3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You want to kill this thread, don't you? You can bet that if a loli patch is not allowed here and must be delegated to lewdpatcher, posting pictures and a video, that this patch adds, are not a good idea either...
As far as I know there is nothing in the pics that even needed a patch. Underwear and a random ageless character. People can stop panicking now, their gone...

May 23, 2020
The game is very fun. I enjoyed this playthrough as much as the first time I played this game. However with all the random jumping around I feel like this is almost a timetravel-ish game, that being said and to further my point, after you get into the school you are there for like 3 days maybe four as playable days but when Melissa shows up it is almost as if a week or more had already passed. The mc should not be feeling that comfortable giving his boss a pet name/ nickname after only 3 or 4 days in my opinion, maybe after a couple of weeks but even then, they wouldn't know each other well enough. But I think the worst part is the jump of like 2 months or so to get to Christmas was too much of a jump in my opinion, I think it could have been pulled off a lot better if it was just released as it's own standalone event, or sometime down the line after the mc has gotten through those months prior to Christmas. I get that the game is still being made and all but I feel, especially after Luna clocked you over the head with a baseball bat, that you lost a lot more than just 4 hours. I have noticed something though, it could just be me that feels like this though, but some of the interactions with characters feel very, very incomplete(mind you I don't have an example off the top of my head). Also I have seen this thread getting a lot of hate within the last couple of weeks to a month, especially with some of the path's the developer took like the "nightmare" I first played the game after that was introduced and I actually enjoyed the whole scenario of Luna being kidnapped by whatever those people were, I honestly enjoyed that a lot more than this half-assed stalker copy cat wannabe.

May 23, 2020
I also want to say to all those that think the developer should just jump and change the game they want to make because you don't like certain parts of the game or whatever the case may be, I say this is Betisis's game, let them create it however they want to create it, if you don't like it don't play it, if you do like it give constructive criticism on the parts that you think could have been better or even changed altogether. Betisis could be a group of people working on this which would make one wonder as to why the updates are coming so slowly, or better yet they could just be one person trying to do everything all by themselves. If you all think it is really so easy to make a game then why don't you prove that it is as easy as you think it is, I have taken the courses to become a video game designer, there is a lot of work one has to do if you are working alone. You have to create the renders, style the 3d models to your liking, if you are animating portions of the game then you have to deal with that bit, don't forget they also have to find sounds and music that won't get them trademarked, and let's not forget the "funnest" part of all the coding and making everything work together as a whole.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I also want to say to all those that think the developer should just jump and change the game they want to make because you don't like certain parts of the game or whatever the case may be, I say this is Betisis's game, let them create it however they want to create it, if you don't like it don't play it, if you do like it give constructive criticism on the parts that you think could have been better or even changed altogether. Betisis could be a group of people working on this which would make one wonder as to why the updates are coming so slowly, or better yet they could just be one person trying to do everything all by themselves. If you all think it is really so easy to make a game then why don't you prove that it is as easy as you think it is, I have taken the courses to become a video game designer, there is a lot of work one has to do if you are working alone. You have to create the renders, style the 3d models to your liking, if you are animating portions of the game then you have to deal with that bit, don't forget they also have to find sounds and music that won't get them trademarked, and let's not forget the "funnest" part of all the coding and making everything work together as a whole.
That's find and dandy but when the dev's cut bits and pieces and a whole ark of the game without rewriting the story the player is left with many WTF moments.

When I first played this story with all the content it had I could follow the story without problems but now with many cuts it makes it a very big mess of nothing.
Your in 1 convo and the very next click your in a new convo that seems like it was going on for several frames but its been cut out and you have no clue of whats going on, take the twins on about day 3 saying thanks for punching someone out and right after that another girl saying thanks for something I still have no clue on why.

And now there is shot stories but no clue on when to play them in the VN, dev should put in "Stop Here" and play short stories #xxx.
Having to jump out of 1 game to play another is for the birds and all short stories should be put in the main game.

May 23, 2020
That's find and dandy but when the dev's cut bits and pieces and a whole ark of the game without rewriting the story the player is left with many WTF moments.

When I first played this story with all the content it had I could follow the story without problems but now with many cuts it makes it a very big mess of nothing.
Your in 1 convo and the very next click your in a new convo that seems like it was going on for several frames but its been cut out and you have no clue of whats going on, take the twins on about day 3 saying thanks for punching someone out and right after that another girl saying thanks for something I still have no clue on why.

And now there is shot stories but no clue on when to play them in the VN, dev should put in "Stop Here" and play short stories #xxx.
Having to jump out of 1 game to play another is for the birds and all short stories should be put in the main game.
Did you read what I wrote in my first post? Mind you I didn't mention the part with the twins, I did mention that it almost feels like a time-travel-ish game because of all the missed parts that you don't get to see. Which is also why I wonder, why they turned around and created a Christmas event when the rest of the story is not even remotely close to being finished. As to the short stories that have been created, they were a part of the game but got changed and removed from the game and put as short stories because people didn't like them. They do not tie into the game anymore, when I first did a playthrough the "nightmare" short story was part of the game, but because a lot of people didn't like it and claim the Dev has no real way of moving forward with the game. I for one (and I may be the only one) liked the "nightmare" storyline, and still think it could tie into the game itself as what it is claimed to be as a short story. The only short stories that I have no idea where they belong so far is the twins short story/ the forced marriage and Chloe's dream. I saw one part while you were driving in your car mention the twins and the forced marriage proposal, but once you get to school everything goes way off track of what the mc was planning on doing.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
On the subplot dilemma:

I think the twin story should have been inserted at a later time. Then you would have had enough time to establish the MC in his new everyday life. Then you could have inserted the call of the twins within the story and you could have seen a part of the situation from his point of view. Then at a later point you could have inserted the twins' point of view as a side story.

The problem with the nightmare: Apart from the fact that the whole story was a railroad in which we couldn't make any relevant decisions, the whole thing has another problem: the bullet wound. Even if he survived the gunshot wound, I looked into it: Recovering from such a gunshot wound can take several months to years, and even by then it is an extremely painful and stressful procedure. Not to mention the psychological consequences.

Our MC has just had his first day at this school and will be out for at least months and very likely not be the same after that, both physically and psychologically. It is very likely that the school will have to find a replacement for him and the bottom line is that this development would have written MC out of his own story.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

Is there any chance of getting a link for zip? Unfortunately I cannot convert rar on my laptop (long story).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
On the subplot dilemma:

I think the twin story should have been inserted at a later time. Then you would have had enough time to establish the MC in his new everyday life. Then you could have inserted the call of the twins within the story and you could have seen a part of the situation from his point of view. Then at a later point you could have inserted the twins' point of view as a side story.

The problem with the nightmare: Apart from the fact that the whole story was a railroad in which we couldn't make any relevant decisions, the whole thing has another problem: the bullet wound. Even if he survived the gunshot wound, I looked into it: Recovering from such a gunshot wound can take several months to years, and even by then it is an extremely painful and stressful procedure. Not to mention the psychological consequences.

Our MC has just had his first day at this school and will be out for at least months and very likely not be the same after that, both physically and psychologically. It is very likely that the school will have to find a replacement for him and the bottom line is that this development would have written MC out of his own story.
I agree with all of that. I think the biggest problem is that the dev seems to think a subplot and a non-canonical side story are the same thing. Take the last update for example. He quite literally just injects the completely out of nowhere Christmas event like it is part of the current events of the story. But then he hides the twins event in the side stories menu like it's not important to the story while adding actions and choices pertaining to that into the actual plot.

When it comes to the gunshot that whole thing doesn't even fit into what was happening in the slightest. An average human with a seemingly academic background would most likely like you said be traumatized at least a little bit by something like that and there is no way they would just completely shrug it off and hop back to the office like nothing happened. This guy isn't John Wick or something where getting shot is as natural as getting a cup of coffee.

That is another problem with this dev's writing. He reads comments about how people receive the new updates and instead of fixing what is wrong with it he at best puts a band aid on it. He treats the nightmare event like a bad dream while continuing the story like they are real. Well, parts of it anyway. He then re adds scenes that were removed so they "fit better" but doesn't remove the first version of them from the game so both are still there. The end of 0.3 is just one of the many examples of the patchwork. The MC from what I gather is ashamed or guilty about cheating on his wife, something that was apparently just a dream, and he cant get it up. He then goes to the shower where for no apparent reason at all he "must fap" *cringe* to his Daughters panties which leads to the expended version of the shower scene that plays out in the beginning of the game. All the while having no signs of a wound at all. He just randomly picks parts of them to leave in the story. It's a mess.

It's a shame that this has turned into such a disaster. If the game stayed at the same quality as the prologue I could see this being in my top three but as it stand this is just a shadow of its initial release.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Buried Desires [v0.3.5 Xmas] + KoGa3's Mod + Incest

Download Apk:

Download Apk+Obb:

Download Apk: [Without Inc.]

Download Apk+Obb: [Without Inc.]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

May 23, 2020
On the subplot dilemma:

I agree with all of that. I think the biggest problem is that the dev seems to think a subplot and a non-canonical side story are the same thing. Take the last update for example. He quite literally just injects the completely out of nowhere Christmas event like it is part of the current events of the story. But then he hides the twins event in the side stories menu like it's not important to the story while adding actions and choices pertaining to that into the actual plot.

When it comes to the gunshot that whole thing doesn't even fit into what was happening in the slightest. An average human with a seemingly academic background would most likely like you said be traumatized at least a little bit by something like that and there is no way they would just completely shrug it off and hop back to the office like nothing happened. This guy isn't John Wick or something where getting shot is as natural as getting a cup of coffee.

That is another problem with this dev's writing. He reads comments about how people receive the new updates and instead of fixing what is wrong with it he at best puts a band aid on it. He treats the nightmare event like a bad dream while continuing the story like they are real. Well, parts of it anyway. He then re adds scenes that were removed so they "fit better" but doesn't remove the first version of them from the game so both are still there. The end of 0.3 is just one of the many examples of the patchwork. The MC from what I gather is ashamed or guilty about cheating on his wife, something that was apparently just a dream, and he cant get it up. He then goes to the shower where for no apparent reason at all he "must fap" *cringe* to his Daughters panties which leads to the expended version of the shower scene that plays out in the beginning of the game. All the while having no signs of a wound at all. He just randomly picks parts of them to leave in the story. It's a mess.

It's a shame that this has turned into such a disaster. If the game stayed at the same quality as the prologue I could see this being in my top three but as it stand this is just a shadow of its initial release.
I am replying to both of your comments as it is all tying into what I have been saying anyways. Let me expand on what I said about the "nightmare" short story, when Luna knocks the mc out he is out cold for 4 hours during those 4 hours he could actually have that nightmare versus it just being a side story. As to the twins sub plot/short story what ever the dev wants to make it out to be, the dev is missing far to many scenes and events between his first day and the introduction to the twins short story line/subplot. Olivia's reaction during the subplot/side story to the mc helping them out is more than enough to tell me that while they are starting to be friendly still doesn't see eye to eye with the mc. As to the whole "the mc is feeling guilty about cheating on his wife" thing, I find it super hilarious that people are trying to make something cringe worthy out of this scene. It is clear that he feels guilty about things however cheating on his wife is not one of them. If he did feel guilty about cheating on his wife do you honestly think he would fap to his daughters shorts in the shower, because I don't think he would. As to it being no apparent reason at all, did you actually even play the game, he just got blueballed by his wife because they were caught by their daughter in the living room, the only cringe worthy part of that whole scene is him faping to his daughters shorts.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I am replying to both of your comments as it is all tying into what I have been saying anyways. Let me expand on what I said about the "nightmare" short story, when Luna knocks the mc out he is out cold for 4 hours during those 4 hours he could actually have that nightmare versus it just being a side story. As to the twins sub plot/short story what ever the dev wants to make it out to be, the dev is missing far to many scenes and events between his first day and the introduction to the twins short story line/subplot. Olivia's reaction during the subplot/side story to the mc helping them out is more than enough to tell me that while they are starting to be friendly still doesn't see eye to eye with the mc. As to the whole "the mc is feeling guilty about cheating on his wife" thing, I find it super hilarious that people are trying to make something cringe worthy out of this scene. It is clear that he feels guilty about things however cheating on his wife is not one of them. If he did feel guilty about cheating on his wife do you honestly think he would fap to his daughters shorts in the shower, because I don't think he would. As to it being no apparent reason at all, did you actually even play the game, he just got blueballed by his wife because they were caught by their daughter in the living room, the only cringe worthy part of that whole scene is him faping to his daughters shorts.
You completely missed what I was saying. First off "Nightmare" and "Ava & Olivia" aren't short or side stories. According to the current plot everything that happened in them is vital to the story, that's the problem. I wasn't saying the scene with the wife was cringy I was saying it doesn't make a lick of sense because the events making him think that never happened, but did... I don't care if he wants to jerk it to his daughters panties, that's the kind of game this is, it is set up for incest so that's not a surprise at all, but give some context to the situation. The guy up to that point has had no desire to sleep with anyone in the family but his wife and now all of the sudden he can't help but be so sexually attracted to his daughter he has to rub one out in the shower like some creepy teenager? I said it was cringe because who the hell talks to themselves in the shower and says "I must fap", not that it was about the daughter.

Reactions: BahamutZero9889

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys sorry can please somebody say this game have or gonna have impregnation and pregancy?

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Because when I try to ask developer he just not answering. I dont know why such developers so rude and dont want to answer on simple question but I hope some of you guys can answer please

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Because when I try to ask developer he just not answering. I dont know why such developers so rude and dont want to answer on simple question but I hope some of you guys can answer please
There is nothing about it in the tags or in the genre spoiler on the title page. But take that information with a grain of salt. This thing is all over the place so your guess is as good as anyone's on what will happen next.

Reactions: Tavi13

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Guys sorry can please somebody say this game have or gonna have impregnation and pregancy?
You're far too early to ask that. And since half of the updates have been tossed aside or are side content, there hasn't been much progress so far. MC had barely got his dick wet so far. Due to increased workload on scenes in which characters are pregnant or not pregnant, based on player choices, that content is usually left to the end game. So, check again in couple years (assuming the game survives that far).

Reactions: guardianfather
May 23, 2020
You completely missed what I was saying. First off "Nightmare" and "Ava & Olivia" aren't short or side stories. According to the current plot everything that happened in them is vital to the story, that's the problem. I wasn't saying the scene with the wife was cringy I was saying it doesn't make a lick of sense because the events making him think that never happened, but did... I don't care if he wants to jerk it to his daughters panties, that's the kind of game this is, it is set up for incest so that's not a surprise at all, but give some context to the situation. The guy up to that point has had no desire to sleep with anyone in the family but his wife and now all of the sudden he can't help but be so sexually attracted to his daughter he has to rub one out in the shower like some creepy teenager? I said it was cringe because who the hell talks to themselves in the shower and says "I must fap", not that it was about the daughter.
I did not see a place in the story where the nightmare event could tie in, in my last playthrough. However I would like to see it make a comeback. Also, sorry my bad, I definitely did not understand your meaning then. As I thought you had meant that whole part starting from the being with the wife in the living room.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Can anyone help? I've installed the uncensor patch, but there's only 1 scene in the xmas story. Is there something I'm missing?

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Can anyone help? I've installed the uncensor patch, but there's only 1 scene in the xmas story. Is there something I'm missing?
That's all there is to the xmas patch. All it does is patch the very end of it, it's pretty weak.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
That's all there is to the xmas patch. All it does is patch the very end of it, it's pretty weak.
Oh there's only 1 scene? I see, I saw a few comments that said there were 2 scene or something like that. Thanks for replying anyway.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes