3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
What the actual fuck was that?

Firstly, why the fuck waste our time on a Christmas special. Secondly, why the fuck put out such a shit update, with no fucking content.

What the fuck!?!
About Christmas specials: some like it, some not (I'm also not a big fan, but it's ok). About the game content: better check your game installation again, there IS some content! Let me guess: you installed an outdated Mod...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You haven't been following this long have you? :) Every update is worse than the last with this game. Unless your someone who is completely blinded by the potential loli content you can see that this is a complete disaster of a project and these kinds of releases should be expected. That's not a jab a you specifically, just my opinion on a whole.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
You haven't been following this long have you? :) Every update is worse than the last with this game. Unless your someone who is completely blinded by the potential loli content you can see that this is a complete disaster of a project and these kinds of releases should be expected. That's not a jab a you specifically, just my opinion on a whole.
I'm "following" that thing since the demo, so maybe even longer than you. And yes, the beginning was great, afterwards the story went down. For now I would NOT recommed the game because for me a story is more important than the graphics. But it's also stupid imo when there are 1 star ratings without commenting the good sides of the game, too.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm "following" that thing since the demo, so maybe even longer than you. And yes, the beginning was great, afterwards the story went down. For now I would NOT recommed the game because for me a story is more important than the graphics. But it's also stupid imo when there are 1 star ratings without commenting the good sides of the game, too.
I started with the demo as as well, what the Dev called "experimental". As for the rating, they are nothing to go on with most games on this site. Just look at the top two reviews for this game right now. I personally think that the first one is deserved, sure as fuck not the second. People will give five star reviews because the game looks pretty and that's all that matters to them, and others will give it one because it has a kink they don't like. Then there are people who give it five stars and still list things that they don't like but that rating still stays. The whole format is a mess really. Most of the time it's ten minutes after the game is released here, way to soon to give it any kind of actual rating.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
So what you're saying is people are ONLY allowed to review the game if they like it but aren't allowed if they thought it was boring? Seems fair :FacePalm:
This seems to be a staple of the generation unfortunately. You don't have to go far to see this kind of BS thinking, best example is Light of my Life toxic fanbase. If you go to their board and criticize anything about the game you get shit on and booted. The dev is beating around the bush for 3 years, there is zero H content for the main girl and everyone claps in unison. If you don't clap you get booted. This game is shaping to be the same money grab as LomL. Fantastic promising start and then gets worse with every update. It's been a year since OP with four (?) updates and we are yet to see anything interesting happen...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This seems to be a staple of the generation unfortunately. You don't have to go far to see this kind of BS thinking, best example is Light of my Life toxic fanbase. If you go to their board and criticize anything about the game you get shit on and booted. The dev is beating around the bush for 3 years, there is zero H content for the main girl and everyone claps in unison. If you don't clap you get booted. This game is shaping to be the same money grab as LomL. Fantastic promising start and then gets worse with every update. It's been a year since OP with four (?) updates and we are yet to see anything interesting happen...
Unfortunately it's true. I don't want to get into another game here but that has been my experience as well with that one. I really liked it at first but waiting a year between updates for a project that doesn't even have the extra renders for animations says a lot about the dev to me. This post would also be deleted instantly if it was there.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm surprised to see so many 1-2 star reviews. The game is not perfect but just because it doesn't cater to you doesn't mean you have to give it 1-2 stars. The game is at least at 3*. It isn't finished give it some fucking slack. On top of that the dev is really trying and updating it regularly.
i'm surpised you 'r surprised , actually

Reactions: OzBrit

Voight

Apr 22, 2020
The Mac-Archive as such appears to be damaged or truncated. Three of my four unarchivers tell me
that. The one that does unpack, produces an app, that can´t be opened.
Easy fix in terminal:

chmod +x /<Path to>/BuriedDesires.app/Contents/MacOS/BuriedDesires
chmod +x /<Path to>/BuriedDesires.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BuriedDesires

May crash on first start, just start again.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
What the actual fuck was that?

Firstly, why the fuck waste our time on a Christmas special. Secondly, why the fuck put out such a shit update, with no fucking content.

What the fuck!?!
I strongly agree with you, what's going on with this game right now is just ridiculous, instead of focusing on the story, the game developer adds completely pointless side stories or events that probably aim to get more money from the people who support the game....

I am also not surprised by the rating of the game, I remember how at first the players were impressed with the plot and the game's potential (rating 4.6/5), but after the recent poor updates, the rating of the game is now 3.6/5 so people can definitely see what is happening with the game right now.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I strongly agree with you, what's going on with this game right now is just ridiculous, instead of focusing on the story, the game developer adds completely pointless side stories or events that probably aim to get more money from the people who support the game....

I am also not surprised by the rating of the game, I remember how at first the players were impressed with the plot and the game's potential (rating 4.6/5), but after the recent poor updates, the rating of the game is now 3.6/5 so people can definitely see what is happening with the game right now.
Yeah, it's a train wreck. And the reviews like the latest gem aren't helping people see just how bad it is.

Reactions: HansDampf788
Dec 25, 2021
Another developer who wants to make money without providing any worthy content! don't download this shity supposed game there is nothing to see! the developer just wants to add useless content to attract people and make them pay...for long time! he tease poor hinest people to make them pay more and more!! it's like a whore who doesn't want to fuck! after paying for it and asking to be seduced or even taken to a restaurant! in short crap game don't waste your time

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Umm you might want to check out the last update for LOML. Although I dunno which of the sisters you think is the main one. Seems to be progressing fine and accelerating at a rapid rate right now.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes