• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
I have a goal in mind. I don't know when I'll be able to get Hana skill points, the moment I do I'm giving her the "spot traps" ability. Screw making a build for her, and screw the Yudah building. My feet wet with blood from those spike traps.
Edit: I have finally found "Xia", one of the romance options ( I think?) in the Yudah building. Astoundingly, she has made the dungeon delve even worse.
You don't need to give Hana "spot traps" ability though, if you're playing as Rogue - he can learn "spot traps" ability in the Wisdom Tower near Dragontooth Village after the docks if he had at least 1 Lore. Of course, it's up to you though. Hana spotting traps help other classes more than it does Rogues.

I don't know if it helps but the skeletons are weak to Thunder element and Rogues/Leaders can wield a sword with the thunder element - "Espada del Trueno". I think it's possibly sold somewhere in Town of Beginning, one of the stalls sells it. "Shock Therapy" is a nice thunder-element skill in Temple for those too, but it's only as strong as you don't increase Insanity at all.

The party at Town of Beginning after Illfang, it had a lockpickable chest for rogues which holds one of Xia's exclusive gear pieces, "Latex Gloves" which gives some nice stats - it could help a bit with her if you went to the party after defeating Illfang.

Reactions: PofB

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
You don't need to give Hana "spot traps" ability though, if you're playing as Rogue - he can learn "spot traps" ability in the Wisdom Tower near Dragontooth Village after the docks if he had at least 1 Lore. Of course, it's up to you though. Hana spotting traps help other classes more than it does Rogues.

I don't know if it helps but the skeletons are weak to Thunder element and Rogues/Leaders can wield a sword with the thunder element - "Espada del Trueno". I think it's possibly sold somewhere in Town of Beginning, one of the stalls sells it. "Shock Therapy" is a nice thunder-element skill in Temple for those too, but it's only as strong as you don't increase Insanity at all.

The party at Town of Beginning after Illfang, it had a lockpickable chest for rogues which holds one of Xia's exclusive gear pieces, "Latex Gloves" which gives some nice stats - it could help a bit with her if you went to the party after defeating Illfang.
Thanks for the info. I don't really know what "lore" is, is it a stat? How would I even increase it?
Also, I don't know what I did to my build for this to happen but I'm basically overleveled for the entire area. My party and I wallop literally everything in the place. I fought the Bone Tower abomination boss before I even got Xia in my party. I didn't know she even had equip-able gear, since from my perspective she was in my party for a few minutes at most.
No, the frustration was entirely the traps. The various traps lowering my party's health did more damage than any of the enemies I fought (when they even could hit me). In fact, after some testing there are only two enemy types that give me trouble in the hours I've played this game- wyverns, and those damn slimes.

ZetaJackalope

Aug 20, 2018
Okay, the Cloud of Darkness that you get into from the statue in the playground. How am I supposed to navigate? The darkness is to the point where I'm busting out my eyeballs trying to find even the slightest hint of a tile that won't send me back to the map.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Okay, the Cloud of Darkness that you get into from the statue in the playground. How am I supposed to navigate? The darkness is to the point where I'm busting out my eyeballs trying to find even the slightest hint of a tile that won't send me back to the map.
Turn on the sound.

ZetaJackalope

Aug 20, 2018
I made it through, but I wasn't able rely wholly on the sound. I also had to rely on blind luck and straining my eyes to even further ruination. The reward is worth it, though.

Just so that I'm not only complaining though, I have to give commendation to the story and worldbuilding. There's enough that keeps me engaged, making me want to further unravel the story as I progress. That's what keeps me coming back to this game, even though I find my own fair amount of frustration with it.

Reactions: PofB

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I made it through, but I wasn't able rely wholly on the sound. I also had to rely on blind luck and straining my eyes to even further ruination. The reward is worth it, though.

Just so that I'm not only complaining though, I have to give commendation to the story and worldbuilding. There's enough that keeps me engaged, making me want to further unravel the story as I progress. That's what keeps me coming back to this game, even though I find my own fair amount of frustration with it.
Exactly how I feel :LOL: I feel like my own Sanity stat lowers after a session, but I'm too interested to let it go.

Description

May 24, 2020
Who got correct options for Azar ?
idk about first part b4 cave but i know flexing blood magus ability is +1
but once i entered the cave with berserk i think i read that i got -1 by studing my appearance

Mazik0

Feb 17, 2019
Who got correct options for Azar ?
idk about first part b4 cave but i know flexing blood magus ability is +1
but once i entered the cave with berserk i think i read that i got -1 by studing my appearance
The -1 is from the Androgynous perk that makes all companions jealous of your beauty.

Reactions: Description

Description

May 24, 2020
The -1 is from the Androgynous perk that makes all companions jealous of your beauty.
Make sense whats the other +1 i can get
Speaking to Cook all 4 seemed bad af but then again
Her concern about the raped girl's baited me about the options i should pick
Then again i went to boss and bitch turned her personailty to 180 real quick

This is the part that tilts me because i went with more caring dialogue's option path and after 20 min of exploring cave i have to fucking redu it now because fuck me i guess

Last edited:

Mazik0

Feb 17, 2019
Make sense whats the other +1 i can get
Speaking to Cook all 4 seemed bad af but then again
Her concern about the raped girl's baited me about the options i should pick
Then again i went to boss and bitch turned her personailty to 180 real quick

This is the part that tilts me because i went with more caring dialogue's option path and after 20 min of exploring cave i have to fucking redu it now because fuck me i guess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Description

May 24, 2020
W man thanks.
Prolly gonna be asking about next encoutner in 6h once i finish it and finnaly test my -12 karma blasting on a Dragon Dungeon Boss
About the Tsundere part idk its just straight lying to me, either you say you dont care that they got fuck up or not, she just choosen both option to suits her which ruins the picture of her, you just create an image of beign 2 faced invidual, would't have a problem is she just say shes cold blooded

Reactions: Mazik0

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
After freeing Xia from the Yudah Healer Union Outpost can you meet her somewhere else? or for now her contents end there

Description

May 24, 2020
idk if anyone said it but b4 Minotaur boss goin right to the room there is pad code number was i think 43_ (432?) ?= Something try 1-9
door will spawn and inside a book with event for +1 to Azar if you do it right

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Confused about something, does this game have a trap romanceable npc or is it only the MC being feminized?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes