3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Regarding the fact that it caused 113 people to die this is not a very suitable comparison...
I am aware of the seriousness of life lost, but I cannot recall a serious "crash and burn" incident that does not involve it. If you can come up with a comparable alternative, I am all ears. In any case, I am able to distinguish reality from metaphor.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Looking good so far. Loads of gingers including (Can I say it?) TWINGERS! Hell yes!

Emma and Claire in pantyhose... Very freaking nice! Thank you!

I am definitely looking forward to some corruption of teenage girls.

Should I be disappointed that Luna's friends all went without names? Does this mean they will not return? I hope not.

Also, will Sticker Girl be a returning cast member? Perverted and inquiring minds want to know...

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Umm you might want to check out the last update for LOML. Although I dunno which of the sisters you think is the main one. Seems to be progressing fine and accelerating at a rapid rate right now.
I'm still confused why anyone plays that game. Every time I see the banner with those girls in it, I cringe a hole in my own face. I thought they were supposed to be orcs the first time I saw them.

Reactions: DupeMe

dildorog

GFX Designer
May 6, 2019
0.9 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598539_1.gif
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598541_3.gif
4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598542_4.gif
2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598540_2.gif
5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598543_5.gif
6.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598621_6.gif

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 1575875
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598539_1.gif
View attachment 1575877
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598541_3.gif
View attachment 1575878
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598542_4.gif
View attachment 1575876
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598540_2.gif
View attachment 1575879
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598543_5.gif
View attachment 1575957
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1598621_6.gif
They look great. Now if the dev would put the same amount of work into this game we would be in business.

inealora

Nov 25, 2020
I use to be just a lurker here, but I got tired of so many complains. So I will say with I think.

I'm grateful to the developer for this kick update with so many new renders. If I didn't get wrong counting, the astonishing number of 164 new images and 2 animations! That's a lot of work invested here. I like a lot the models of this game, so every new render is a delight for me. I also liked that it was centered in the girls, instead of the MC. Maybe it should has worked better as Side Story. I almost forgot about the Sticker Girl, it has been cool to see her again. I should preferred some action between the girls, and drop the MC completely from the event, but I don't complain about it.

Regarding the evolution of the game. I applaud the developer decision to move the Luna plot from the main line, but not to drop the content and let it there in case we want to look at it again. I love the twins side story and how they interact with each other. I hope to see more of them, as well as a future development of the other students.

The setting has a lot of potentials, that I still hope it will be explored as it deserves. The MC is an asshole, that's true. I feel it as a sort of parody of the genre. Of course I would liked more control over him with two paths more distinctive and a better implementation of the hate/love points, but I can deal with it and many times I laugh with his ridiculous mean replies.

I'm not native speaker, so the broken English doesn't bother me at all. I'm not here to learn grammar and new vocabulary, if you know what I mean. I speak more than one foreign language, so I know pretty well how hard is for a non-native to write in another language.

I really, really hope this game doesn't get dropped, and we can see it keep growing at a good rate.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The setting has a lot of potentials, that I still hope it will be explored as it deserves. The MC is an asshole, that's true. I feel it as a sort of parody of the genre. Of course I would liked more control over him with two paths more distinctive and a better implementation of the hate/love points, but I can deal with it and many times I laugh with his ridiculous mean replies.
That's actually a point I've made in the past: The love/hate points you mention, for example, could be used to affect MC's past:

For example, the story with the student who killed herself in the past because she was into MC. Depending on his behavior towards his wife and other characters, he actually had something with the student, or, if he behaves decently, he doesn't.

My personal perception of the updates was this:
1st version: interesting plot and I'm excited to see what happens next.
Twin update: Interesting to learn a little more about the history of the other characters.
The mafia update: What was that?
The update that followed: Ok, back on track to some extent, but the spelling makes my toenails roll up. The dev definitely needs someone to do the proofreading.

Updates after that I didn't play but read some stuff here. My problem is that in between you get the impression that the dev has only a limited plot thread as to where the plot should go.

Personally, I don't think it needs the addition of more drama either, there is more than enough of that due to the frame story. On the one hand, his own drama with the dead student and on the other hand, the problems that the students sometimes have and how the MC helps them solve them. I don't know how difficult it is to create a nested character development as I suggested, but it would I think in terms of content and replay value (2 paths and accordingly a story that develops differently, which and whether relationships break up at all etc.).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I use to be just a lurker here, but I got tired of so many complains. So I will say with I think.

I'm grateful to the developer for this kick update with so many new renders. If I didn't get wrong counting, the astonishing number of 164 new images and 2 animations! That's a lot of work invested here. I like a lot the models of this game, so every new render is a delight for me. I also liked that it was centered in the girls, instead of the MC. Maybe it should has worked better as Side Story. I almost forgot about the Sticker Girl, it has been cool to see her again. I should preferred some action between the girls, and drop the MC completely from the event, but I don't complain about it.

Regarding the evolution of the game. I applaud the developer decision to move the Luna plot from the main line, but not to drop the content and let it there in case we want to look at it again. I love the twins side story and how they interact with each other. I hope to see more of them, as well as a future development of the other students.

I'm not native speaker, so the broken English doesn't bother me at all. I'm not here to learn grammar and new vocabulary, if you know what I mean. I speak more than one foreign language, so I know pretty well how hard is for a non-native to write in another language.

I really, really hope this game doesn't get dropped, and we can see it keep growing at a good rate.
I guess you and I have a different definition of "many". So many new renders?. This "update" was fucking minuscule. There is a big difference between a stories evolution and a dev that completely nukes it every update.

This game could have all the potential in the world but that doesn't change the fact the dev either doesn't realize that or simply doesn't know what to do with it.

When it comes to the dev not being a native English speaker, you can't cut them as much slack as you are. If a dev insists on only releasing a game in a language they don't even understand, to seemingly appeal to a target demo-graph, where the money is, at the very least get a fucking proof reader. I mean, last time I checked there are people on this very site that volunteer to do it for free.

If defending this "potential" masterpiece is so important to you, copy your post into another unearned five star review.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Am I the only one who found Emma seducing sticker girl hot as fuck? She also has her secret girlfriend, and a ton of girls she could have fun with. We all know she will belong to you soon it makes it ever better. Please dev make more scenes with Emma being a horny lesbian in the future, just don't skip the whole scene next time ;)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Naxos and pgm_01

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I understand most of the critics and agree with them. I even never liked the pseudo-intellectual-alpha bullshit of the MC from the very start: as opposed to what some people are suggesting, it has always been there.
That's one thing.
But I'm still siding with those that say the 1 star reviews are ridiculous (and probably dishonest). In what universe would this game deserve the worst possible rating ? Many of those that complain (rather harshly) now would be the first to be disappointed if the dev abandonned (for example because he's disgusted by all the negativity).
Yes the game takes itself too seriously, yes MC is full of himself, and yes those side stories/holiday special are sometimes de waste of time. But the renders are fantastic, some of the girls are cute as hell and the story isn't that terrible compared to many other adult VNs out there, it's not good either but whatever.
I mean, Ruby is in this game, it can't be that bad. I'm really looking forward to a special relationship between MC and his little niece.

And I think it's a good thing the previous drama in the motel with the rebel niece was simply and purely discarded from the game. Honestly, I prefer the new update (even if there's not much sexy stuff with the main girls I agree) over that one, it also means the dev understood he did a mistake, that's a good sign honestly.
I just wonder if it's not canon anymore (I hope so) or something, since it seems the other side stories are necessary for the main story, thus are canon in the main story (or not ?).

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Betisis Soooo, I don't want to be rude here, but please if you can't write cause the story didn't go in the direction you wanted, that's fair. There was a mob out with your head. I was personally VERY disapointed with the motel storyline as well. Now that that was a bad dream and we're continuing the story where presumably you never intended it to go, I'd just ask that you get someone to help you write. I'm already writing for a VN, but hire me and I'll help you. Heck, don't. Hire ALMOST anyone in this comment section for some direction. ANY direction that helps stabilize this once respected story. I don't think it's too hard. There are A LOT of examples of good father daughter stories. A lot of slice of life stories to take inspiration with as well if that's the direction you want to go in. My New Family is the gold standard in my opinion.

I respect that you could make a product like the first updates you did and keep everyone engaged in this family man's woes; his insecurities that haunted him; his brilliant family that love him and want the best for him; his dedicated sister and the really cool story of whipping the girls in the school into high functioning members of society. Don't muck up the works with strange storylines that put people off.

One last advice I got from a good friend of mine: When creating a sexy game, don't EVER make a scene when the intention is to arouse the audience, where a character rejects an advancement in the act. They can reject before, after and even the next week, but mid scene, it makes the MC embarrassed, it makes the audience embarrassed and frustrated and it puts a black eye on that moment forever. At least give an OPTION to stay hard. Maybe the flaccid option is for if you reject her. But yeah... I don't know man.

Either way, I wish you luck. If you need any thoughts on your work, I and others (i'm sure) will be more than happy to give constructive feedback. I wish you a good day and try not to get to down on the negative criticism. People want a redemption story and I have faith that you can do that, especially with some help :)

inealora

Nov 25, 2020
I guess you and I have a different definition of "many". So many new renders?. This "update" was fucking minuscule.
I invite you to decompress some other games, look the number of renders between releases and how much delayed them, then tell us again how "fucking minuscule" this was.

I have nothing else to add regarding your other observations. I already expressed my point of view. Have a good day :)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I invite you to decompress some other games, look the number of renders between releases and how much delayed them, then tell us again how "fucking minuscule" this was.

I have nothing else to add regarding your other observations. I already expressed my point of view. Have a good day :)
It's 164 renders and 2 videos including the patch. With enough content to take up 15 minutes of your time if you are a slow reader. And it's all for another irrelevant side story. At least I think it is? What I do know is that it makes no sense to whatever story is there right now. It jumps from the kitchen to what I guess is Christmas morning? I think? And it took how long to release this from version 0.3? It seems like you think re rendered the entirety of 0.3.5 for this release. The whole update is under 150 MB.

inealora

Nov 25, 2020
It's 164 renders and 2 videos including the patch. With enough content to take up 15 minutes of your time if you are a slow reader.
As you have that much time to waste replying to me, I'm pretty sure you can invest 15 min of your time to show us how easy is to do some renders. Please, send us your 164 renders and 2 videos. Remember to do them with different models, positions and settings :)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
As you have that much time to waste replying to me, I'm pretty sure you can invest 15 min of your time to show us how easy is to do some renders. Please, send us your 164 renders and 2 videos. Remember to do them with different models, positions and settings :)
Maybe don't invite me to do something if you don't expect a response. You do know how forums work right?

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes