3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
This game really should be on Renp'y, especially if it's going to skip from scene to scene and not give you the option to save in between. I like the idea of an RPGM game where you're not forced to walk everywhere and basically starts you where you need to be, but I like to be able to save before a choice and in this game sometimes you can't because you had no option to save prior.

Actually it doesn't matter. Stopped playing the game the minute I realized it's going to go down the "fuck the old people" "fuck the fat people route." Set that shit up for both in 5 minutes in chapter 1. A real shame as the game started off decent.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Why the hell Isabella is so ugly? I really like the other girls - Olivia and Zoey - even Samantha (Isabella's mother) and it will be much better if can play with some of them,but unfortunately is not possible! I really hope Key to change it and to make it possible to can play the game with some from the others girls or at least make Isabella to look like some of them!

madgamer21

Apr 30, 2018
just curious does it still say broken youth prologue when they try to launch this version of chapter 1 part 1 ?

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
someone read this manga Metamorphosis/Emergence ??? XD
Yes, i did today. Must be the worst manga ever or the worst story ever. Maybe it reach some fappers....but this manga ist stupid as hell.
So many books outside that handle young adult prostitition and drugs. Both genders by the way
As i said before. This things happen every day, they happen since more then 100 years...but never so stupid as in that manga.
Lets face the facts:

1. Step one.. you fall in love
2. Step two your lover will give you drugs
3. Step three your are a clever boy/girl and tell him/her to fuck herself and don´t take the drugs
Story ends here, that happens 10-15 Million times a year
4. Step four you are not clever, you took the drugs
5. Now you are one the fastest rally to prostitution
this happens alone in the US 100,000 times a year

Don´t come along with a really bad manga if there are more then 200 books outside that handle it and suggest a devoloper is copying.

There is no copyright issue from Key.

Yes...i know my english suxs:)

Reactions: BruceLee73

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Let me just take a moment to clear a few things up.

This game really should be on Renp'y, especially if it's going to skip from scene to scene and not give you the option to save in between. I like the idea of an RPGM game where you're not forced to walk everywhere and basically starts you where you need to be, but I like to be able to save before a choice and in this game sometimes you can't because you had no option to save prior.

Actually it doesn't matter. Stopped playing the game the minute I realized it's going to go down the "fuck the old people" "fuck the fat people route." Set that shit up for both in 5 minutes in chapter 1. A real shame as the game started off decent.
I see where you're coming from on the fact the game should be in Ren'py, but quite honestly that only applies to right now in development. There's plans certain chapters to be completely free-roam, including Chapter Two where the main point of the chapter is making money through jobs etc. This is where RPGM becomes more useful as an engine than Ren'py.

Another thing it's my personal preference. I enjoy playing around and making maps and sprites. It's a good way to split up the constant grind of writing text.

The story side of things chill out after Chapter One, so after then you might be able to see why I chose RPGM in the first place.

Why the hell Isabella is so ugly? I really like the other girls - Olivia and Zoey - even Samantha (Isabella's mother) and it will be much better if can play with some of them,but unfortunately is not possible! I really hope Key to change it and to make it possible to can play the game with some from the others girls or at least make Isabella to look like some of them!
I wouldn't call her ugly, but please understand the fact that Isabella is looking up to these girls in a higher social standing in the purpose to become like them. That means, wearing make-up like them. Dressing like them. Having a personality like them. As chapters go on, Isabella will change her appearance with each. I wasn't ever going to have her start out gorgeous as that would kind of take away from her transformation in terms of just about every aspect of herself.

Yes, i did today. Must be the worst manga ever or the worst story ever. Maybe it reach some fappers....but this manga ist stupid as hell.
So many books outside that handle young adult prostitition and drugs. Both genders by the way
As i said before. This things happen every day, they happen since more then 100 years...but never so stupid as in that manga.
Lets face the facts:

1. Step one.. you fall in love
2. Step two your lover will give you drugs
3. Step three your are a clever boy/girl and tell him/her to fuck herself and don´t take the drugs
Story ends here, that happens 10-15 Million times a year
4. Step four you are not clever, you took the drugs
5. Now you are one the fastest rally to prostitution
this happens alone in the US 100,000 times a year

Don´t come along with a really bad manga if there are more then 200 books outside that handle it and suggest a devoloper is copying.

There is no copyright issue from Key.

Yes...i know my english suxs:)
Yeah, like you said it's been done a ton of times. I loved Emergence and my game will follow it LOOSELY. I have loads more planned where it will become different, but from time to time you'll see similiarities, but that's what I'm aiming for.

Lastly, I'm around all day, so if anybody wants anything answering or clearing up, just post a comment and I'll get back to you. OH and the update is out Sunday as I've got today and another day this week to finish everything up; that being said, I'll be dumping all teasers I've released here soon too.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I really enjoy Key' s games, but the prologue on this one irks me. If your going to give me an option to do something, then make a difference in the choices. If you give me the choice to take a drink/pill/(hit on a pipe)/etc, then make a difference in the options. Not a "You say no, so I will just force it on you instead and then use the same dialogue as when you say yes". If its something that has to happen for the storyline to proceed, then don't give an option, just tell it as a part of the story instead of a choice. (As a player I find that if I have a option and one of them is obviously the 'bad' choice and the other is the 'good' choice, make the 'good' one different enough and I will take the 'bad' choice every time. I just need to know that I have a actual choice in the matter. I did it in Officer Chloe frequently, lol)

I might also suggest that you find a native English speaker to clean up the dialgue. Its not to terrible, but it could use a little cleaning up with spelling and sentence structure on occasion.

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I really enjoy Key' s games, but the prologue on this one irks me. If your going to give me an option to do something, then make a difference in the choices. If you give me the choice to take a drink/pill/(hit on a pipe)/etc, then make a difference in the options. Not a "You say no, so I will just force it on you instead and then use the same dialogue as when you say yes". If its something that has to happen for the storyline to proceed, then don't give an option, just tell it as a part of the story instead of a choice. (As a player I find that if I have a option and one of them is obviously the 'bad' choice and the other is the 'good' choice, make the 'good' one different enough and I will take the 'bad' choice every time. I just need to know that I have a actual choice in the matter. I did it in Officer Chloe frequently, lol)

I might also suggest that you find a native English speaker to clean up the dialgue. Its not to terrible, but it could use a little cleaning up with spelling and sentence structure on occasion.
I understand your gripe with the choices, but the Prologue and Chapter One follow a linear story in a sense, but the choices will affect the endings.

More choices will be included in Chapter Two which will affect the way scenes play out to give them different variants.

As for an English native speaker, I'm embarrassed to say I am one... My writing isn't the best though. I sucked at English GCSE haha.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I wouldn't call her ugly, but please understand the fact that Isabella is looking up to these girls in a higher social standing in the purpose to become like them. That means, wearing make-up like them. Dressing like them. Having a personality like them. As chapters go on, Isabella will change her appearance with each. I wasn't ever going to have her start out gorgeous as that would kind of take away from her transformation in terms of just about every aspect of herself.

Does that mean in the future while,she will be able to do some surgery operation to look more like Olivia or Zoey?
I really like the previous project game "Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration" and for that i decide to give chance to this new project,but for now the previous one is still much,much better from that one,but i really hope so this to change it and to start to be better - even like "Officer Chloe"! Also i have hope in the future it will be created new game with "Officer Chloe",but this is only my hope - the decision is only your Key! PS: I wish you success in your all future projects!

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As for an English native speaker, I'm embarrassed to say I am one... My writing isn't the best though. I sucked at English GCSE haha.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Will chapter two have animations? I thought you would be doing at least one per update.

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Does that mean in the future while,she will be able to do some surgery operation to look more like Olivia or Zoey?
I really like the previous project game "Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration" and for that i decide to give chance to this new project,but for now the previous one is still much,much better from that one,but i really hope so this to change it and to start to be better - even like "Officer Chloe"! Also i have hope in the future it will be created new game with "Officer Chloe",but this is only my hope - the decision is only your Key! PS: I wish you success in your all future projects!
She will be able to have surgery to enhance lips and breasts. They'll also be tanning options, tattoo options and of course piercings. All is to come! Thanks!

:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Will chapter two have animations? I thought you would be doing at least one per update.
The update will come without animation, then a poll will decide which scene gets updated. This way the people get to decide the best option.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I understand your gripe with the choices, but the Prologue and Chapter One follow a linear story in a sense, but the choices will affect the endings.

More choices will be included in Chapter Two which will affect the way scenes play out to give them different variants.

1) I kinda hate you for making me make that choice, makes me a little ill. But its for the story, so I will deal with it, lol

2) I played through Chloe as it was developed and was always waiting with anticipation for the next release and I have no doubt that this one will be the same (and also include me swearing at my computer and calling the MC names when she does something "stupid" (This has already started, lol)

3) Ah Ha> Well, in that case I might suggest a individual who is a skilled proof reader. I only suggest this, because a couple of times the grammatical errors broke emersion for me.

4) Thanks for communicating with us here and actively useing what we've said to improve the game, or our understanding of what your doing with it.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Dude Dave, Chapter two,three,fourth,five. I've been thinking how your games will blow my mind, damn. Nice work (y)(y)

Reactions: Key'

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes