Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
The dev should add a warning either in the dialog or the quest log that Theodoxa is not yet added. Because i wasted nearly two hours goin through everywhere trying to find it. Also they should put similar warnings about end of content in the game when ye have reached as far as the game has progressed.
Too immersion-breaking.

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
I wouldn't recommend editing your saves to mess around and get 'impossible' stats because that's how you get Sin Watchers to spawn and go after you. A quick look at their data, well, they have nearly maxed stats (for Broken Reality), can resist most states and only have one instant-kill attack so defeating one might be harder than you think. In addition, they can come in groups of more than one. They're something like an anti-cheating monster encounter. It's a bit unfortunate that there's a missing attack animation for their skill 'Head Explosion' at present.

The 'impossible stats' are your current non-combat stats - Rhetorics, Deception, Perception, things like that. Maybe I've overlooked something else too if they're not the only thing that triggers their appearance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be nice to add a placeholder route map to the next destination for Theodoxa, to lessen breaking immersion like a fallen giant tree that'll take 'months' in-game to remove or a landslide, or a collapsed gate checkpoint and NPCs telling you to come back later... But that's even more work, even if it's temporary.

Just for the record and to clear up things:
Leader - have Kaliska for a romance companion
Blood Magus - have Azar for a romance companion (she has two routes, normal and 'evil')
Rogue - have Xia for a romance companion AND Sangsue for a non-romance companion. Xia can be found later underneath a certain outpost hidden in the forests of mist. (I only wrote down her location since other girls are easier to find on a normal run.)
Berserker - have no romance companion (for now), he does have a higher testosterone stat than others though.

Hana, Bloodfang, and dozens of NPC can be romanced with regardless of your class - depending on your testosterone and/or estrogen stats. Sometimes karma is required too - positive karma for two different girls in Hioni, for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: bearclaw01234

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Too immersion-breaking.
What's more immersion-breaking: having a warning at the end of current content or wasting hours looking for the location of the next part of a quest & getting so frustrated ye want to quit playing it altogether then come to find out that what ye wasted some much time looking for isn't even in the game yet??? Besides the fact that the immersion is already broken because ye can't proceed on what isn't there. I get it that ye are the dev & can do things however ye want, but ye gotta see things from the player's point of view as well.

Is the game great? Yes. Is it worth wasting hours trying to find a location that isn't there because there was no warning that it hasn't been added yet? ABSO-F*ING-LUTELY NOT! No player wants to deal with that.

Like many VN's (that have missions/quests) & RPG's, they have a warning in the quest/mission log that says the content for said quest isn't finished or hasn't been added yet.. yet those games don't break immersion.

Kingdom of Subversion is one example of an RPG with warnings in each quest that say either Content Not Added or Not Yet Developed, & ye just find the quests that ARE either updated or finished & play them (with little to no immersion break) & yet still continues the story & therefore the game.

Last edited:

Distendo

Apr 18, 2021
1701612040134.png

Just a text needing update, but the maid requesting the ambush is called Victoria/'Vickie'.

1701612255655.png

Also the PC reverts to being clothed after the ambush.

It's rather immersion-breaking in my humble opinion.

Distendo

Apr 18, 2021
More bug reporting, not sure if it's known:

A minotaur is encountered right upon entering this cave in the southern part of Urbus valley:
1701689353656.png

This happens after the minotaur is defeated:
1701689462396.png

And the savefile is also deleted:
1701689505686.png

The game is on the latest version as downloaded in this forum

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
While I'm at it, these are the ToB inn prices before and after 'discount'.
A quick look at the events inside the Inn, it appears that the shop lists are swapped around, oops. The discount is meant to be for black-haired waitress who offers it to you if you had 2+ testosterone. The other girls (blonde and upstairs one) have cheaper food despite not giving you discounts either. What a baffling discount. Seems like a oversight though. Besides there are a lot of shops to check individually, several shops could have 'empty' deleted items for sale as well, like the one stall near Drunk Dragon bar.

As for MC being clothed, yeah, would set a conditional branch there linked to your room at the start. If you got dressed in your room, then you would get dressed normally after the ambush, otherwise not.

The minotaur battle inside the cave/deleted auto-save crash is known. There's even a few things inside that's of interest, which is a shame.

Distendo

Apr 18, 2021
A quick look at the events inside the Inn, it appears that the shop lists are swapped around, oops. The discount is meant to be for black-haired waitress who offers it to you if you had 2+ testosterone. The other girls (blonde and upstairs one) have cheaper food despite not giving you discounts either. What a baffling discount. Seems like a oversight though. Besides there are a lot of shops to check individually, several shops could have 'empty' deleted items for sale as well, like the one stall near Drunk Dragon bar.

As for MC being clothed, yeah, would set a conditional branch there linked to your room at the start. If you got dressed in your room, then you would get dressed normally after the ambush, otherwise not.

The minotaur battle inside the cave/deleted auto-save crash is known. There's even a few things inside that's of interest, which is a shame.
Thanks!

Lazigami

Mar 7, 2018
So Succubus is grown when consumed semen, do we have an option to make Aza grown?? Loli is not to my taste, but I like playing as a mage. And what advance does a mage or leader get, I see a ton of chest and rock for rouge and beserker, I don't know what these two get to compare with that??

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
So Succubus is grown when consumed semen, do we have an option to make Aza grown?? Loli is not to my taste, but I like playing as a mage. And what advance does a mage or leader get, I see a ton of chest and rock for rouge and beserker, I don't know what these two get to compare with that??
Blood Magus does have something like that, apparently you can hear 'chimes' of various plants in some maps in-game and grow/harvest them for an sizeable amount of herbs (maybe more). The problem is that they're a little hard to pinpoint as they're on specific tiles. A easier clue is that they're usually on dark grass tiles 'spreading' out toward light grass tiles. There's at least 6 spots in-game. Hioni have a few too but instead of dark grass, they could be light grass and snow.

Leader is the only class that don't have any field advantages currently. Maybe it's because it's hard to think up one use for that class without needing to rely on speech check, stats check etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lazigami

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
cant find hot breathe potion or recipe no matter how much i search
Sounds like you're trying to cure the injuried man in the Webbed Woods - he's the only one that says Hot Breath, I think. The 'Hot Breath' potion is a oversight, it's supposed to be a 'Liquified Dragonroot' instead. It comes from 'R. - Local Potions' recipe. A stall in Town of Beginning marketplace sells the recipe, anywhere else I don't know.

Speaking of recipes, they would use a second look as some of them gives you unusual creations, like a 'R. - Disease Elixirs' Recipe teaching you how to make a... Tree Branch. It's already acknowledged though, just a wrong name. (It's meant to be 'Elixir of Liquid Relief'.)
'R. - Gem Shields' should teach you all three gem shields, but Sapphire Shield doesn't show up - because it still had a crafting level required, despite crafting levels removed a couple of updates ago. In fact, it's the only item with a crafting level.

The only bug I don't understand is the missing -10% Magic Reflection. I know it's likely to come from a state 'Rat's Bite' but curing it with Elixir of the Cat or with the church's help, they didn't remove -10% Magic Reflection for whatever reasons (possibly other stats were affected too). I'm wondering if it's because it's a permastate or that there's something wrong with having several states at same time, confusing the game engine and making it uncurable. I had Gentle Warmth, Well-Rested and Arcane Blessing on at the time AND poison, likely a limit of 4 states icons on at once...?

Reactions: Asterisk@***

Asterisk@***

Apr 5, 2020
Sounds like you're trying to cure the injuried man in the Webbed Woods - he's the only one that says Hot Breath, I think. The 'Hot Breath' potion is a oversight, it's supposed to be a 'Liquified Dragonroot' instead. It comes from 'R. - Local Potions' recipe. A stall in Town of Beginning marketplace sells the recipe, anywhere else I don't know.

Speaking of recipes, they would use a second look as some of them gives you unusual creations, like a 'R. - Disease Elixirs' Recipe teaching you how to make a... Tree Branch. It's already acknowledged though, just a wrong name. (It's meant to be 'Elixir of Liquid Relief'.)
'R. - Gem Shields' should teach you all three gem shields, but Sapphire Shield doesn't show up - because it still had a crafting level required, despite crafting levels removed a couple of updates ago. In fact, it's the only item with a crafting level.

The only bug I don't understand is the missing -10% Magic Reflection. I know it's likely to come from a state 'Rat's Bite' but curing it with Elixir of the Cat or with the church's help, they didn't remove -10% Magic Reflection for whatever reasons (possibly other stats were affected too). I'm wondering if it's because it's a permastate or that there's something wrong with having several states at same time, confusing the game engine and making it uncurable. I had Gentle Warmth, Well-Rested and Arcane Blessing on at the time AND poison, likely a limit of 4 states icons on at once...?
thing is i was always thinking for some reason that liquified dragonroot could be it but never tried , instead went with other things like cold rage haha

raverofsouls

Oct 16, 2019
hello i love this game and i found a bug its when you learn the adv armor recipe for 2600 gold after you learn it you get a bug that shutsdown the game if you try to use the workbench , i hope this helps it nog a big problem but its a bug :D

Keep up the great work!!

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes