you should qualify fore the scene by a long shot by whole 4 points more in Testosterone compared to the Estrogen score.

so from what i know it is easier to just play one Testosterone playthrough and a Estrogen playthrough, rather then try and multitask both.

by the way Androgynus Foible is currently a trap that can lock you out of scene's because of the Code behavior stated earlier...

IHC

May 8, 2021
Is there any tip to gain more money? The vegetable soup cheats doesn't work anymore so I kinda stuck rn.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I noticed a bug at the Mermaid's Song. The black-haired bar wench who says she'll give the MC a discount for being handsome (testosterone 2+) actually charges you more.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
"RPG Maker VX Ace" game engine ware never made fore phones in mind, so phones are not supported by default...
support fore cellphones got introduced in "RPG Maker MV" if i remember correctly, so you would be better of playing it on an PC anyway...

through you can kind of change the text font's, by going into the "Fonts" folder and replace/delete the tree files named:
"VL-Gothic-Regular.ttf"
"VL-PGothic-Regular.ttf"
"Windbuchen Regular.ttf"
and the game should default back to the default engine Text Style, hope that is of any help.
through i can't guarantee it will not mess whit some stuff...
Just what I'm looking for.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Is there any tip to gain more money? The vegetable soup cheats doesn't work anymore so I kinda stuck rn.
Copper shields and pickaxes from fighting kobolds both sell for a lot and you should have plenty of copper after doing the mines. With 2+ deception you can scam the corpse buyers for 200 each time as well.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I think i mess up my build my hp is at 1 all times.
yea be careful about what Foible's you pick, and other dialogue choices you make, some of them Permanently affect your MAX HP and other stuff.

personally i recommend people to wait wit choosing a Foible until they have played the game fore a wile, simply because some of them can be a TRAP that will make it harder to play in the long run.

like ALOT of people fore some reason like Mountain Life, that give ALOT of Max HP, but they also overlock the Fact that ANY potion/healing/status removing Cures will no longer be able to fix your problems so if you get poisoned you will die unless you have enof HP Regeneration active to live true the 8% damage from the poison until you can cure it by Sleeping in a Bed...

on the other hand some of the rewards fore doing choices that reduces your Max HP can be wort it, but that depends on wat your are going fore, like at the beginning of the game if you Choose to Lie to the Regulators about "Not knowing anything" then you Lose 200 Max HP, but lather in the Game you will be Rewarded by Mother that gives you 3 consumable item's that you can give to any party member that give +100 Max HP etch, but that will of cores make the Start of the Game harder fore you.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
yea be careful about what Foible's you pick, and other dialogue choices you make, some of them Permanently affect your MAX HP and other stuff.

personally i recommend people to wait wit choosing a Foible until they have played the game fore a wile, simply because some of them can be a TRAP that will make it harder to play in the long run.

like ALOT of people fore some reason like Mountain Life, that give ALOT of Max HP, but they also overlock the Fact that ANY potion/healing/status removing Cures will no longer be able to fix your problems so if you get poisoned you will die unless you have enof HP Regeneration active to live true the 8% damage from the poison until you can cure it by Sleeping in a Bed...

on the other hand some of the rewards fore doing choices that reduces your Max HP can be wort it, but that depends on wat your are going fore, like at the beginning of the game if you Choose to Lie to the Regulators about "Not knowing anything" then you Lose 200 Max HP, but lather in the Game you will be Rewarded by Mother that gives you 3 consumable item's that you can give to any party member that give +100 Max HP etch, but that will of cores make the Start of the Game harder fore you.
I didn't sold out the mother and lie to the regulators. Can you recommend a decent build just to complete the game. I will play around with all the builds once I done my first playthrough.

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
So, anyone know the code for the other chest at the party at the castle?

Edit: Also if anyone went in mostly blind like me and picked the leader class, just get "slice." Grab an iron sword from one-hitting a mimic in the sewer, and you should be good to go against most enemies for a while...

Last edited:

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Some notes on the party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minor bugs...
Still trying to figure out if there are any combination of choices that hints at the new outfit or "date" with Kaliska during the party. Still feel in the dark on so many aspects of this game, and I don't think there is any way built in to "learn" from your mistakes without starting over or save-scumming. Hopefully more cushion is built into the game later for skills, perks, relationships, scenes, items, etc. The best thing about well-designed, difficult games is to punish a mistake, but allow you to try again with penalites and hindsight (see: Dark Souls).

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Flower crown gives 140 exp, but you have to actually make it, which is based on a SKILL dialogue check. There are conditions for getting Kaliska's new outfit as well, with the first one being Leader Class for the MC, after that it depends on how how much romance you have with her and then some of the dialogue choices in the party (it can have either slightly higher or slightly lower romance requirements based on those choices).

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Flower crown gives 140 exp...with a skill dialogue check.
Ah, thought it might be that but there was no way of really testing except for restarting, again (also, the temple mental+ and rhetorics+ don't seem to be functional, atm). :unsure:
Based on Kaliska's dialogue I'm going to assume the dress is for later down the road, even if it's unlocked with the right choices at the party?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes