Jul 13, 2022
Fucking burger flipping is a shitty job, damn my bro apart from the title though the renders look gnarly. Hope he can get from burger flipping to chad pussy banger my bros

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man, that little brown bastard is definitely an asshole (I wonder what Ted looked like before he turned into a toy bear?). Also I would not be surprised if that little brown fucker, will try to cuck and discredit MC with the girls. But destroying MC's shit because of his jealousy, means it's time to put teddy in the wash...and see if he can breath under water for 20 minutes. :LOL:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed Android port of Burger Boy v0.35 with DarkAssassin gallery mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Some experimental support for long-press actions - let me know if this causes issues.

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.35

Reactions: panda0012345

roxyt482

Aug 11, 2021
Man, that little brown bastard is definitely an asshole (I wonder what Ted looked like before he turned into a toy bear?). Also I would not be surprised if that little brown fucker, will try to cuck and discredit MC with the girls. But destroying MC's shit because of his jealousy, means it's time to put teddy in the wash...and see if he can breath under water for 20 minutes. :LOL:
Yep and burned down the mc's apartment on purpose to live in the girls' apartment ...I feel that :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
How is the bear going to Cuck us? Is he going to get a foot long dildo and strap on or super glue it to himself?

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Language: Engrish

Here some samples:

MAYBE KNOW(???) YOU LEARNED ......NOT TO MESS WITH THE TOD! --> MAYBE NOW YOU LEARNED......
I think i remember, how you speaked(???) with some Teddybear....
But you speaked(???) to each other like friends do... --> spoke

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes