3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

epx

Aug 24, 2021
It’s very, very unfortunate that the game is so short. It’s like I’ve watched a couple of episodes, and I don’t like that...
Hopefully the game will be great, but I'll come back to it when it's finished, like I do with TV shows.
Well, you're going to wait a few years for it to be finished, because with the time it takes for each update (regardless of whether it is bad or good), it will take at least 6 years to finish. Or it's possible that by that time man will be able to fly.

The author of the game has an excellent skill for every 3d design and modeling, but fails in other things like plot and story.

I have always thought that game authors and game companies have to read and listen to the customer to give them what they want and meet their expectations.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I have always thought that game authors and game companies have to read and listen to the customer to give them what they want and meet their expectations.
That isn't how it works. Dev's/authors/companies/etc produce a product, and consumers decide if they want to financially invest in it. Period. That is how it works in any industry. Don't like what Ford is offering? Don't buy one. Don't like EA's business model? Don't play their games. Don't like the direction an author took their novel in? Don't buy the next one. It would seriously be impossible for any dev/author/company/etc to give everyone exactly what they want.

Look at this site alone; I just glanced at the sidebar as I was typing this and there are currently 17,300+ members online. There is no chance that any dev will produce something that will appeal to all of them, or even a large portion of them.
Any Dev at all, no matter how good/creative they are, is better off creating what they want to create and not spending too much time worrying about the comments.

As for listening to us; while the argument can be made that this is site that the majority of Patreon's come from, and I wouldn't be surprised if that is true, at the end of the day we are not customers. We don't pay anything for what we get from here. Some do become customers, whether it is Steam/SS/Pat/Itch/whatever, but that is never a guarantee.

The rumor is that this dev IS producing content based on their supporters feedback, but I can't confirm that since I am not one of them. I also have a hard time believing that anyone wants something that is this disjointed but the dev has a decent number of Patreon's/SS supporters, so I guess I am wrong about that.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I also have a hard time believing that anyone wants something that is this disjointed but the dev has a decent number of Patreon's/SS supporters, so I guess I am wrong about that.
I don't think the people still supporting him care how disjointed it is. I just think that for them this product has the potential to scratch a very particular itch, one that a lot of Dev's don't bother with on account of Patreon's guidelines. Not to mention rule 7 for this site as well. They keep supporting in the hope that they will get that sort of content and to hell with the quality as long as it's there.

• Sad
Reactions: Tavi13 and MrLKX

varage

Jun 26, 2019
So during the dinner i kept pushing conversation with sis and it does the little scene where she said i stopped talking at dinner even though i didnt that bugged or not developed yet?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'm not reading what last guy said longwinded uninterested but im sure im in agreement. No this is their work they can do what they want enjoy it or fuck off.

You can give advice and if it's good enough he might implement it because he likes the idea but do not expect it.
Esprcially because its not made by a game company. but an individual/individuals themselves with no upper management.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
i liked this game but now IT WILL BE VERY GOOD if the dev focus on a main story, too many side story loose all,
make the main game as no walk....it will be better to keep the side story when the main story are more advance

Reactions: Cotytto

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i liked this game but now IT WILL BE VERY GOOD if the dev focus on a main story, too many side story loose all,
make the main game as no walk....it will be better to keep the side story when the main story are more advance
or even better make side stories after you completed the game ... just saying...
EDIT : most of us that started playing .. actually any game not just this one , most of us are interested in the main story
I personally don't know anyone that goes around saying or thinking :
"Oh new game I can't wait to play the side stories"

Reactions: Cotytto

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The only side story that is really worth playing right now is the twins' story. I think their story should just be part of the main story. It's kind of weird having something so important, being labeled as a side story.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
The only side story that is really worth playing right now is the twins' story. I think their story should just be part of the main story. It's kind of weird having something so important, being labeled as a side story.
if you look inside menu you l ggona sse 3 as previous, not only twins...

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I agree with the following additions:
It would have been advisable to wait some time until a certain amount of content is available, this would have given the MC the chance to establish a relationship with all the other characters, to slowly but surely establish the problems his protégés have, as well as other problems that WOULD have been offered by his own story (and I have addressed here often enough in the past).

A certain VN did a pretty good job of this, and included a message for his only side story so far as to when it makes sense to play it.

Alternatively, it would have been an idea for MC to get the call that the two twins are in trouble and you see how it had unfolded from his point of view. Somewhere in the course of this one could have inserted then a message in the direction of "If you want to see the story of the twins, then play from now on the side story XY" or, if one wants to indicate it within the VN, then simply one of the two twins tells the events. However, I have already noticed that it is sometimes a crux such side stories of the NPCs sensibly to integrate. If it is outside the core VN, then people complain that it stole time for the development of the main plot and should have been in the core VN. But if it is in the core VN, then people complain that it stole too much time from the plot of the update. So I think the best options are my examples 1 and 2.

epx

Aug 24, 2021
I'm not reading what last guy said longwinded uninterested but im sure im in agreement. No this is their work they can do what they want enjoy it or fuck off.

You can give advice and if it's good enough he might implement it because he likes the idea but do not expect it.
Esprcially because its not made by a game company. but an individual/individuals themselves with no upper management.
I don't think you have understood anything old man, someday when you have your own business you will understand what I mean, arrogance and arrogance....

In any case it's my opinion and I don't care who likes it, if I'm going to DONATE MONEY for a game, let it be something well done.

epx

Aug 24, 2021
That isn't how it works. Dev's/authors/companies/etc produce a product, and consumers decide if they want to financially invest in it. Period. That is how it works in any industry. Don't like what Ford is offering? Don't buy one. Don't like EA's business model? Don't play their games. Don't like the direction an author took their novel in? Don't buy the next one. It would seriously be impossible for any dev/author/company/etc to give everyone exactly what they want.

Look at this site alone; I just glanced at the sidebar as I was typing this and there are currently 17,300+ members online. There is no chance that any dev will produce something that will appeal to all of them, or even a large portion of them.
Any Dev at all, no matter how good/creative they are, is better off creating what they want to create and not spending too much time worrying about the comments.

As for listening to us; while the argument can be made that this is site that the majority of Patreon's come from, and I wouldn't be surprised if that is true, at the end of the day we are not customers. We don't pay anything for what we get from here. Some do become customers, whether it is Steam/SS/Pat/Itch/whatever, but that is never a guarantee.

The rumor is that this dev IS producing content based on their supporters feedback, but I can't confirm that since I am not one of them. I also have a hard time believing that anyone wants something that is this disjointed but the dev has a decent number of Patreon's/SS supporters, so I guess I am wrong about that.
I don't think you have understood anything old man, someday when you have your own business you will understand what I mean, arrogance and arrogance....

In any case it's my opinion and I don't care who likes it, if I'm going to DONATE MONEY for a game, let it be something well done.

varage

Jun 26, 2019

You say old man then talk like my grandfather. Lmao you donate money to the creator of a game. It's a tip jar essentially. You are NOT paying for a product. They could wrap up a turd shove it into your hard drive and legally speaking you couldn't ask for a refund. So take your opinion and shove it too. Son.
All I'm saying is your opinion is wrong.
Also if this creator isn't to your liking... don't donate. it's as easy as that i don't think he cares why you aren't.
:Side note Take a look at his Patrion and tell me if he makes a living making this game spoiler alert no it's a side project. If he was the fortune 500 company making games for a living, he might be more inclined to sell the soul of his project for his fans.

Last edited:

epx

Aug 24, 2021
You say old man then talk like my grandfather. Lmao you donate money to the creator of a game. It's a tip jar essentially. You are NOT paying for a product. They could wrap up a turd shove it into your hard drive and legally speaking you couldn't ask for a refund. So take your opinion and shove it too. Son.
All I'm saying is your opinion is wrong.
Also if this creator isn't to your liking... don't donate. it's as easy as that i don't think he cares why you aren't.
:Side note Take a look at his Patrion and tell me if he makes a living making this game spoiler alert no it's a side project. If he was the fortune 500 company making games for a living, he might be more inclined to sell the soul of his project for his fans.
1. This is my way of expressing myself, I don't know how people from other "developed" countries take each person's way of expressing themselves, but this is my way of expressing myself.

2. I see that you have resentments of people who express their opinion sincerely and without hypocrisy, relax, it is only my opinion and to make it crystal clear, it is my option that I express, and I do not care who likes it or not, and I rarely respond to those who differ from my opinion, but ... anyway I will give you the reason, because arguing with people like you is like putting a virus to your pc, so, good luck and until the next time.

NOTE: Don't bother to answer me, YOU ARE RIGHT.

Reactions: varage

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I don't think you have understood anything
Hmmmm.....well then, lets see what I got wrong.

Subjective, but since you sound like a typical self-entitled whiny brat, you might be right.

someday when you have your own business
Been there, done that. Wasn't worth the hassle so I sold it (for a decent profit) and went to work for someone else. Better hours and benefits, a lot less stress and paperwork, and a decent retirement plan once I am old enough to collect.

if I'm going to DONATE MONEY for a game
But your not, at least not here. If you are donating, go cry there. If your not; your opinion doesn't matter, so it is a good thing you don't care who likes it.

let it be something well done.
Hey look at that, there is something we agree on! I only support projects that are well done myself.
Unlike you though; I admit that I'm not a financial supporter of this mess, and that the dev owes me nothing.

Whelp; I generally don't bother engaging with ObviousTrolls™, it tends to annoy the Mods, but this was too funny to pass on. I'm going to stop now though.
Hope you have a great day, and that you find a project that you like!

Reactions: sakosux

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Well, you're going to wait a few years for it to be finished, because with the time it takes for each update (regardless of whether it is bad or good), it will take at least 6 years to finish. Or it's possible that by that time man will be able to fly.

The author of the game has an excellent skill for every 3d design and modeling, but fails in other things like plot and story.

for me the constant teasing of anything to happen is the worst. The Dev knows how to bait, but also not to show actual content so that the milking machine keeps running because people always think the next update will be the one something happens

Dec 25, 2021
for me the constant teasing of anything to happen is the worst. The Dev knows how to bait, but also not to show actual content so that the milking machine keeps running because people always think the next update will be the one something happens
This is why we need a new tag to inform about this kind of shitty content (Bait-tease greedy-dev Empty-content-scammer-bait..) and the greed of these devs!
they take advantage of the generosity of some to make a fortune! these kinds of devs should be banned since they only reuse existing content! when you check DAZ studio you understand that they only buy a template package, rewrite some sentences, and shit a shitty story bit by bit to bait honest people.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes