3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Xmas event is added!
Happy new year fellas !
Hey Betisis, I didn't see this in the Latest Updates. I only learned it was updated by a post on Faerin's game. Did you report it so it get's published on that new Alpha "Latest Updates" page? Not sure how it works when you own your own thread.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
That looks correct to me. Then I have no other idea than maybe game version and patch version do not match, sorry.

Mar 6, 2021
That looks correct to me. Then I have no other idea than maybe game version and patch version do not match, sorry.
Man, I use a translator, so I didn't quite understand what you said. But that's it, you download the patch, and put it inside the "game" folder (inside the folder indicated in the image).

Reactions: Hermit76

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
what a boring update, glad that i didn't pay for it anymore...
It might be that we are missing some content, because it seems to me that the patch doesnt work even installed following the instructions.
It seems odd to me that...

tried to rename the patch to "v35patch.rpa" to be more in line with the old patches and tried to just simply name it "patch.rpa" but this both didn't help either.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Are you having issues with this torrent? I've been stuck on zero with only 1 seeder for a few hours, would've mentioned it sooner but I just saw it again.

Reactions: Paprika

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Are you having issues with this torrent? I've been stuck on zero with only 1 seeder for a few hours, would've mentioned it sooner but I just saw it again.
Check the FAQ in the comment ( ) - that'll walk you through it. What's happened is you're probably not using a whitelisted client.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Check the FAQ in the comment ( ) - that'll walk you through it. What's happened is you're probably not using a whitelisted client.
Thanks, I take it this is a new thing? I've never had any issues with your torrents before other than starting a little slow which is usually expected anyway.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Thanks, I take it this is a new thing? I've never had any issues with your torrents before other than starting a little slow which is usually expected anyway.
Correct, started today (or yesterday, depending where you're located!).

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Correct, started today (or yesterday, depending where you're located!).
I started having issues too - yesterday I think (I was using uTorrent web) Figured it was time to upgrade, so I switched to qbittorrent desktop client and turned the DHT and PEX off and it's working fine again. uTorrent ticked me off with all the jumping around trying to get me to add bloatware. It's like Azureus all over again... someone makes a great, lean, useful piece of software and they just can't let it sit. Greed kicks in and they milk it to death (sounds like a game on here, LOL)

Reactions: wiwem71072 and RPDL

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
I'm running into the same issue I went through the Xmas update with and without the patch both were exactly the same as far as content and a noticeable lack of scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: toobs
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes